Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2018-04-15, 04:18   Link #21
wuhugm
Confused Shark

I tell you now, this is very unsuitable in anime medium

The manga is superb and way deeper than what people imagined

But it's slow burn and can't provide enough highlights which is required in a TV show

It's like Kokkoku and Tokyo Ghoul but less action

Go read the manga instead for a masterpiece with mystery, conspiracy, greatly developed characters, and ...ero
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-15, 18:55   Link #22
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Roflmao, Anzai is such a blatant stalker but the girl doesn't care. That's Twilight level shit right there.

I stand by my assertion that this anime would be better off without the girl. She's bland as hell and Anzai's romance with her is forced as fuck.

Speaking of forced fucking, was there really any point in that teacher turning out to be rapist other than for Anzai to be a vampire knight in shining armor?

The most interesting moments of the episode were scene with the wife killing her husband and the guys discussing vampire laws in the bar.

Also how many times can they reuse the "accidental bleed trigger" before it starts getting ridiculous? God forbid someone gets a nosebleed. That would just be disgusting.
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-21, 12:57   Link #23
Nivek von Beldo

What a chapter, this one make the world feel so alive, even the twilight levle romance improved...a shame they ruinned the fun, damn that vampire killer.

That cliffhanger.

This anime is improving, so much potential
Nivek von Beldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-21, 13:26   Link #24
PreSage
Strangely dependable...

How many episodes will there be? I saw on AniChart that it's around 12 episodes; is that right? This should be given 24 episodes at least...they are really rushing through the chapters with each episode. Sad, the manga isn't too bad at all.

Episode 3 was a lot better than episode 2 in narrative, and things are now picking up.

[/TH][/TR][/table]
PreSage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-28, 12:27   Link #25
Nivek von Beldo

What a chapter, this anime improved massively from their shaky first two chapter, in this one we learned a lot from vampires, meet anti vampire terrorist, meet another hybrid can train himself to control his bloodlust and drink blood without drawbacks, tsukasa determination and that ending, those fucking terrorist.

This anime is getting better and better, watch it now
Old 2018-05-05, 13:21   Link #26
Nivek von Beldo

As say before the romance is both the best and worst here but seems that is improving, you can see how trully Tsukasa love Anzai and viceversa

Those anti vampire have a massive plan in action, 007 you deserved that stab in the back here,umm is the inspector the leader of those guys? woah.

Seems Tkusasa want to prove Lee theory
Old 2018-05-05, 19:09   Link #27
PreSage
Strangely dependable...

Wow, the narrative for this series is terrible. They're rushing through the manga events way too quickly that everything feels like cut-n-paste with zero transition - and they skipped some major scenes and mish mash different scenes in very awkward ways. The anime is such a let down, given that the manga isn't that bad. Hate it when the anime crew totally screws over a good manga.

[/TH][/TR][/table]
Old 2018-05-05, 23:55   Link #28
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Told ya it's not good as anything but manga
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-12, 14:26   Link #29
Nivek von Beldo

Poor Tsukasa when tried to help backfire horribly.

Seems OHLO hid something big about the vampires and their origins and seems Anzai father got involved something...

did they got with 10 seconds extra?

nice chapter.
Old 2018-05-15, 01:34   Link #30
PreSage
Strangely dependable...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
^Told ya it's not good as anything but manga
I think the anime has great potential. It's just the execution of it by the producers is very poorly done. It's obvious they simply animate scenes directly from the manga without changing it to fit as an animation. I'm guessing they didn't get much of a budget for this series. Sad really.

[/TH][/TR][/table]
Old 2018-05-19, 14:35   Link #31
Nivek von Beldo

Amazing chapter, the indendity the mole, Tsukasa's Determination to Anzai's Fears, all fit together and what a cliffhanger.

Seems Next chapter will have a big conclusion and Tsukasa and Anzai relationship going forward
Old 2018-05-26, 13:01   Link #32
Nivek von Beldo

Tsukasa is both the trigger and the control for Anzai transformation, his line separated him from devil and nice both going as official couple now

The whole trigger and romance scene...was more funny that romantic was laughing all my way the chapter and seems Anzai need a little 'me time'...and yeah that last part, i want to drink...was not good.

And was that Anzai mother?Sako, yeah that was impactful reunion, ummm and yeah the aftermatch the attacks and the moles have an advantage over Division F.

Next chapter..those blood bags was a low move. very low
Old 2018-05-29, 20:10   Link #33
MgMaster

I'm liking how they just approached the problem in a logical & natural manner and are accepted the doctor's help. At the same time, it further develops Anzai & Tsukasa's relationship. Like, this was the time I'd have expecting something,ANYTHING to come up and interrupt, but instead we actually got a bit of progress. Nicely done.
MgMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-02, 12:11   Link #34
Nivek von Beldo

I forgot about the teacher...and that was low using those bloodbags, very low move.

Seems all the pieces have been put together of this puzzle now 009 and 007 are working with Section About the CCE and Kirihara.

We learned Lee past and his wish to see the endless sky and found a family.

Very Nice chapter, the puzzle is fitting and coming forward, a shame this is such short series still a very good one
Old 2018-06-09, 13:32   Link #35
Nivek von Beldo

As say before that was a low move, specially the blood globes but nice that allow Anzai to learn more his transormation and now even more thanks Ishimaru.

Kikuhara is trully the key to everything here.

Talk about a post credits plot twist...that was a genuine one
Old 2018-06-16, 12:29   Link #36
Nivek von Beldo

What a chapter, the plottwist here were incredible and show what will come for the finale.

Well this anime have been pretty good even if pretty flawed, hope the final chapter can hold out.
Old 2018-06-16, 20:57   Link #37
eceso

so many plot twists
eceso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-23, 14:57   Link #38
Nivek von Beldo

Well we got this not ending, there the manga and now an OVA coming in fall.

This anime was a little rollecoaster, the beggining was shaky and almost make me dropped it but later chapter were incredible with the characther development,Action and Intrigue, Still was sloppy

8/10 but would be 7.5/10 as the bumpy ride.

Will wait the OVA

Tags
romance, seinen/shoujo, vampire