Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2010-03-15, 12:52   Link #141
Tenken's Smile
Eternity Wish

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxxFireArt View Post
Detective Conan true to form and in English. Oh, Lordy. Don't tease me with something like that. lol Where did you hear this?
My British friend told me that.
. . . maybe he lied . . .

Last edited by Tenken's Smile; 2010-03-15 at 13:02.
Tenken's Smile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-15, 19:45   Link #142
FoxxFireArt

Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenken's Smile View Post
My British friend told me that.
. . . maybe he lied . . .
I have some trustworthy contacts in the UK that can check that out.
Old 2010-03-15, 22:10   Link #143
Tenken's Smile
Eternity Wish

Can you check that, please?
Old 2010-03-15, 23:19   Link #144
FoxxFireArt

Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenken's Smile View Post
Can you check that, please?
Oh, trust me. I am looking into this. If true I am going to be doing some major importing from the UK.
Old 2010-04-18, 00:03   Link #145
xellos2099

AS a side note, the first episode of Kid the Phantom Thief just air yesterday, look ok too.
xellos2099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-18, 00:07   Link #146
Sol Falling

Heh, it's just an OVA series, right? Too bad. Kaito Kid is awesome.
Sol Falling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-18, 02:13   Link #147
NakedAngelX

The story is fun, but it holds too much similarity to conan hehe.
On top of that the ridiculous concidental relationship of the characters have to each other.

Hope it won't be a X00s episodes long =P
Old 2010-04-18, 16:28   Link #148
xellos2099

Well, I dunno if it is going to be TV series or OVA, but from the video quality it look like TV series.
xellos2099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-29, 12:14   Link #149
SpartenOmega117

Awesome Anime- Case Closed (mystery/espionage)

I am surprised that this series has been left in the dark. I only watched the 1st four episodes and i am hooked. I decided to buy the entire season on dvd. The genre is mystery/espionage. The mysteries are actually very cool and actually make you think. The charachters are great and the title song is awesome! Funimation dubbed this series and sadly they stopped after 130 since not many people were buying the box sets and it wasn't very popular. In japan the series is ongoing and there is about 580 episodes. I personally really like the dubs and i hope the sales pick up for this series because i really want funi to go beyond episode 130. But anyways check out this anime. It really is that good.
SpartenOmega117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-29, 12:19   Link #150
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

I'm confused, do you want a suggestion? The name of this show is Detective Conan not Case Closed, and yes it has so many episodes that only the truest of fans can stick with it...I watch it every now and then when they have an arc about the "Men in Black" who turned him into a kid, but overall it doesn't seem to care about ending it's main storyline anytime soon, which is sad, because it is a good mystery show, but I'm sure you'll reach you're breaking point at about ep 300, or 400^^...
Old 2010-08-29, 12:21   Link #151
SpartenOmega117

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post
I'm confused, do you want a suggestion? The name of this show is Detective Conan not Case Closed, and yes it has so many episodes that only the truest of fans can stick with it...I watch it every now and then when they have an arc about the "Men in Black" who turned him into a kid, but overall it doesn't seem to care about ending it's main storyline anytime soon, which is sad, because it is a good mystery show, but I'm sure you'll reach you're breaking point at about ep 300, or 400^^...
well this post is kind of a suggestion for others. But anyways it is called Case Closed in the U.S. and by Funi.
Old 2010-08-29, 12:27   Link #152
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Well the show didn't do good enough in it's original run to get green-lit for more dubbing...I liked the dubbing too somewhat, but I think you're gonna have to convert if you want you're experience to continue...The reason they changed the title to Case Closed was because of an infringement situation (With the show still airing in Japan)...
Old 2010-08-29, 12:34   Link #153
SpartenOmega117

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post
Well the show didn't do good enough in it's original run to get green-lit for more dubbing...I liked the dubbing too somewhat, but I think you're gonna have to convert if you want you're experience to continue...The reason they changed the title to Case Closed was because of an infringement situation (With the show still airing in Japan)...
isn't there any chance at all for a season 6? I know season 6 is being hyped up in various forums especially the funi forums. SO people want it and funi mihgt be dumb to not release it especially if it is getting this hyped up for a old series.
Old 2010-08-29, 12:38   Link #154
Rickketik

I used to watch the TV series back in the day after school. (RTL2) ^^
But I love the Manga. I have been reading Detective Conan for almost a decade now. ow man, it was so much fun back then *sigh* they don't make em like this anymore.

The story moves slower than a snail, the author has been milking this shit for years and yet I still love it. but I do hope it end before I die of old age. and I want to read more stuff from Mr.Aoyama

Edit:
Ow, and I suggest you pick up the Manga. It's pretty up to date.
Rickketik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-19, 17:47   Link #155
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
Some random question : Has Shinichi kissed Ran in the manga so far? Or did he get kissed by someone else? D: just being curious. Or in the anime, w/e's fine
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-08, 21:38   Link #156
fukarming

Spoiler for spoiler for movie 13:

Overall it is a very good movie. Very exciting and funny, the clues are easy to follow and make the audience (me) think they are (I am) smart I would rank it better than 10,11 and 12.
Then they came for me and force me to be a vegan by that time no one was left to speak up.
fukarming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-08, 22:15   Link #157
Kid Ryan
Playful Explorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpartenOmega117 View Post
isn't there any chance at all for a season 6? I know season 6 is being hyped up in various forums especially the funi forums.
Sorry, but FUNimation has officially dropped their English Dub of the Case Closed TV Series: http://community.funimation.com/tm.aspx?m=334069

That thread was made back on July 26, 2010.

FUNimation will still license, dub, and release more Case Closed movies to DVD in the U.S. though.
Kid Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-30, 01:31   Link #158
Kunagisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by fukarming View Post
Spoiler for spoiler for movie 13:

Overall it is a very good movie. Very exciting and funny, the clues are easy to follow and make the audience (me) think they are (I am) smart I would rank it better than 10,11 and 12.
I agree with this. I actually enjoyed this story a lot more than the other ones simply because it is more interesting to watch in terms of character interaction. The ending was particularly humorous.
Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-30, 03:31   Link #159
fukarming

I have a question regarding Kid and Kudo Shinichi: I know that in movie 4 Kid knows Shinichi=Conan, movie 8 Kid pose as Shinichi and of course we have movie 13.........

In the canon manga do Kid knows conan=Shinichi? If so what chapter does that happen?
Then they came for me and force me to be a vegan by that time no one was left to speak up.
fukarming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-30, 03:38   Link #160
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Guys, you're referring to Movie 14, which is "The Lost Ship in the Sky".

13 was "The Raven Chaser".

Tags
shonen