AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

View Poll Results: To Aru Majutsu no Index LN - New Testament Volume 15 Rating
Perfect 10 17 30.91%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 16 29.09%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 11 20.00%
7 out of 10 : Good 6 10.91%
6 out of 10 : Average 2 3.64%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 1.82%
4 out of 10 : Poor 2 3.64%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2016-04-08, 12:15   Link #1
Kairin
AnimeSuki's Mascot

To Aru Majutsu no Index LN - New Testament Volume 15 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for To Aru Majutsu no Index LN - New Testament Volume 15.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers or hints about future events (past volume 15) must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message, or seek out a more appropriate thread.
  • Discuss your expectations of the volume or arc if it has not yet been released.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on-topic.
  • Do not post multiple times in a row. Please edit your existing post if you wish to add additional thoughts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OH&S View Post
Release Date: April 9, 2015

TL;DR…
synopsis
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Images
cover image
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Kairin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-09, 20:19   Link #2
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Oh there was a thread.

I deleted my posts and put them here in order.

Spoiler for Mikoto vs Salome 1:

Spoiler for Mikoto is just crazy:

Spoiler for Touma and Salome:

Spoiler for consequences:

Epilogue:
Spoiler for Aleister and Yuitsu:

The last line is throwed at Laura who's giggling at St.George Cathedral.
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-09, 20:23   Link #3
DragonXX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
Oh there was a thread.

I deleted my posts and put them here in order.

Spoiler for Mikoto vs Salome 1:

Spoiler for Mikoto is just crazy:

Spoiler for Touma and Salome:

Spoiler for consequences:

Epilogue:
Spoiler for Aleister and Yuitsu:

The last line is throwed at Laura who's giggling at St.George Cathedral.
Oh no Mikoto is joining the crazy side, I guess Touma will at last punch her out cold when she completely break most likey later in this Story Arc specialy if The Level 5 shift happen in this Arc, and she will truely learn what a monster Touma can be which scare the crap out of Accel in WWIII.
DragonXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-09, 20:29   Link #4
Tiken
Supreme Coconut Edgelord

I'm not going to read any spoilers, but am curious about the illustrations. Where can I find those?
Tiken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-09, 20:31   Link #5
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

The other thread?

Oh, and the current sanctuary that was destroyed was the one with 'Mikoto being on a safe zone, she that could bring help without being involved in troubles making Touma not worry'.
Old 2016-04-09, 20:34   Link #6
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

And thus the Rank Three Level 5 has fallen.

I'm have mixed feelings about it, but it was mostly Touma's fault. This was the culmination of Touma's incapability to clarify things with her, as well as Mikoto's inability to directly confront him about many things throughout OT and NT, from knowing about his amnesia in the Avignon Invasion to the building frustrations about not being of any help to Touma in NT13. Ultimately, Mikoto will have to snap soon.

Aleister willing to kill Mikoto is probably him deliberately screwing things up so that he doesn't become Magic God-tier with his keikaku. He should know that the Misaka Network can rebel against him because neither Last Order (under protection of Accelerator), nor the Sisters (scattered across the world) nor the Third Season clones are in a vulnerable state as before. But then again, if Kamachi's words about "destroying havens" are true, then the peace revolving around Accelerator and possible Hamazura and the others aren't gonna last long.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-09, 20:40   Link #7
Tiken
Supreme Coconut Edgelord

Oh, I guess I didn't look hard enough. I remember somebody mentioning one that showed the AAA and was looking for it but didn't find for it.

Also - not sure if spoiler or vague hint @_@ but it sounds ominous - I only peeked at the one with crazy Mikoto and the one involving Crowley in the last thread but god damn the urge to look at the others is overwhelming! Must fight it, no...I won't look at them, I'm better than this!

(Averts eyes away towards sexy calendar on wall.)

Ahh...must better.
Old 2016-04-09, 20:51   Link #8
Tiken
Supreme Coconut Edgelord

Oh wait...I just found it. Gah, I never bother to check the FB fan stuff. It should have been obvious >.>

Well god dammit, I say I wasn't going to read any spoilers and what do I find...they're posted everywhere on the fan site. fml...

Last edited by Tiken; 2016-04-09 at 21:06.
Old 2016-04-09, 21:06   Link #9
The One Above God
Kamijou

Wow, Mikoto has fallen, eh? Face punching incoming. Anyway, what I'm most imterested in this volume so far is Yuuitsu and Salome. From what I've seen so far, this will be another crazy volume and it's mostly because of those two.

"I'll destroy that illusion!"
The One Above God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-09, 21:16   Link #10
alex_drian

mmm Salome died?
alex_drian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-09, 21:23   Link #11
DragonXX

Quote:
Originally Posted by The One Above God View Post
Wow, Mikoto has fallen, eh? Face punching incoming. Anyway, what I'm most imterested in this volume so far is Yuuitsu and Salome. From what I've seen so far, this will be another crazy volume and it's mostly because of those two.
That is the place Mikoto is heading all right, most likey it will happen in this Story Arc, in the next book or the final arc of this Story Arc, maybe Kamachi is planning to make Mikoto the most hated character of all time. Worse thing she could do is kill Othuins, her relationship which Touma would be over and lot of fan would become bloodthirsty for Mikoto dead and also Touma would be too but I don't think Kamachi would do that unless he has it out for Mikoto but that will never happen.

Is there anymore spoiler for how Salome became just a head and who did it?

I still want to know if this all happen on Dec.4 and end on the date or if not how many days does it take and what date?

Last edited by DragonXX; 2016-04-09 at 22:08.
Old 2016-04-09, 21:28   Link #12
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

I don't think Kamachi would risk losing much of the fanbase by shitting on Mikoto that hard.
Remember that Mikoto was the best female character in Kono LN for six years.

He also gonna be careful because it might affect the Railgun manga too.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-09, 22:04   Link #13
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

I don't think the ones who buy it really care as long as she appears and even then Railgun manga sales are good enough despite Mikot was a damsel in distress worried about breasts size or not appearing at all.
Old 2016-04-10, 01:16   Link #14
DragonXX

Wait if Salome is just a head does that mean Touma have fail to save her?

Oh yet Kamachi could plan to killed Mikoto off, and not make her the most hated character and beside Miki is not the Editor anymore which mean Kamachi can do what ever he want which Mikoto now because Miki really like Mikoto which mean he could keep her safe if Kamachi went to far but now there no one who can keep her save from Kamachi crazy sadistic ideas.

Also I think one of the thing this Story Arc is about seen to be Mikoto character growth so just maybe next Story Arc will have Index character growth as an important plot point, we can hope can't we?
Old 2016-04-10, 01:46   Link #15
SilverTalon

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonXX View Post
Oh yet Kamachi could plan to killed Mikoto off, and not make her the most hated character and beside Miki is not the Editor anymore which mean Kamachi can do what ever he want which Mikoto now because Miki really like Mikoto which mean he could keep her safe if Kamachi went to far but now there no one who can keep her save from Kamachi crazy sadistic ideas.
There is no way he will kill her or do anything on the level you seem to be thinking. On the last kono light novel she was most popular character in the series. There is no way he kills the most popular character. I mean for starters, hardly anyone in Index dies. It is even more ridiculous to think he would try to make people hate her... she essentially prints money for them.

I seriously doubt Touma will even punch her. She is probably going to have a mental breakdown like in OT 3 and Touma will save her.
SilverTalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-10, 02:33   Link #16
WiliamZ0

I really REALLY want Mikoto face punching moment!!!
WiliamZ0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-10, 03:03   Link #17
LevelSeven

Now imagine everyone: touma isnt punching her :O it is WR-guy >_>
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-10, 03:15   Link #18
DragonXX

Quote:
Originally Posted by LevelSeven View Post
Now imagine everyone: touma isnt punching her :O it is WR-guy >_>
So mikoto will end up in Kamisato harem I think that would make her hated because many people like the Touma Mikoto ship, I don't really care because I think Touma will die at the end of the series because in an interview Kamachi have said he wanted Touma to be a Jesus Chirst like character which does fit Touma personality even after NT9 touma selfishness because it just like a Jesus Chirst character not Jesus Christ.

Last edited by DragonXX; 2016-04-10 at 04:50.
Old 2016-04-10, 04:01   Link #19
Marina2

The most dissappointing part for me base on all spoiler I have read is:

Spoiler:
Old 2016-04-10, 04:01   Link #20
Eliah1102

Its good to see that Mikoto is getting some actual development, her previous clingy character was really badly written and she also needs to get punched in face atleast once. Also Yuitsu is looking like she is gonna be a good and intersting character.
Eliah1102 is offline   Reply With Quote