AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-03-31, 20:54   Link #41
SpiRo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asianknight82 View Post
Shadow Clones is depended on Chakra, because to make a Shadow Clone you need to evenly distribute Chakra. Remember when Neji used his byakugan? He saw that all the clones including Naruto himself have the same amount of chakra, thats how Kage Bushin works, so if you're not clever enough to figure out which is the real one, it'll tough to distinguish which is real, Sasuke was able to tell because of Sharingans insight, its like putting a ball in one of three cups and sifting them around, if u are able to follow the speed of the sifting you can always tell which one has the ball.
Ye but then every one can make shadow clone becouse everyone have chakra .. becouse it wasnt said how much chakra must be used. so that mean u can put as much as u want even if it is 0.1% for making 1000 clones ... and everyone have chakra but no1 have stamina as Naruto

believe me im 100% sure that it is becouse of stamina .. if u look for it u will find that said in manga ^^

Last edited by SpiRo; 2007-03-31 at 21:08.
SpiRo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-31, 21:02   Link #42
Goshin

Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syndicate View Post
if you ask me the only one who will really be able to make him better would be sasuke not because i wanna brag sasuke but because they know each other probably and since they fought each other once neji is also a probability though.

I just think there is an end to how much jirajia and kakashi can teach them
in a lot of teacher student relationship many times the students reach a certain point that the teacher cannot teach them anymore and they have learn a lesson on their own or something like that. didn't naruto say something about he will never become a man if he doesn't crooss this dangerous bridge on his own.

about sasuke teaching naruto, or neji i see you point, you rival always make you improve because you are always trying to top each other. it is because of kakashi that gai know how to fight against sharingran. and i aslo think that it is because of kakashi that he concentrated on speed so when he and kakashi spar, he will be to fast for even if kakashi sees the moves his body will not react.

but what i mean was i was dissapointed to see that naruto did not learn wing chun, it is a sharingran of its own, after mastering it you "feel" you openents movements and react to it, and it fast. only weakness i see though it is that the movements are angular and sasuke might be able to predict them, drunken fist is great, but sasuke is a badass he won't fall of that, he will go for the over kill

seeing how sasuke can counteract preety much everything naruto should just concentrate on doing moves that are not copiable nor readable by sharingran and i think he will do ok

"The Journey of thousand miles begins with the first step"

Goshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-31, 21:07   Link #43
Syndicate
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goshin View Post
in a lot of teacher student relationship many times the students reach a certain point that the teacher cannot teach them anymore and they have learn a lesson on their own or something like that. didn't naruto say something about he will never become a man if he doesn't crooss this dangerous bridge on his own.

about sasuke teaching naruto, or neji i see you point, you rival always make you improve because you are always trying to top each other. it is because of kakashi that gai know how to fight against sharingran. and i aslo think that it is because of kakashi that he concentrated on speed so when he and kakashi spar, he will be to fast for even if kakashi sees the moves his body will not react.

but what i mean was i was dissapointed to see that naruto did not learn wing chun, it is a sharingran of its own, after mastering it you "feel" you openents movements and react to it, and it fast. only weakness i see though it is that the movements are angular and sasuke might be able to predict them, drunken fist is great, but sasuke is a badass he won't fall of that, he will go for the over kill

seeing how sasuke can counteract preety much everything naruto should just concentrate on doing moves that are not copiable nor readable by sharingran and i think he will do ok
ooh i dunno maybe through more extensive training. i mean in our life it would take like months to even do 1 kung fu style at least me . But i understand what you mean.
Syndicate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-01, 09:17   Link #44
othafa

Everyone seems to be under the impression that naruto will fight sasuke alone. Why is no one considering that sakura will be in this battle. I suspect that is what kishi will do, because the dialog leads us in that direction.

It'd be cool to see slug, frog, snake in the same place again, but with Sasuke putting Manda in his place this time.
othafa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-01, 10:05   Link #45
Uchih@

Location: In past i lived in konoha but now-a-days..... well i can't tell you.... its a secret
........First of all. naruto should master that rasengan with nature manipulation.. coz when he used that attacked against kakuzu... it was just at 50%..... first he should complete that and then learn how to handle it easily....

...... then i think Naruto should learn all the Fourths teachniques to help him in a battle............

........ then........... lets see..... just like Sasuke can exert Chidori throught every part of his body........ Naruto should learn to do the same with his Rasengan ormake an ultimate defence like Neji's rotation or gaara's sand......... instead he should use his wind nature in a way that if someone tries to touch him he can cut his hands into 2 with that.......

And then after that...... he should start to improve each of his newly learned teachniques............ and for the trump card.............. learn that death god teachnique......... that could be useful...........

after that he should just start practising all those moves and perfecting them.......... and last but not the least......... he should develop a bloodline trait......
Uchih@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-01, 11:24   Link #46
Yogi

Naruto's fighting style seems to be as follows.
  1. Send a wave fo Kage Bunshin to attack the opponent.
  2. Repeat step 1 until he has learned the opponent's fighting style.
  3. Trick his opponent into a position in which he is hit by his most recently learned super jutsu.
  4. Alternately, power up with Kyuubi power. Then, use the DBZ fighting style.
Yogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-01, 14:06   Link #47
Sasuke_Bateman
No

I had no idea Naruto had a fighting style!! i always thought when he get upset and was about to lose he use the kyuubi's chakra ,get lucky somehow or use a very powerful jutsu.
Sasuke_Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote