AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-07-07, 20:09   Link #21
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

The whole marriage thingy and the lass seemly having a thing for the someone other than her hubby is rather meh but I guess theres something behind it all.
What I don't get is why we had hidden terms of the surrender and Lygatto just failing to tell Zesu about them which he seems to not know about.
Really could have done without that age old scenario, "Close but no cigar">__<
Times I just wish one would get the message across and not drag it out for god knows how long.

apart from that its very nice series
Old 2009-07-07, 20:34   Link #22
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by golthin View Post
yeah, she has feeling for the main character. she had to settle for the king because the main character had to leave school and return home to take care of their farm after his father died.
she doesn't even bother wearing the wedding ring as we saw. I don't see how those two can hook up, only way i see it is for the king to die.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
The King and her don't share a bed and she doesn't even wear her ring.

I would say its safe to say that he is not using his Kingly rights in the best way.
i had the King tag with the "please take care of my wife because she loves you and noble death" flag form the first 5 chpts.

Last edited by Xellos-_^; 2009-12-14 at 15:03.
Xellos-_^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-08, 04:15   Link #23
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

I think the problem is... why do they marry in the first place?
Hozul is pretty aware that Shigwen loves someone else in the very first place.
And now, Hozul gave up utting up with Shigwen and Shigwen also give up putting up with Hozul.... I mean, what is the point you two? And beacuse of the marriage, now Shigwen is having a hard time having a second chance with Lygatto. I mean Shigwen, if you haven't give up, then why marry?
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-08, 04:22   Link #24
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
i had the King tag with the lease take care of my wife because she loves you and noble death" flag form the first 5 chpts.
I was shipping them from the start so I was like hoping the King would die during the mecha battle in chapter 1
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-08, 04:52   Link #25
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
And now, Hozul gave up utting up with Shigwen and Shigwen also give up putting up with Hozul.... I mean, what is the point you two? And beacuse of the marriage, now Shigwen is having a hard time having a second chance with Lygatto. I mean Shigwen, if you haven't give up, then why marry?
I don't think Shigwen was planning to ever see Lygatto in the first place. the story has not yet touched the details of why Shigwen married Hozul. As of volume 5 we only have seen a flashback between Lygatto and Shigwen saying goodbye when Lygatto was leaving school.
golthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-08, 04:58   Link #26
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
I was shipping them from the start so I was like hoping the King would die during the mecha battle in chapter 1
lol, that's what I was hoping for too when I first read it.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-08, 05:09   Link #27
Shouta
Infinite-Zero/Translator

Fantastic and it seems volume 6 is ready to come out or is out. Can't wait to see what happens with glasses pretty boy next volume and Rygart in general.
Shouta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-08, 08:24   Link #28
Tyrone Biggums
Crack Head

Quote:
Here's hoping that'll happen in Vol 6...

BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE!
Old 2009-11-21, 20:14   Link #29
aliasxn
Eye for an Eye

This dude lead a pretty depressing life... He was born handicapped and everybody around him made him painfully aware of that, he had to quit school because he didn't have the money, and then just to add salt to injury, his best friend married the girl he had a crush on. Most people would've jumped out the window or eaten rat poison or something...

Quote:
Lol, same here.
aliasxn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-21, 21:04   Link #30
Who

Oh crap, I just realized what this series was. Saw it up on several sites as updated but it always registered in my head as Bamboo Blade x_x
Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-21, 21:56   Link #31
Zwei
Natural Born Killer
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliasxn View Post
This dude lead a pretty depressing life... He was born handicapped and everybody around him made him painfully aware of that, he had to quit school because he didn't have the money, and then just to add salt to injury, his best friend married the girl he had a crush on. Most people would've jumped out the window or eaten rat poison or something...

Lol, same here.
I haven't checked it out yet, but I heard the girl who's now a Queen, is still in love with him and their marriage is a sexless one. Besides that, It's not surprising a main character led a depressing life, it's a running theme in a manga nowadays.

Quote:
Oh crap, I just realized what this series was. Saw it up on several sites as updated but it always registered in my head as Bamboo Blade x_x
And I thought I was the only one who's always confusing the title with Bamboo Blade.
Old 2009-11-22, 01:26   Link #32
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post

depending on how important Shigwen's familiy is in the kingdom, Politics.
Old 2009-12-12, 23:43   Link #33
TrueKnight

Scanlation for 13 is out, and I must say, Rygart is one hell of a badass. About time he pwns instead being a whiny pacifist. Seems like his robot moves faster and far much sturdier than your average robot armor seeing the enemy called it as 'moving fortress'. Cant wait to see this action scene animated in the anime.
TrueKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-13, 00:14   Link #34
Nosauz

Wow the author is really forcing the shigwenXLiagatt pairing. I swear that whole osana naijimi push was pretty trite and forced and the stuff that really shined was probably the intro to the world and the first battle.
Nosauz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-13, 23:47   Link #35
Shouta
Infinite-Zero/Translator

Volume 7 of the manga came out last week, the action is just so good in the manga and seeing that Rygart isn't the whole incredibly good pilot in the series is a real kick. The action is just so detailed for a mech series, manga, anime, or otherwise.
Shouta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-14, 14:33   Link #36
NightmareSyndrome

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueKnight View Post
Scanlation for 13 is out, and I must say, Rygart is one hell of a badass. About time he pwns instead being a whiny pacifist. Seems like his robot moves faster and far much sturdier than your average robot armor seeing the enemy called it as 'moving fortress'. Cant wait to see this action scene animated in the anime.
Yeah, but at the same time you can still see that even though he is taking down Zesu's squad, the whole ordeal of what happened before is still eating at him as much as he tries to deny it. So it makes me think that he'll have a change of heart later on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shouta View Post
Volume 7 of the manga came out last week, the action is just so good in the manga and seeing that Rygart isn't the whole incredibly good pilot in the series is a real kick. The action is just so detailed for a mech series, manga, anime, or otherwise.
I have to agree with that. It's quite refreshing to see a pilot who isn't an actual Ace after only having gotten on the mech for the first few times. Sure, Lygatto can run around and charge at stuff with the Diringe, but he's still reckless when doing so. And at the same time with the Diringe, while it is a powerful mech, it still has its own limitations like the cooldown period and that it is just as vulnerable as any of the other mechs if it didn't have those extra platings of armor.
NightmareSyndrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-15, 23:46   Link #37
Nosauz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shouta View Post
except his mech is still more op than the others. You see him get demolished, but he has no energy use which is definetly more of an advantage than anything.
Old 2009-12-29, 14:11   Link #38
Angrypokstick
So....its you.....

lol, in ch35
Spoiler:
Angrypokstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-03, 17:50   Link #39
Vena
Carpe Diem

Having read up to 36...

Spoiler:
Vena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-03, 23:48   Link #40
Nosauz

GAAAAAHH.... why the fuck does everybody like shygwen x lygatto????? this is just bewildering. Must be my underdog complex running at full speed.

Tags
action, adventure, mecha, science fiction, shounen