AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-10-05, 18:53   Link #801
RavenHawk
Tsundere Killer

Send a message via MSN to RavenHawk Send a message via Yahoo to RavenHawk
Quote:
Originally Posted by genkidashite View Post
Ikkitousen was the worst for me.
I wanted to kill the person who recommended the series. Turned out she only watched the first episode and made the recommendation... and I watched the entire series that night coz i thought she finished the series.. =_=;;
It just goes to prove that people should go farther beyond the first episode of every anime.
Old 2007-10-06, 00:56   Link #802
2005 FY9
Not Typical

Quote:
Originally Posted by theprophecy247 View Post
What is the worst anime you have ever seen mine is tekken
I hate Bleach, I tried it once and it was sooo stupid; although that girl was really cute I liked her, but I hated the show. Also, so does Digmon. Any of those stupid transformers things. I'll also add a lot of that repetative fighting stuff thats just like a lot of other stuff.
Old 2007-10-06, 11:18   Link #803
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2005 FY9 View Post
I hate Bleach, I tried it once and it was sooo stupid; although that girl was really cute I liked her, but I hated the show. Also, so does Digmon. Any of those stupid transformers things. I'll also add a lot of that repetative fighting stuff thats just like a lot of other stuff.
lol you have no taste, If you would give it some time you'll prob like bleach more... and Digimon pwns ... except for a few fucked up Series.. like Digimon Tamers with the kids turning into Digimon warriors...

the Anime I think needs to be used as frisbee is Evengalion and Elfin Lied any anime with all the characters bitching and complaining about how life sucks also needs to be burned.

FLCL, School Days any and Gorey Anime ...

I bet we wont see any Haruhi hates X'D
Old 2007-10-07, 09:26   Link #804
RavenHawk
Tsundere Killer

Send a message via MSN to RavenHawk Send a message via Yahoo to RavenHawk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
Well, a few of us just did.

Last edited by RavenHawk; 2007-10-07 at 11:53.
Old 2007-10-07, 11:17   Link #805
LittleBuddy
Young Member

Worst anime ever...

Excel Saga the french version. I don't know if it was censored but I think that was completely boring. I didn't laugh 1 time. After seeing the first episode I just tought that was awful. I just tought it was nowhere things put together to create a boring anime.

Last edited by LittleBuddy; 2007-10-10 at 17:43.
Old 2007-10-07, 14:40   Link #806
Alexandrite
Bloody Hell...

Send a message via MSN to Alexandrite Send a message via Yahoo to Alexandrite
Quote:
lol you have no taste, If you would give it some time you'll prob like bleach more... and Digimon pwns ... except for a few fucked up Series.. like Digimon Tamers with the kids turning into Digimon warriors...
Not "no taste", just different taste. Some people just don't like shounen fight anime like Bleach.

And yeah... you'll see some Haruhi hate. I think someone in this thread already listed it as "one of the worst anime". As already said by others, I think most people are just listing off series they don't like rather than truly terrible shows that really have no reason to be watched.
Old 2007-10-07, 14:51   Link #807
Mirrinus
Bemused Scholar

Popular shows will also always get more attention because somehow people seem to think that being popular must also be a flaw against said show. Yeah, I don't understand the logic behind that either. But then again, stirring up controversy is always fun, right? >.>
Old 2007-10-07, 14:53   Link #808
Cheezy
brrr

Send a message via MSN to Cheezy
Well, the worst anime i've seen so far is School Days. It was average at best, and I disliked it all the way through.
Old 2007-10-07, 14:54   Link #809
Mirrinus
Bemused Scholar

I just really hated all the characters in School Days...it's hard to watch a show when you can't muster up an ounce of respect for any of the characters.
Old 2007-10-07, 22:44   Link #810
Mad Dog
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirrinus View Post
I just really hated all the characters in School Days...it's hard to watch a show when you can't muster up an ounce of respect for any of the characters.
You're not supposed to... that's the point.
Old 2007-10-07, 23:14   Link #811
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

any anime that CAN happen in RL is rather boring to me I love stuff like Bleach and S-cry-ed(who if anyone says is a horrible anime I WILL strangle you)

lets see... a TRUEly horrible anime....either FLCL(Except cat ears episode), Elfin Lied, Evengalion(w.e .. they needed less bitching and more action and happy stuff.."

those imo the worse animes I've seen or know about.
Old 2007-10-08, 13:47   Link #812
Karnot
Banned

Quote:
Why not ? Its bad enough, and i certainly hate it.
Zetsubou Sensei is also one of the worst i've seen, as is any other Shaft work.
Old 2007-10-08, 16:58   Link #813
Ryougi Shiki
私, オレ, lines of origin

Seconding school days on the H-game adaptation group.

And I'm also nominating the non-existent Tsukihime anime. It cut out the best parts of the story in the visual novel; Arc lost her moe, Ciel lost her appeal, Sacchin lives, Akiha is almost part of the background, the Nero fight is dumbed down so far that you don't even see the huge crab thing that is also shown in the manga, and to the point where it's LOL I STAND THERE AND LET YOU STAB ME after releasing a few dogs. Not to mention everyone in the anime has a manface, and they throw in random aspects of other arcs OUTSIDE of Arcueid's route.
Old 2007-10-08, 17:09   Link #814
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

The only part of Elfin Lied I liked was when .. I forget his name kicked that girls ass before he died ... which is when I went *Downloads Actually good anime. AKA S-Cry-ed *

Seriously shes like a zombie .. just put a bullet in her head .. or does she have matrix shit as well as those Overpowered arms?

I hate any anime where 1 person goes off and slaughters 1000 of people easly .. and most of the time its a chick .. which offends me actually even if it was a guy killing 1000 of girls more than guys ... either way

When its 1000 to 1 and that 1 gets out without a scrach .. I give up after seeing that one part .. even if its the only time it ever happens

and Haruhi isn't a BAD anime .. people just don't like it.
Old 2007-10-08, 17:12   Link #815
Ryougi Shiki
私, オレ, lines of origin

Quote:
The only part of Elfin Lied I liked was when .. I forget his name kicked that girls ass before he died ... which is when I went *Downloads Actually good anime. AKA S-Cry-ed *

Seriously shes like a zombie .. just put a bullet in her head .. or does she have matrix shit as well as those Overpowered arms?
Yeah, Elfen Lied is overrated. People think it's "deeper" than it actually is. It's really just anime with shock value, and even that fails horribly.

They execute the violence in such a way that most of the death just seems straight-up comical. There's no real psychological effect behind it. One doesn't even really connect with the characters, the blood spewing everywhere just makes one think of how it would be with Benny Hill music in the background, and the random nudity just adds to the 'pushing the envelope' cliche.

So yes, I'll add Elfen Lied to my list of shitty anime.
Old 2007-10-08, 18:10   Link #816
mcruz1014
Eye Have You

Send a message via Yahoo to mcruz1014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirrinus View Post
Haha... I agree, except that I had a strange liking for Sekai.... until the end at least
Old 2007-10-08, 18:28   Link #817
Sassarai
Army of One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryougi Shiki View Post
Yeah, Elfen Lied is overrated. People think it's "deeper" than it actually is. It's really just anime with shock value, and even that fails horribly.

OMG THATS EXACTLY WHAT I THOUGHT OF AIR TV!, Saikano, Gungrave, and a bunch of other depressing anime. I call it the "finding something meaningful in something that's meaningless" type. I dont hate all depressing anime though there's some that I thought that was done really well.

Has there ever been a depressing anime thats rated low? I swear ppl just eat up this depressing anime genre since they think its powerful stuff no matter what they do.

Haruhi wasnt bad but its hella overrated. Its just another normal school anime.

Last edited by Sassarai; 2007-10-09 at 12:57.
Old 2007-10-08, 19:04   Link #818
cicido
I'm so moe I kill myself
*Artist

a normal school anime with alien, time traveler, esper, and an all powerful goddess, is that what you mean? ^_^
Old 2007-10-08, 19:06   Link #819
Sassarai
Army of One

Yea they all have corny plots. Just missing the harem!

Btw - nice boat.
Old 2007-10-09, 11:40   Link #820
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

S-Cry-ed is prob one of the only Anime's I seen that actually have good fighting and no Blood Spewing all over like a fountain... its a fight anime with some Special powers

Kazuma is Win btw