AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-08-17, 22:24   Link #61
7thMethuselah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Paper
One could always follow it up with Inuyasha vs. 747 for kicks afterwards.
Or "Inu Yasha vs Oversized Vegetables" on stage during a certain school festival
Lol, Kaze no Kizu in Kagome's school definitely falls under "don't try this at home, kids"
Old 2004-08-17, 22:26   Link #62
Mr_Paper
Hmm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7thMethuselah
Or Inu Yasha on stage during a certain school festival
The filler fights are the best. ^^
Old 2004-08-18, 02:58   Link #63
[[IronMaidenHikari]]
Saint Maiden

Send a message via MSN to [[IronMaidenHikari]]
Shaman Fight Ep.62-64
Asakura HAO was trying to become the Shaman King and rid the world of all humans and creating a world of only shamans. So Asakura Yoh and co. are trying to stop him. On the very last fight, Yoh's soul got eaten by HAO, and when Yoh's friends saw that, they went really insane and started to attack HAO like crazey. Yoh's fiancee, Kyouyama Anna used the 1080 beads to try and seal HAO.[All the people know if they do this Yoh will also be killed. But yet they still did it, becase if HAO became Shaman King, all the humans are bound to die.] That part was really touching. Before the gang fired the last shot, it showed a theater screen with Yoh's smiling face on it. And everyone is say good bye to him. And after HAO broke free of the 1080 beads, everyone believed the Yoh is still alive, thus reviving him. When Yoh is about to be killed by HAO all the shamans in the show gave power to him to defeat HAO. And of course, at the end, Yoh wins!
The thing most memerable in this fight is probably when everyone knew that if they sealed HAO with the 1080, Yoh will be killed, and they did it anyway to save the world. I cried really hard on that part. Because the main character was going to get killed, be for the sake of the world. It really shows that if you want to acheive something big, you have to sacrifice something.
Old 2004-09-14, 02:51   Link #64
Dryhart

i think for me or my opinion the best fight of anime that i have seen is in Dragon Quest and i can remember wat episode and it is about Hyukeal force his companian to go first to the castle by scolding them and embarassed them but actually he was trying to kick the enemies butt alone so that his companian could save up their energy for the last battle. I don't think anyone has watch this triller anime..... I think i was the best.....but i hope some one could watch it
Old 2004-09-14, 20:01   Link #65
Denen Hiryu

I have 2 favs.

1st Berserk, when caska is running away and gutz defeats 100some mercs with his big ass sword

2nd i love the Rock-lee vs. gaara battle, when rock-lee turns red after he open 3rd or 4th gate <i don't remember>
Old 2004-09-14, 20:42   Link #66
The_Mega _Mayo_Jin
GodzArrows

Send a message via MSN to The_Mega _Mayo_Jin
The Birth of Mega Mayojin

Mega Mayo here... Just saying hi for now ^^... Place is big.. so many topics.
Old 2004-09-14, 23:44   Link #67
Denen Hiryu

OOo0o0o00)OOOO

i just remembered 1 more,

Hajime no ippo. the last fight of the 76 episodes (ippo vs. sendo) could even get the non boxing fans pumped, it's intense
Old 2004-09-16, 01:40   Link #68
docomo153

spike vs. vicious (cowboy bebop)
hikaru shindou vs. Touya Akira (hikaru no go)
Takami Fujiwara vs. anybody (initial d)
Old 2004-09-16, 18:03   Link #69
donna8157

The Saitou vs. Kenshin fight

Saitou wanted to fight Kenshin to see if his skills had diminished any over the ten years he had been wandering. It was memorable because Kenshin reverted back to his Bakumatsu days and his eyes had changed from the lavender to amber hue. =D Really intense.
Old 2004-09-16, 20:54   Link #70
hooliganj
Team Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by donna8157
The Saitou vs. Kenshin fight

Saitou wanted to fight Kenshin to see if his skills had diminished any over the ten years he had been wandering. It was memorable because Kenshin reverted back to his Bakumatsu days and his eyes had changed from the lavender to amber hue. =D Really intense.
OK, seems like I'm gonna have to try this again, since we're still hearing the same fights over and over...

Hmm, how about Slayers? What was the coolest fight from that series?

Well the best was probably Lina Inverse vs Hell Master Phibrizzo at the end of Slayers Next. There was lots of drama, big speeches, maniacal laughter (Phibrizzo was an awesome villain) and just about every recurring character from the series was there. There was also the big appearance by the Lord of Nightmares herself, and then the big finale, the only bit of romance you'll ever see in Slayers.

Although I have to admit, the most memorable fight for me would be Xellos vs Valgaav in Slayers Try, when Fillia tries to interfere and Xellos has to save her. It was an action packed fight and you couldn't figure out what side Xellos was supposed to be on until the end, when he proves that he is ultimately a nice guy.
Old 2004-09-16, 22:45   Link #71
-RK-
WoW addict

Send a message via AIM to -RK- Send a message via MSN to -RK- Send a message via Yahoo to -RK-
I have a few.

1) Kenshin vs Saitoh in the Kamiya dojo. Nothing beats to cold blooded killers at thier best doing what they do best--killing. Battousai kenshin is badass and saitoh is at his best in that fight. You cant go wrong with it.

2) Majin Vegeta vs Goku. The most even battle between the two most powerful saiyajins in existence. Goku takes a beating but it gets heated up when they start upping the ante with SSJ levels.

3) Wing Zero vs Epyon (space battle). The first time these killer mechas meet it is a bad ass show. You got melee and some ranged fighting. High-paced, all killer no filler.

4) Rock Lee vs Gaara of the Sand. When Lee takes off his "guts" weights you know that this fight is gonna be one of the better animes you will witness in an anime. This is a fight, while extremely high-paced, that is short yet delivers everything you want and more.
Old 2004-09-17, 19:08   Link #72
Kouji
StrykerX

Episodes 40-50 of Naruto. Which was a pretty good tournament. And again in episodes 60-70. Which was the finals tournament.
Old 2004-09-18, 00:46   Link #73
Ero-Sannin

Send a message via MSN to Ero-Sannin
Dont know if you heard of this series, its called Kabamaru, in arabic, that is what the titel was, and that sounds close enough to be japanese. Its an anime of a mountain ninja teen living with an older woman in the city, it was fucking hilarious.

anyway the fight between kabamaru and his older brother, the most serious 10 minutes ever in this series.

God i would love it if someone can tell me that they know this anime.

other anime to remember Sanshiro : little robot fighter.. amazing tho..
Old 2004-09-18, 21:51   Link #74
quikimpulse
Suicidal Maniac!!!!!

Yu Yu Hakusho

The fight with Hehe and the guy from the toguro team with the big axe. Hehe fused with the Dragon of the Darkness flame. I just thought that fight was amazing.

Rorouni Kenshin

Kenshin vs. Saito

Kenshin vs. Sogoro the Tenken

This fight was just amazing. Sogoro using the chiquchi(speed faster than kenshins god like speed). Sogoro just toying with kenshin at first. But kenshin wins at the long run. That fight was amazing.
Old 2004-09-18, 22:58   Link #75
Mutsu Sunny

My most memorable anime fight it:

Shura no Toki:
Mutsu Yakumo vs Musashi: Nice and not to long with good action with a cool punch.
Mutsu Takato vs Jubei: Again not to long good action but this time a cool kick.

Chrno Crusade:
The battles with the Sinners in ep 17. Was pretty cool with all those devils going at it.
Old 2004-09-19, 10:05   Link #76
Rasengan87
Mangekyou Sharingan User

I take it that so far the Kenshin vs Saitou match and the Rock Lee vs. Gaara match are the best fights?
I think both are really gd but the Rock Lee vs. Gaara one is much more engaging and exciting in my opinion. The fact that Rock Lee was able to open so many gates (perhaps he's a genius after all?) shocked everyone, even Neji.
yeah that was an awesome fight.
Old 2004-09-19, 13:14   Link #77
locknoir

Hmm I really like the fight in naruto episode 48, were Lee takes of his extra weights DD. I also love the kakashi vs zabuza fight, but thats because imo kakashi > *.*.

Most memorable anime fight would be in FMA : Ed vs Greed I mean how it ends and how Ed screams its like, uhm, really undescricable

I also liked the fight in chrno crusade episode 17 : the sinners vs deveux ( or whatever his name was :P ) and his 2 sidekicks xDDD.
Old 2004-09-19, 14:49   Link #78
PlasmaFlux

I've got to go with the battle at the Ikedaya in Peacemaker Kurogane.

I like how they went in like a SWAT team and just killed everyone. The emotions, the feeling that everything was on the line, the chance to see the mean side of the Shinsengumi, the awesome animation quality, it was all awesome.
Old 2004-09-20, 03:16   Link #79
Domasai
_=_Mada Mada Dane_=_

KENSHIN vs. SAITO is awesome. LEE vs. GAARA is phenomenal. And yes, SAI vs. TOUYA MEIJIN was terrific, mostly for the Hikaru moment.

But I have to go old school for my favorite anime fight ever...

1) AKIRA. You know it. You love it. But the ending confuses the hell out of you.

2) KANEDA vs. TETSUO. Basically, Tetsuo is a nutcase, super psychic looking to awaken, and beat up, the supposedly all-powerful Akira. But in trying to find Akira, he has sent all of Neo-Tokyo into a friggin' tailspin and is being hunted down, for this and other reasons, by his former best friend Kaneda.

... Tetsuo -- powerful, but hightly unstable, psychic ...
... Kaneda -- armed with a laser rifle and riding his kickass motorcycle ...

3) What's so cool about it? I love how Kaneda never stops. How even though he's outgunned on every possible level, shouldn't even be able to match up against Tetsuo at all -- he does a helluva good job against him. Call it nostalgia, whatever, it's awesome. And seeing Kaneda wheel around on his motorcycle and blast the laser rifle at his one-time best friend was just....I don't know. I saw this anime when I was 12 and was sitting there, my jaw in my lap, the entire time.
Closed Thread