Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-06-17, 01:21   Link #5161
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qilin View Post
I enjoyed this chapter a lot more than the last few ones, which really isn't saying a lot. But still, it had a good share of character interactions and development, though I'd say it was mostly Jihan's charisma that made the chapter work for me. Also, it was nice to see Jenazad getting a send off worthy of his status as a true master of martial arts. As unlikable as he was, his supreme strength was something to be looked up to.

Well, yeah. There's the whole Jihan surviving being an asspull, etc. etc. But I'm tired of ragging on that kind since it's pretty much a genre convention. I'm pretty sure that author was just waiting for an excuse to reintroduce his character given the ambiguous way he "died". I'll just focus on the better parts of this then.
It's funny my reaction was the same as Kenichi "I saw you die! I want an explaination!" ... and i got "Oh it's the commoner from that one time." which was great!
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-17, 15:01   Link #5162
NoLongerSane

This arc was entertaining to read. Really have enjoyed Kenichi putting his body through the ringer just to get Miu back. Now the question comes will the next arc deal with Miu's past along with dealing with YAMI's arms division plans. Also, I'm interested into seeing how that spoiled prince survived being buried under mountain of snow and how his heart changed a bit.
Old 2012-06-21, 06:31   Link #5163
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

I'm waiting for the second Ova..and probably the third ova is confirmed...

However...we are waiting for the chapter..

let's enjoy these pics that i have found!!!!!!

Spoiler for NSFW Renka and Li Raichi

Spoiler:
Old 2012-06-21, 11:22   Link #5164
JAGI_X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merilyn Mensola View Post
I'm waiting for the second Ova..and probably the third ova is confirmed...

However...we are waiting for the chapter..

let's enjoy these pics that i have found!!!!!!

Spoiler for NSFW Renka and Li Raichi

Spoiler:
Thank you for the Pic and by the way Li Raichi has crush on Kenichi right.
Old 2012-06-22, 09:04   Link #5165
aliasxn
Eye for an Eye

Spoiler for :
Old 2012-06-22, 09:55   Link #5166
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliasxn View Post
Spoiler for :
Spoiler:
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-22, 12:16   Link #5167
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliasxn View Post
Spoiler for new chapter:
Spoiler for new chapter:
Old 2012-06-23, 06:05   Link #5168
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Chapter is out...

So, look like the Demon didn't kill Jihan with the avalanche, and Jihanh pretended to be dead, because otherwise the Demon would have killed him..

It seems that the demon and the Elder was like friends in the past?!

whatever..is time for Kensei and his disciples..

I expect to see Berserker vs Kenichi, and Rimi vs Miu...Berserker was a monster before, so after Kensei training, i think he became really strong..and Rimi, she is strong, i remember that she was fast like Miu, yeah we have seen Miu that was able to be more fast than her, but u remember that she wore heavy shoes, and that in the end she was able to escape from Miu move...

I hope to see the Elder training now..is time that the Elder make Kenichi the Stongest!!!!
Old 2012-06-23, 07:17   Link #5169
ShiroiRyu

Oh man ...
This king ...
A little ramen shop ... XD
Old 2012-06-23, 07:27   Link #5170
Qilin
Romanticist

This is really getting on my nerves. Right after Jenazad dies, the author suddenly decides to bombard us with bits of his backstory, most notably the one implying that him and the Elder used to be close. I wish this series would stop reminding us that one of this its best characters is dead.

That aside, this chapter was pretty fun. The entire story of Jihan's escape was almost entertaining enough to make the asspull worth it. I guess the author is making up for the little characterization he got before "dying" in the avalanche.
Old 2012-06-24, 13:59   Link #5171
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Chapter is out...

So, look like the Demon didn't kill Jihan with the avalanche, and Jihanh pretended to be dead, because otherwise the Demon would have killed him..

It seems that the demon and the Elder was like friends in the past?!

whatever..is time for Kensei and his disciples..

I expect to see Berserker vs Kenichi, and Rimi vs Miu...Berserker was a monster before, so after Kensei training, i think he became really strong..and Rimi, she is strong, i remember that she was fast like Miu, yeah we have seen Miu that was able to be more fast than her, but u remember that she wore heavy shoes, and that in the end she was able to escape from Miu move...

I hope to see the Elder training now..is time that the Elder make Kenichi the Stongest!!!!
Yes, and it looked like Jihan learned some humility. What good is being a king if no one knows who you are. And he learned how to work for a living, though his people skills still need work. Too silly.

That surprised me as well, but Jenazad was a different man in his youth. So he and Hayato probably got along for a while, until Jenazad seemed to become jealous and wished to demonstrate his superiority to Hayato, though the fight was never truly concluded because the Elder had a boat to catch.

Yes, I think it's all but a given that Atlanti will appear as Kenichi's next opponents. And Berserker trained by a master, Ogata no less, I am afraid, very afraid. And silly Rimi reappearing, man Miu will not be happy about seeing her again.

And more brutal training from the Elder, I hope Kenichi has his will and testament prepared. ^^;; Until then...
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-26, 21:43   Link #5172
AishaTeeler

http://hsdkfans.com/forums/topic/163...-raw-released/

Celebrate
Old 2012-06-30, 03:59   Link #5173
ShiroiRyu

Nothing change at all.
Poor Kenichi. XD
Old 2012-06-30, 04:35   Link #5174
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
With one single panel, Shigure stole the chapter.
Old 2012-06-30, 05:06   Link #5175
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
With one single panel, Shigure stole the chapter.

Shigure is Shigure

She is the best..

However, chapter 480 is out...

Good to see Kenichi fight against Akisame and do something, good to see Kenichi take Apachi hit and stand-up..good to see Kenichi take compliments from his master.......................but...but..but..damn i know Matsuena love Miu..but damn...com'on...Kenichi defeated a expert class with one hit (Kurui Nuki) and Miu is like this now....heee, if Matsuena don't make the distance between them like this, he isn't happy...gnaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!well, i take this in a comedy mode..

So Kensei has three disciples..we already know two of them...Rimi and Berserker..i wonder who will be the other...

i want to see the Elder training..hurry up..and make Kenichi stronger..and make Kenichi kick Miu ass for once..so i can start to drink!! lol!!!!!
Old 2012-06-30, 05:31   Link #5176
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Shigure is Shigure

She is the best..

However, chapter 480 is out...

Good to see Kenichi fight against Akisame and do something, good to see Kenichi take Apachi hit and stand-up..good to see Kenichi take compliments from his master.......................but...but..but..damn i know Matsuena love Miu..but damn...com'on...Kenichi defeated a expert class with one hit (Kurui Nuki) and Miu is like this now....heee, if Matsuena don't make the distance between them like this, he isn't happy...gnaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!well, i take this in a comedy mode..

So Kensei has three disciples..we already know two of them...Rimi and Berserker..i wonder who will be the other...

i want to see the Elder training..hurry up..and make Kenichi stronger..and make Kenichi kick Miu ass for once..so i can start to drink!! lol!!!!!
No kidding, does Matsuena have it in for poor Kenichi, trolling him like this? Geez, I am having flashbacks of Tite Kubo here.

And the third disciple might be Koga the Kicker, who hasn't been seen since Ragnarok went down. Wouldn't that be ironic, I'm sure he'd love to get back at Takeda and Ukita for "abandoning" him, eh? Can't wait for the next chapter.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-30, 05:32   Link #5177
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light

Somehow i feel bad for kenichi. So close yet so far
Fallen3dge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-30, 06:01   Link #5178
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post
No kidding, does Matsuena have it in for poor Kenichi, trolling him like this? Geez, I am having flashbacks of Tite Kubo here.

And the third disciple might be Koga the Kicker, who hasn't been seen since Ragnarok went down. Wouldn't that be ironic, I'm sure he'd love to get back at Takeda and Ukita for "abandoning" him, eh? Can't wait for the next chapter.

Well, at last it make sense, i mean..all disciples that Kenichi fought have been trained since they were children..Miu as well..not to mantioned that she is a genius, the kuremisago descendant, Saiga daughter..the Elder.........and for Kenichi, just two year of training..but...i want to see kenichi be' like Miu so badly

At last..kenichi grow-up..we can see it in this chapter...agains his masters kenichi did something..

Good speculation about Koga...i hope this arc show a good development!
Old 2012-06-30, 06:16   Link #5179
KLGChaos
The Shermain

Is it ok for me to really start hating Miu? I'm just so sick of the Mary Sue that she is. All she does is continue to make Kenichi look weak and overshadows all his progress. It should be called "History's Strongest Disciple Miu" as Kenichi definitely isn't the strongest. His goal of protecting her is laughable because it seems the more he trains, the further away she gets.
Old 2012-06-30, 06:20   Link #5180
Battler-kun

Kenichi is still a weakling
Battler-kun is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
shounen