AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-09-03, 11:15   Link #181
Ichy
It`s a miracle!

Location: This is the Kind of Woman I want to play Games with. And by playing Games I mean.... ^____^
"By the way did you know my left wing Kyouka Suigetsu HA HA YOU LOOKED!

Aizen yould easily put a "Kyouka Suigetsu" somewhere bewteen his trashtalk and no one would except it.
Old 2010-09-03, 12:09   Link #182
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

at Ichigo's current stage of power, Suigetsu probably wouldn't even work on him, he'd likely have a highly tuned sense of reiatsu and could distinguish what's a illusion and what isn't. Much like how Naruto's mastery of the Kyubi could let him sense Kisame hiding within Sameda despite the best sensory type ninjas being unable to detect him.
Old 2010-09-03, 16:45   Link #183
Hav0kkx

Does a shinigami knowing Bankai also not need to say the name of their bankai to release it? Because Byakuya does it during the fight against Yammi and I've never put much thought into it...
Old 2010-09-03, 16:46   Link #184
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Yeah, I believe Byakuya said so when Renji fought him in SS.
Old 2010-09-03, 16:56   Link #185
Lunarskylar

Here's my theory on the only way kubo could salvage the future of bleach

I say the fgt should be an attack that focuses all of one's power, thus eliminating it. So instead of attacking with reiatsu, the fgt uses whatever ichigo is using in exchange (accd to aizen anyway)

But by doing so, you lose that power. Consequently, isshin used the FGT, which is why he lost his shinigami abilties for 20 years

Ichigo will use FGT to destroy the hougyoku, thus successfully nerfing them both back to acceptable levels
Old 2010-09-03, 17:08   Link #186
EnchantingPrincess
~♥~G-Ri~♥~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hav0kkx View Post
Does a shinigami knowing Bankai also not need to say the name of their bankai to release it? Because Byakuya does it during the fight against Yammi and I've never put much thought into it...
You can just say that when they say the names of the Bankai they are calling out to the harness of their power since Bankai means "release" You can put it that way
They are "releasing" thier power by calling out to it
I guess......................
Old 2010-09-03, 17:13   Link #187
secretzfan
*Fansubber

I am going to end this right here because this is actually supposed to be on the latest episode and not chapter. Yes after any shinigami says bankai they give out the name of there sword
Old 2010-09-03, 18:23   Link #188
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunarskylar View Post
Ichigo will use FGT to destroy the hougyoku, thus successfully nerfing them both back to acceptable levels
what would be a acceptable level for Aizen? since he's been pretty hax before Ichigo was conceived >.>
Old 2010-09-03, 18:44   Link #189
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
what would be a acceptable level for Aizen? since he's been pretty hax before Ichigo was conceived >.>
When he was just a soul reaper captain with high level kidou
Old 2010-09-03, 19:18   Link #190
Lunarskylar

Yep, back when he was around yamamoto's level
bac when he had short hair, and wasn't a pokemon

Back when he was actually cool and the readers wanted more aizen screentime

Feels like that was years ago...
Oh wait

plus i wouldn't be surprised if by ichigo destroying the hyogoku with fgt ends up creating the kings key,
aizen's hyogoku had the souls of hundreds of shinigami and peasants in it after all

hey i think i may be on to something here
Old 2010-09-03, 19:26   Link #191
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

got'cha, back when Ichigo's surprise attack in FKT would of done serious/fatal damage to Aizen if it wasn't for the hougekyothingie ;p
Old 2010-09-03, 19:27   Link #192
Intranetusa
Pedites Extraordinarii

The only thing more stupid than a plot-kai Aizen with random god-hacks, is a plot-kai Ichigo that gets god powerups at random intervals.
Old 2010-09-03, 19:55   Link #193
CuXe
Loving Romeo X Juliet

I am afraid that we have all been controlled by Kubo's "Kyouka Suigetsu" .... right now Ichigo is getting beat to a pulp while he himself (and us) think strawberry-kun is owning the stage...
Old 2010-09-03, 19:56   Link #194
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intranetusa View Post
The only thing more stupid than a plot-kai Aizen with random god-hacks, is a plot-kai Ichigo that gets god powerups at random intervals.
but Ichigo is the main character
Old 2010-09-03, 21:59   Link #195
AnimanGaSuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
at Ichigo's current stage of power, Suigetsu probably wouldn't even work on him, he'd likely have a highly tuned sense of reiatsu and could distinguish what's a illusion and what isn't. Much like how Naruto's mastery of the Kyubi could let him sense Kisame hiding within Sameda despite the best sensory type ninjas being unable to detect him.

This I do not believe would work. Ichigo doesn't have a higher tuned sense of reiatsu, he's using it for something else so it appears that he has none, yes he now does have the ability to sense others, something he was never able to do before, but to say that he can break suigetsu just by that alone is a tad ridiculous.

Naruto couldn't sense others but he was able to sense the actual body of Kisame, this is different from Ichigo trying to sense an ability with no physical attachments.

The only way he can break suigetsu is if he touches his sword. That's about it, as Gin had explained before.e
Old 2010-09-03, 22:21   Link #196
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimanGaSuki View Post
but to say that he can break suigetsu just by that alone is a tad ridiculous.
you must be overly optimistic of Kubo's writing ability, things have been ridiculous since Soul Society.

Yammamoto had to let Aizen stab him to get around Suigetsu so he would know what was what at that particular moment. Ichigo having a even better sense of reiatsu than Yamma-ji with his current power up shouldn't be a surprise imo.

Naruto said he felt a evil presence IIRC, not a actual body.
Old 2010-09-03, 22:57   Link #197
secretzfan
*Fansubber

My theory
Imo Ichi is too powerful for Aizen chan and Aizen will be forced to use bankai
Old 2010-09-03, 23:04   Link #198
Jarmel

Aizen has to use bankai as his shikai is gone now. However this battle is over. Either way this makes the rest of the cast useless as Ichigo's power level is roughly next to a god right now. Aizen pre-power up took down almost all the captains by himself while making them all look like a joke. Afterwards in the cocoon stage he was able to destroy three more captains and in the butterfly stage, demolished Gin with his hands. AND HE STILL CAN'T CUT ICHIGO. So we can now say that Ichigo is so far ahead of even the regular captains that it's insane.

The whole time I was reading this chapter I was saying"You're done son, you're done."
Old 2010-09-03, 23:10   Link #199
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarmel View Post
Aizen has to use bankai as his shikai is gone now. However this battle is over. Either way this makes the rest of the cast useless as Ichigo's power level is roughly next to a god right now. Aizen pre-power up took down almost all the captains by himself while making them all look like a joke. Afterwards in the cocoon stage he was able to destroy three more captains and in the butterfly stage, demolished Gin with his hands. AND HE STILL CAN'T CUT ICHIGO. So we can now say that Ichigo is so far ahead of even the regular captains that it's insane.
Aizen was powerful and to see him get his ass handed to him so easily makes Ichigo the strongest charcter on Bleach. Of course for me he just made on the top 10 most bad ass charaters in anime next to Goku
who stooped Trunks sword with one finger
Old 2010-09-03, 23:15   Link #200
Jarmel

The only way this can even make sense is that his reiatsu as a Shinigami was around Yamamoto's level(if he had time to properly developed it, he might have reached it), then his vaizard abilities amplified it to an even higher stage, and finally the complete union of all the above and his Zanpakutō at full power puts him somwhere insanely high up in reiatsu power rankings. So I guess this is an idea of how truly powerful he would have been even with reiatsu.
Closed Thread

Tags
manga, weekly chapter thread