Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2009-04-30, 15:33   Link #261
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by frubam View Post
I'll take my chances. I don't have anything of worth anyway. I wouldn't mind watching the streaming version, but despite that its low quality, my pc STILL can't play it . It's like going at about 2/3 the normal frame rate, and since this is my top show of the season, I don't plan to sit through that. Vol. 4? Didn't it go like this:
<snip>
I'm talking about the post above and not the VN. Vol. 4 ends at ep. 11.
Old 2009-04-30, 15:40   Link #262
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Spoiler for ep 5:

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
I'm talking about the post above and not the VN. Vol. 4 ends at ep. 11.
Oh, I see. My bad .
frubam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-30, 15:48   Link #263
Dark Lord
Evil Overlord

Send a message via Yahoo to Dark Lord
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nochgo View Post
I'm sorry if this was posted before, but is Phantom Requiem for the Phantom liscenced by Media Factory Inc?
Yes. Here's a link:

http://funimation.com/f_index.cfm?page=news&id=560
Dark Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-30, 15:56   Link #264
Key Board
Carbon

Talking

Claudia gave me a nose bleed
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-30, 16:08   Link #265
orion

Quote:
Originally Posted by frubam View Post
Spoiler for ep 5:

Oh, I see. My bad .
No problem.

Well, Ein did leave 2 of them alive also. It's not like she took out the whole family and there was a definite lack of blood shown in the bedroom. Maybe the widescreen version will clear things up if this airs in one. It is possible that they survived. However, I doubt that he used tranquilizers. Tony wouldn't be on his knees if they were alive imo.
Old 2009-04-30, 16:44   Link #266
slayer545-sama
Banned

Thumbs down

This is what I think:
Spoiler:

BTW I am really and also this is not right! Screw all this! Where the hell are the special OPS! Green Berrets? Navy Seals? SIS? Come on Zwei ain't that good compared to them? Sure he killed a one person ex navy seal so who cares! Get all forces together! You think you can get them? I DON'T CARE ANYMORE AFTER THIS ABOUT ZWEI! HE IS A BASTARD!
slayer545-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-30, 16:45   Link #267
slayer545-sama
Banned

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
Claudia gave me a nose bleed
Claudia made me disgusted! A BITCH who kills kids and mothers is GOOD AS DEAD TO ME! STILL
Old 2009-04-30, 17:37   Link #268
izmosmolnar
At the end of this world

I really don't wanna add fuel to the fire, but Tony definitely attacked her first.
I'm not saying it's justified to Claudia and co to kill a group of his subordinates and believe it or not, I'm completely against "killing" (I'm not sure if they are really dead now) his totally unrelated family, but in my honest opinion, he could have foreseen there might be some possible consequences and retaliations, if he messes with her at the negotiations. (By the way don't take it so seriously, in my opinion. That anime is just for entertaining. If it doesn't serves it's purpose for you, there's no reason to follow it anymore, but getting angry on it is certainly not the best thing )

On another note, it's not completely unimaginable to think Zwei/Reiji killed those two. I mean the guy is about 16-17 (possibly virgin too) and he almost definitely spent the whole night with a "MILF". Of course he would do anything now if she asks .
izmosmolnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-30, 18:42   Link #269
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Just watch ep 4 :

Lol too bad they played the comedy XD but they were cute together
Ein is afraid to Zwei's scary eyes ^^ . Lol , it was a funny episode though .

Shi. , its liscenced .

Forgot the whole thing "What's wrong ?" "no its nothing" "What's wrong" "no its nothing" ....

Last edited by -Sho-; 2009-04-30 at 19:48.
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-30, 18:50   Link #270
Manic
real men love pink

yeah its the rules of the underworld, ya dont have to like it, but this happens. He knew what would happen, and he did it anyway so he can only blame himself at this point. I admit i was shocked he actually did it tho i thought he shot the mirror before i saw the next scene.

and tranqs? what have you seen from this series thus far to lead ya to believe he shot em with tranqs. Plus when he is in phantom mode even ein is afraid of him so what makes ya think he would spare random strangers.
Old 2009-04-30, 19:44   Link #271
slayer545-sama
Banned

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by izmosmolnar View Post
I really don't wanna add fuel to the fire, but Tony definitely attacked her first.
I'm not saying it's justified to Claudia and co to kill a group of his subordinates and believe it or not, I'm completely against "killing" (I'm not sure if they are really dead now) his totally unrelated family, but in my honest opinion, he could have foreseen there might be some possible consequences and retaliations, if he messes with her at the negotiations. (By the way don't take it so seriously, in my opinion. That anime is just for entertaining. If it doesn't serves it's purpose for you, there's no reason to follow it anymore, but getting angry on it is certainly not the best thing )

On another note, it's not completely unimaginable to think Zwei/Reiji killed those two. I mean the guy is about 16-17 (possibly virgin too) and he almost definitely spent the whole night with a "MILF". Of course he would do anything now if she asks .
That's another thing that pissed me off the whole MILFING of Claudia. Yeah she has big breasts and is probably loose in between her legs (she mentioned a guy of the name Ricardo so I take he did her) but that still does not make her anything of attractive cause to me only virgins are attractive especially VIRGIN MIKOS! So all in all PART MADE ME ANGRY! Not as much as the ED of this episode.

Where the hell are the ethics around????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manic View Post
yeah its the rules of the underworld, ya dont have to like it, but this happens. He knew what would happen, and he did it anyway so he can only blame himself at this point. I admit i was shocked he actually did it tho i thought he shot the mirror before i saw the next scene.

and tranqs? what have you seen from this series thus far to lead ya to believe he shot em with tranqs. Plus when he is in phantom mode even ein is afraid of him so what makes ya think he would spare random strangers.
Tranqs? You don't a silencer FOR THAT! You need a silencer for bullets. Darts DO NOT MAKE NOISE LIKE BULLETS.
Old 2009-04-30, 19:51   Link #272
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Just watch episode 5 :

Poor little boy . But its the Assassin's life . No mercy .
Claudia used his charm . Did they do "it" in the end? the light was turned off so .

Next episode will be more actions .
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-30, 21:56   Link #273
orion

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sho- View Post
Just watch episode 5 :

Poor little boy . But its the Assassin's life . No mercy .
Claudia used his charm . Did they do "it" in the end? the light was turned off so .
I would think so.

I don't think he was enjoying himself in that state (Phantom mode fugue state) though. Ein does not go into a fugue state which is why she is understandably scared of Zwei imo.

That little thing that we were worried about with Ein and Scythe Master just happened with Zwei and Claudia (offscreen). You know, prob not consensual. More people should feel upset for Zwei.

I didn't like Claudia before this ep. Still not liking her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayer545-sama View Post

Tranqs? You don't a silencer FOR THAT! You need a silencer for bullets. Darts DO NOT MAKE NOISE LIKE BULLETS.
Plus, a child would need a separate (lower) dose and Zwei didn't reload.

I think that it's great that an episode can bring out this much emotion. It shows that everyone involved with the episode did a great job.

Last edited by orion; 2009-04-30 at 22:20.
orion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-30, 22:40   Link #274
Key Board
Carbon

I think Ein started as a clean state and was conditioned to kill.
Zwei on the other had, probably had the killer instinct even before he became Phantom

So in essence Ein is precise and logical. Just like a robot.
Zwei might be the kind of person who secretly enjoys the thrill.

In mecha anime terms, Ein is a high spec experienced machine while Zwei is a lower grade machine but can achieve a powered up mode for a limited amount of time. In this state even Ein has trouble handling him.
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-30, 22:55   Link #275
akumakage

Well I hope Claudia gets wuts coming to her, really don't like her. I hate anime series where main leads die but with this eps I really hope both leads die a painful death. Didn't like Ein at all just liked how she looked and the guy can go to hell. I was hoping he would retaliate against inferno but its going towards the lame plot line "I'll kill for a while then a guy brings me to my senses and bam.... must destroy inferno".
akumakage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-30, 23:03   Link #276
orion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
I think Ein started as a clean state and was conditioned to kill.

Zwei on the other had, probably had the killer instinct even before he became Phantom

So in essence Ein is precise and logical. Just like a robot.

Zwei might be the kind of person who secretly enjoys the thrill.
That "killer instinct" is prob his fugue state's defensive personality taken to the extreme. It's not a stable state for him hence the reason he looks like a puppet when he's really in it. Zwei is attempting to escape from reality and stay alive. It's doubtful that he orignally enjoys to kill even secretly. You can tell from his monologue. Scythe Master took advantage of him with conditioning prob to stabilize the fugue state to make him a better killing machine. Both Ein and Zwei are conditioned to perform like robots/puppets hence the lecture that Claudia gave Zwei about thinking independently. Ein has more years of being conditioned that's why she was more robot-like.

Ein's "clean slate" status hasn't been revealed yet. So I won't say anything about that.

Is it a good time to point out that Ein has only killed adults so far in the anime? In fact, our poor Ein is being cheated on right now. She needs your support and not death wishes.

Claudia on the other hand....

Last edited by orion; 2009-04-30 at 23:17.
orion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-01, 00:16   Link #277
puretsundere
Tachibana Isana

Really enjoyed episode 5. Enjoyed the cute Ein/Zwei carnival moment even if it was short. Still pleasantly surprised how much I'm enjoying this series so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
Is it a good time to point out that Ein has only killed adults so far in the anime? In fact, our poor Ein is being cheated on right now. She needs your support and not death wishes.
Yeah, I definitely feel sorry for her. Zwei, too. Even though they're both assassins, I still feel sympathy towards them. It hasn't even crossed my mind that they "deserve to die for what they've done." In the end, I really want Ein and Zwei to be happy despite their surroundings. Maybe that's being too optimistic.

I wonder if there's still a jealous side in Ein. Because no one here wants to see a "Nice Boat" ending, do they? (Although with Ein's skills...)
Old 2009-05-01, 00:22   Link #278
orion

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmkharuhiism View Post
I wonder if there's still a jealous side in Ein. Because no one here wants to see a "Nice Boat" ending, do they? (Although with Ein's skills...)

Actually, I wouldn't mind seeing Ein fill certain people with bullets and going off into the sunset to live a long life.
Old 2009-05-01, 01:14   Link #279
slayer545-sama
Banned

I don't think Zwei had sex with Claudia. He could be in a corner being just a bodyguard. IF ANYTHING, Claudia just thinks he is Roberto her former guy she liked.
Old 2009-05-01, 01:16   Link #280
stormy001_M1A2

Send a message via MSN to stormy001_M1A2
Quote:
Originally Posted by slayer545-sama View Post
That's another thing that pissed me off the whole MILFING of Claudia. Yeah she has big breasts and is probably loose in between her legs (she mentioned a guy of the name Ricardo so I take he did her) but that still does not make her anything of attractive cause to me only virgins are attractive especially VIRGIN MIKOS! So all in all PART MADE ME ANGRY! Not as much as the ED of this episode.

Where the hell are the ethics around????
Since when Phantom is about ethics? You watching a wrong show. As I said earlier, no one is clean or morally right in this story. It is all bunch of tainted souls trying to be human as much as they can under these conditions.

Even in game, Claudia is slightly MILF but she felt more like senior very wise girl who adept in playing people like puppet. The series just turn on this aspect of her higher.

There is always option of exiting this series. Why sticking around and get worked out? It is an entertainment, not an obligation.

Tags
action, eroge, gunfights, seinen