AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Sword Art Online > Past SAO Anime

Notices

View Poll Results: SAO Alternative - Gun Gale Online - Episode 6 Rating
Perfect 10 0 0%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 2 15.38%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 7 53.85%
7 out of 10 : Good 4 30.77%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2018-05-22, 02:02   Link #41
Ghostfriendly

Great episode, the gymnastics club was cute and actually got backstory. M was rather amusing and set up some solid plot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Man what a strange episode. The way it portrays M and Pitou's craziness was awkward to say the least: I'm really not sure if I'm supposed to laugh or not. The idea of two people so crazy as to kill themselves and each other is a really dark subject in itself and at certain moments it treats it as such and yet at the same time tries to play it up as comedy as well.
It's black comedy, as with airmen hilariously sliced in half by propellers (Catch 22), or couples laughably blown up by gas-filled condoms (Tom Sharpe). It might very well be a good idea for LLEN to seek professional advice, though they couldn't do much at this stage; I hope the series ends with Pito seeking a psychiatrist. Still, in some series like Baccano, and Kino's Journey, it doesn't matter how crazy you are, so long as you have personal integrity and don't kill too many people. Rather than the obvious practical point that insane persons need help, I think the writers aimed for the artistic point that it basically takes all kinds.
Ghostfriendly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-22, 23:59   Link #42
Infinite Zenith
Operation sneaky sneaks
*IT Support

Can’t wait to see what tricks Hipfire Scrub pulls off for the second Squad Jam round.