AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2007-07-03, 13:11   Link #981
Zishi

Spoiler:

Last edited by Zishi; 2007-07-03 at 16:48.
Zishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-03, 20:42   Link #982
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Episode 38. Froi Tiedoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
^ well it isnt debuting on ep 38 because i just watched it
Spoiler:
Sir, I take your word. I do really grew fond for the atmosphere in this episode. It was anxious, full of tension with the Akuma scurrying everywhere, killing people here and there.

It was quite apocalyptic, but the Exorcist quite saved the situation but not the day.

It was great relief for me to see those cool powers in action, but more graced that finally the anime is resurrecting the manga back.

Seriously, the only thing I got to complain about is how the pace dragged with Tiedoll's journey on foot to Barcelona. It just interrupted the flow of the crisis, plus it makes me feel that once Tiedoll gets there after a day's long journey the city would be blasted to smithereens.

Spoiler for Tykki Mikki:

And as you can see, Ztrik beated me to this week's screencaps. I present to you all the screencaps for the fourth ending.
Spoiler:
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-03, 22:20   Link #983
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Glad episode 38 really gets us back into things in a big way. FInders made a pretty good effort considering they couldn't actually kill the akuma so it wasn't a bad attempt. Too bad most of them got blasted to bits, but even a late arrival by Kanda and co managed to help things out. Though against an enemy of that mass they are clearly going to be busy for a while. Plus I can just see Allen and Lenalee arriving well after everything is finished.

Daisya....he just had to go and pick a fight with Tikki. Man I really am worried about that guy since he's not exactly a close combat type. They went all out to give character background so I'm a bit worried they did all that just to make us feel bad when he gets killed. Hope he can put up a good fight and maybe hold out but who knows really.
Old 2007-07-04, 12:27   Link #984
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

After episode 38, my interest with Tyki grows oh so much more. Along with the Noah family mystery, we now have Tyki trying to hold back these strange powers. The preview for episode 39 sent me into fanboy mode, meaning i'll be watching the raw pretty soon (comments come after), though i can tell for a fact i'm going to love it.

Also, i wanna know who's on that card, who is his target. Can't wait to find out.

Edit:
Spoiler for Episode 39:

Spoiler for Episode 40:

Also a question for the manga readers, what volume are we currently at?

Last edited by Shiroth; 2007-07-04 at 17:08.
Shiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-04, 13:36   Link #985
Zishi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Also a question for the manga readers, what volume are we currently at?
Well its in the middle of volume 5, but there is the big mission that starts before they meet Krory and thats in both 4 and 5. So its quite hard to actually say but I would say volume 5.
Zishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-04, 17:06   Link #986
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
ep 39 ~
Spoiler:

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-04, 22:02   Link #987
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

I have to give 38 props - a really, really strong episode. It had definite... scope. A wonderful sense of building drama, and cataclysmic forces about to come together. And great foreboding for Daisya, who I've come to like quite a bit - Tikki is one serious badass you don't want to mess with.
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-05, 00:18   Link #988
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
ep 39 ~
Spoiler:

Tikki's ability is pretty complicating then lol

I'm thinking they'll pull a Bleach with their ending theme and have them focus on one different character for each episode. This time just so happens to be Lenelee's.

But you're not wrong though, Lenalee does seem to have an important role to play, especially since there's that dream she had...

P.S - Nah, Lv 3s look alot different
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-05, 18:23   Link #989
deathsvengeance
Dreams in Fear

I want more Miranda! She cracks me up
deathsvengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-06, 17:54   Link #990
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Nice action packed episodes DGM is the only series where you don’t miss out on the lead as the side characters are well created . It was hilarious to see Tyki waltz his way into Barcelona munching on the ringo . That made me wonder Tyki distant cousin of Ryuku or what . I am waiting for episode 39 I wanna see what happens next. Must resist reading Deathkillz summary must use the force, dark side to tempting
Old 2007-07-06, 20:05   Link #991
Ashlotte
Clockwork

Yay for getting back to the manga storyline...Well actually in all honesty they can throw all the miranda and crowley filler at me they want to.

I was hoping for the lvl 2's to atleast put up a fight, but looks like they turned out to be target practice just like the others. I guess its going to fall to tykki to give our exorcists abit of a challenge.

No matter what enemy. No matter what ally. Mowing everything down with maximum destructive power.

That is...

"The White Devil of the Administration Bureau"
Ashlotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-07, 06:04   Link #992
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
yea im a bit annoyed at how weak those lvl 2 akumas are right now...i still remember the first clown one who took out kanda and allen was forced to evolve his weapon as well ~ but nowdays it seems that one kick blows them up (well it is a good sign that our hero's are improving to that extent to be able to one shott a lvl 2 akuma) ~ id say bring on the lvl 3s

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-08, 03:07   Link #993
majin_vegeta

I just want to know if members from the Noah clan can die. Right now they all seem unstoppable. Is it possible to kill one of them? Please tell me they begin to get affected from these battles.
majin_vegeta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-08, 03:52   Link #994
Ablle

D.Gray-man

does anyone know if there will be another season of d.grayman after the 52 episode or is that it. im a really big fan of it and i dont see allen and lenalee getting toget in just 13 episode thats left
Ablle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-08, 05:23   Link #995
Detective
lol noobie

The manga that the anime is based off of is still on-going, so I'm sure there's going to be more seasons of it.
Detective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-08, 09:45   Link #996
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Episode 39. Silent Coffin

Quote:
ep 39 ~
Spoiler:
Guys, good news! Since the anime is back on track with the manga, it would seem to me that the fansubs are starting to catch up with the broadcast.

Yesterday, Shinsen-subs released their fansub for episode 39.

This episode was a wonderful return to the manga material. Basically, the entire Black-Order is shrouded in the mist of shadow and bloodlust that the Earl has released.
So it is the start of magnocidal casualties, and people at the Order are starting to lose their morals.
Spoiler:

In addition, they properly executed the apocalyptic atmosphere. Fear and despair has taken hold off the Order, because they have no idea what sh** is going around.
Spoiler:

I as well praise that Allen and Lenali did not get involve in the battle for Barcelona.
Spoiler:
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-08, 18:32   Link #997
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Lol, it's only when I actually watched the episode did I realized how back on track they really are!

Spoiler for episode 39 for fussy people:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@Guido

Ticky Mick is complicating, unlike most of the other Noahs, he's living a double life. The white side of him has his friends and a simple life, the black side of him has his family and the dangerous life. I guess over time, it would be taxing.

About the other exorcists,

Spoiler:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

P.S - THE NEW ENDING SONG IS KICKASS!
Old 2007-07-08, 19:32   Link #998
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Spoiler for Ep39:
Old 2007-07-08, 19:56   Link #999
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Spoiler for Ep39:
That's the thing about Tykki, if he gets close enough you're dead. Well, at least for the common man.

Quote:
Spoiler for Ep39:
With the addition of Krory and Miranda, that's a total of 21 exorcist.

With 6 dead and 1 MIA, that's 1/3 of their fighting force gone.

Quote:
Spoiler for Ep39:
Agree, this might explain why they wanted to give him a bit more background with Lenalee.
Old 2007-07-08, 20:17   Link #1000
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
yea im a bit annoyed at how weak those lvl 2 akumas are right now...i still remember the first clown one who took out kanda and allen was forced to evolve his weapon as well ~ but nowdays it seems that one kick blows them up (well it is a good sign that our hero's are improving to that extent to be able to one shott a lvl 2 akuma) ~ id say bring on the lvl 3s
Level 3s are scary So far, I've only seen 2...

Quote:
Originally Posted by majin_vegeta View Post
I just want to know if members from the Noah clan can die. Right now they all seem unstoppable. Is it possible to kill one of them? Please tell me they begin to get affected from these battles.
Haha, do you know that that question was asked in the story by the characters when they were confronted?

Spoiler for Manga (moderate spoiler, but nothing to the plot):

Tags
action, gothic, shounen, steampunk