AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-01-25, 19:45   Link #23621
dcdfvr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post

So I'm guessing that by eating that brain substitute, she would change the properties of her body and quite possibly rewrite that desire to attain the vast amounts of information.
by that logic lolis are made of pure sweet sugary candy, if the spoilers are true and she did indeed become a loli after eating said candy brain. i have no problems whatsoever with this result/conclusion
Old 2013-01-25, 19:57   Link #23622
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Well played, kamachi. Well played.

Always cool to see Touma using his head, especially when it ends in the most logical solution, in this case, trick Kretune's brain eating instincts, and since it's pure instinct, if it tricks her, she won't try again, like a cat eating something that smells rotten.

Quote:
With bluish-white sparks flying from her bangs, she said, “First you leave me behind at Hawaii, then you suddenly grope my chest when we meet again, and now you’re flirting with some girl like it’s a normal thing! Do you never think about explaining anything or apologizing for anything!?”
Wait, why should he apologize for the last one? It's not like you two are a thing, Miko-chin. Still, you get points for brushing the topic aside after realizing he's been shot. Slowly but surely, Mikoto is becoming a good girl.

Quote:
Cendrillon clicked her tongue and said, “Not only did you save my life in Baggage City, but now you freed me from the revenge I would have sullied my hands with. Ugh, you were supposed to be my enemy, so why do I keep growing more and more indebted to you…?”
You're part of Touma's international harem now, Cendrillion. Accept it, embrace it.

Quote:
Hamazura thought briefly upon hearing Mugino’s lazy translation.

The fact that the name Kamijou Touma had been mentioned meant that same softhearted mood that pulled others into an effort he had seen at Hawaii was at the core of this.
So Shiage thinks you feel safe and reassured when Touma is close...?

Quote:
And…

They found Kinuhata Saiai cleaning up the apartment she shared with Hamazura and the others.

“I’m the only one!! I’m the only one doing any super work! Even if I handed off the dark side investigation to Mugino, super what am I doing in the middle of this once-a-year school event!?”
Seriously, what the hell did Saiai do to deserve this?

Quote:
Kinuhata, who had been shouting out to relieve stress, suddenly froze in place, slowly turned around, and leapt at Hamazura the instant she saw him. She beat him to a pulp with some strange professional wrestling move.
Slave performing his punchbag duties. Nothing to see here.

Quote:
“I may have been stuck behind the scenes without anything important to do,” muttered Hamazura under his breath. But he had a small smile on his face. “But getting a shitty role is no reason to slack off!!”
So you know your place, good. Now stay there until someone tries to charcoal your girl's crotch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acer View Post
Touma talks so much about how it is wrong to deceive people and bla bla bla, and in the end does it with the poor Crendrilion. LOL
Lying and trolling are very different things, besides, it's for her sake as much it is for his.
Old 2013-01-25, 19:59   Link #23623
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem-x View Post
So Shiage thinks you feel feel safe and comfy when Touma is close...?
True bromance.
Old 2013-01-25, 20:01   Link #23624
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
True bromance.
That's actually the sound of Hamazura's [Protagonist] title being torn to shreds...
Old 2013-01-25, 20:05   Link #23625
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Quote:
True bromance.
Oh. Yes, that works too. Thanks for saving me from the gutter that is my own mind. And didn't even need to Mental Out me.

Quote:
That's actually the sound of Hamazura's [Protagonist] title being torn to shreds...
If only...
Old 2013-01-25, 20:11   Link #23626
Acer
Death to the infidels!

is there anyone in the universe of the series able to resist the charm of Touma?
Old 2013-01-25, 20:17   Link #23627
leukrota

Only one, by the name of Kuroko.

She's more formidable than I thought
Old 2013-01-25, 20:21   Link #23628
Sumeragi
Banned

No, it's just that Mikoto's charms are just too great for Kuroko to change. Now, if that attraction is gone.....
Old 2013-01-25, 20:21   Link #23629
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Aqua Of the back
Old 2013-01-25, 20:26   Link #23630
Acer
Death to the infidels!

so we have to use the Acqua (and some similar to him). as an example to get to an answer, it just proves how scary is Touma,
Old 2013-01-25, 20:28   Link #23631
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Quote:
Aqua Of the back
His own charm is so powerful it counters Touma's. Which also explains why Shiage has no defense against either.

Also, what happens when the defeat of the big bad boss of Dawn Colored Sunlight reaches the ears of a certain four people magic cabal?

I vote for very sexy results
Old 2013-01-25, 20:37   Link #23632
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Actually more powerful than Aqua in that regards is Saten, whose Level 0 powers allow her to remain outside of this story for the longest time ever, and hence out of reach of any Kamijou influence.
Old 2013-01-25, 20:39   Link #23633
jalvin_billster1091
Arcaneus Magi

Quote:
Actually more powerful than Aqua in that regards is Saten, whose Level 0 powers allow her to remain outside of this story for the longest time ever, and hence out of reach of any Kamijou influence.
The owe so mighty power that is, and at this rate its going to be a godly power of resistance since she'll never really have an appearence
Old 2013-01-25, 20:39   Link #23634
Sumeragi
Banned

That reminds me of a series of fanart which featured the love between the Server of Heaven and the One Above God.
Old 2013-01-25, 20:44   Link #23635
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
That reminds me of a series of fanart which featured the love between the Server of Heaven and the One Above God.
Which one ?
Old 2013-01-25, 20:54   Link #23636
Acer
Death to the infidels!

part 19 out
Old 2013-01-25, 20:55   Link #23637
leukrota

Quote:
Aqua Of the back
Quote:
so we have to use the Acqua (and some similar to him). as an example to get to an answer, it just proves how scary is Touma,
Oh right, there's him. Which reminds me that Ollerus seems to be in the same place.

I would say Styl, but he kinda acts tsundereish towards him some times. He's gotta be conflicted considering Index...

Quote:
part 19 out
Well, that was a fast conclusion. Now to the next development.
Old 2013-01-25, 21:03   Link #23638
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Quote:
She heard a small sound come from within her own body.

Something was writhing within her. Her body was likely reacting to the information beginning to be taken in from the pink imitation. The strange sound continued and she began changing into some unknown new form in increments as small as the differences in a “spot the difference” puzzle.
What's this?
Kretune is evolving!

Also, what kind of info does a candy brain hold?

Quote:
Someone gave a quiet smile when he heard that cry.

He moved back a step.

Everything was okay now.

The problem had ended.
Pat yourself in the back, Touma. You earned it. You really earned it.

Quote:
The circumstances surrounding the boy named Kamijou Touma were complex and not all of his relationships were bound with friendship. There were some who were more or less enemies and some that were connected to him by nothing but the thin thread of being a friend of a friend.

But even so…

They would naturally gather in one place to handle someone’s crisis and then disappear once it was resolved.

They would head back to their individual paths and return to their proper place.
No matter how grave the danger is, the Superfriends/waifus/enemies/acquintances will be there.
Old 2013-01-25, 21:06   Link #23639
Acer
Death to the infidels!

I hope the next part is already Touma vs Thor.
Old 2013-01-25, 21:08   Link #23640
leukrota

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem-x View Post
Also, what kind of info does a candy brain hold?
As someone else said, lolis are made of sweet so: Kreutune eats a candy brain -> Kreutune turns into a loli. Makes perfect sense right?

By emulating a candy brain's structure, she will now have nothing but sweet thoughts
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen