AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2018-06-15, 12:08   Link #1121
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueknight78 View Post
Spoiler for saving space:
You do know that "playing well under certain pressure" can also be counted as a gaming skill, right? If you don't understand that much then your argument is pretty much useless.

Also, you bringing real-life logic to YGO anime? Yeah right . YGO anime operates on its own logic. Don't apply a double standard. If you said "we don't know what happened off-screen" that applies to both of our arguments, not just in your favors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueknight78 View Post
at this point this will be my last replay to you and really probably my last replay to any other time or post or thread.
Really? Okay then.
Old 2018-06-20, 08:44   Link #1122
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

I just saw the latest episode and.....is Bohman's info supposed to be a twist? But given how easy his memory is manipulated by the big boss, it's hard to take anything that comes out of his mouth seriously (especially with that brat mockingly smirking afterwards). But of course, PM got pretty shaken coz he doesn't know what the audience already knew about Bohman's memory being manipulated. The writer probably should've hold that information a bit longer for more suspense instead of revealing to us earlier. Now, we're already one step ahead of PM instead of figuring out the truths with him.

But the animation is great this episode and looks like the next episode's will retain the quality.
Old 2018-06-20, 10:22   Link #1123
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

So... I guess I'm not the only one who doesn't buy the whole "Bohman is the real Yusaku" angle?
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-20, 13:23   Link #1124
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
I just saw the latest episode and.....is Bohman's info supposed to be a twist? But given how easy his memory is manipulated by the big boss, it's hard to take anything that comes out of his mouth seriously (especially with that brat mockingly smirking afterwards). But of course, PM got pretty shaken coz he doesn't know what the audience already knew about Bohman's memory being manipulated. The writer probably should've hold that information a bit longer for more suspense instead of revealing to us earlier. Now, we're already one step ahead of PM instead of figuring out the truths with him.

But the animation is great this episode and looks like the next episode's will retain the quality.
The switch doesn't matter now. PM is a different person from Bohman and the switch back wouldn't work. You'd think that Revolver and his dad would have known about the backup and not let the backup escape.

And...you'd think that Bohman would have realized this also. You can tell the difference superficially by their avatar choices and mannerisms.

Plus, Bohman has altered memories so you really can't trust him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
So... I guess I'm not the only one who doesn't buy the whole "Bohman is the real Yusaku" angle?
Besides......Bohman didn't go thru the counting routine that Yusaku would have done.

Last edited by orion; 2018-06-20 at 20:27.
orion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-21, 06:27   Link #1125
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
Plus, Bohman has altered memories so you really can't trust him.
Well, that's pretty much the point of my post above. We, the audience, already knew not to trust Bohman, a guy with a manipulated memory. So, we're already several steps ahead of Playmaker which doesn't make this particular encounter for a very thrilling mystery. You know what I mean?
Old 2018-06-21, 15:41   Link #1126
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

You know I don't really see a problem with knowing something the characters don't.

This way it's actually not pointless to speculate about what's going to happen next?
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-21, 16:43   Link #1127
ImperialFlameGod8190

As others said this would've been more interesting if it wasn't fake. Now it does take a mental toll on PM and that's the fun part.

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
card game, yu-gi-oh! series