AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Ah! My Goddess

Notices

View Poll Results: AMG! Season 2 Episode 7 Rating
Perfect 10 8 42.11%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 8 42.11%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 2 10.53%
7 out of 10 : Good 1 5.26%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2006-06-13, 10:09   Link #21
Js2756
Thread Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsI
Am I the only one that thinks that the choice of Peorth's seiyu is completly wrong?
She sounds like a typical stupid quasi-evil anime character(like Naga from Slayers), while my impression from manga is that she should sound like a young french version of that campus Queen.
I'm not going to say that Peorth's seiyu is completely wrong, because there are times when she is absolutely perfect. It is usually when she gets in that egotistical high-pitched stupid laugh mode where it sounds very off. When Peorth is talking seriously, she sounds very nice. Overall, I'm pretty happy at how Peorth came out in animated form. I'll never understand how Keiichi can even think of running away from her in that lingerie though.

@Vicequaizer
Spoiler:

Fullscreen version has been dropped from subbing. If you want subs, you have to get the widescreen version. This was announced after episode 4 was subbed and released in fullscreen, that AonE and AYuki were switching completely to widescreen.
Old 2006-06-13, 21:09   Link #22
Orchunter226
Is rather bored...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikimori Kazuki
wow nice episode, pretty funny on how Keiichi manages to call back to heaven again ..aw why doesnt it occur on me T_T. 1 thing i dont get is the number of districts in heaven. I didnt knew there was this Earth Assistance Center. Anybody know which Assistance Center Belldandy belongs to again.?
I believe it's the Goddess Assistance Agency. I know she says it's the Goddess Help Line, so I assume it's that.

Good episode I thought. It's always nice to have someone stir things up and push Belldandy a little. I think her and Keiichi need to move on each others feelings a little more.
Old 2006-06-14, 00:39   Link #23
saravis

Actually I think their relationship is in full swing, sure their not keeping everyone up at night, but considering he didn't get all jittery when Megumi called Belldandy his girlfriend, he can now talk the whole I want you to be with me, Belldandy, casually, and they were holding hands(and I aint just talking about that incident from the flashbacks, which by the way what was that about?) Anyway, Woo fun episode gave it a nine. Very nice intro to Peorth and good laughs to boot.
Old 2006-06-14, 05:01   Link #24
mist2123
Banned

Send a message via AIM to mist2123
i wish there will be more manga and more seasons!?!?!
Old 2006-06-14, 07:25   Link #25
genwar

Quote:
Originally Posted by saravis
Actually I think their relationship is in full swing, sure their not keeping everyone up at night, but considering he didn't get all jittery when Megumi called Belldandy his girlfriend, he can now talk the whole I want you to be with me, Belldandy, casually, and they were holding hands(and I aint just talking about that incident from the flashbacks, which by the way what was that about?) Anyway, Woo fun episode gave it a nine. Very nice intro to Peorth and good laughs to boot.
Spoiler:

Although the flashback for the whole camera/party thing could just be foreshadowing a future episode which does a flashblack...who knows.

This was a great episode because it furthered Bells and Keiichi relationship, which should of been probably to lovers about 6 months ago in there timeline.
Old 2006-06-15, 06:40   Link #26
Free Voice

A nice episode

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikimori Kazuki
Anybody know which Assistance Center Belldandy belongs to again.?

It is the "Goddess Assistance Agency". My personal theory is that while Peorth seems more "down to earth" (sorry for the easy pun) , the Goddess Assistance Agency tackles jobs more of a spiritual nature....

This being said, the graphic quality keeps up, and the whole episode is quite faithful to the manga (maybe even too much so, and hence there is no suprise in watching).
Old 2006-06-15, 07:35   Link #27
aliensporebomb

Send a message via AIM to aliensporebomb Send a message via Yahoo to aliensporebomb
You get the impression Peorth will do anything (and I mean ANYTHING)
for Keiichi but to her it's really ultimately just a job.

K1 and Bel' have something very special and unique.