AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Higurashi

Notices

View Poll Results: Higurashi Kai Episode 11 Rating
Perfect 10 68 61.82%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 31 28.18%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 9 8.18%
7 out of 10 : Good 1 0.91%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 0.91%
Voters: 110. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-09-18, 00:36   Link #101
Seiryuu

Actually, the hair looks a little different from Satoko's when I look closer, even taking the rain into account. Anyway, why are we all so certain it's a girl? All we've seen is legs below the knees and collarbone to nose. Even if the collarbone is the best part of a girl(sorry for the silly reference), I don't know any way to use it to discern gender.
Old 2007-09-18, 01:28   Link #102
Ahasuerus
UNBOUND-ed

Quote:
Actually, the hair looks a little different from Satoko's when I look closer, even taking the rain into account. Anyway, why are we all so certain it's a girl? All we've seen is legs below the knees and collarbone to nose. Even if the collarbone is the best part of a girl(sorry for the silly reference), I don't know any way to use it to discern gender.
Hm... you've given me some serious room for thought; allow me a suggestion/tease... (bear in mind that I haven't played the games or know anything upcoming). Considering your last line: I now wonder if it could possibly be "someone very close to Satoko"?

The legs do look feminine though, and I doubt that they would be focusing on a guy's legs But you never know with Higurashi...

One big enjoyment of this forum is that it definitely eases The Waiting between episodes. Next up should be a couple of awesome treats to bring this arc to an end. Can't wait to see how/if Irie gets involved; right now he seems to hold the only hope... and that is fading fast
Old 2007-09-18, 02:05   Link #103
Renchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seiryuu View Post
Spoiler:
Old 2007-09-18, 07:38   Link #104
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
I knew better than to get my hopes up. I was hoping that Tomitake would survive somehow even after Takano injected him with virus, but no chance of that. We are one step closer to Rika being disappointed again. This was a pretty big episode as it reveals that Takano was never killed and that there are even more dubious plans afoot. She looked kind of scary but what caught my attention was that she mentioned she had been waiting for this since she was child. That got my mind wondering even more. I wanted to take a guess at what will happen next but I think its safer to just wait for the next one.

But I will say it looks like we are moving into Disaster mode again, with an ending like the last arc the entire town being wiped out. The name of the next episode is The Hinamizawa syndrom which cant be good all my hopes may be crushed in this episode. But we will head into the final arc after this and im wondering what chance do we have for a happy ending?

on a brighter note i knew Tomitake was tapping Takano. I mean all that time they spent together yea he was hitting it too bad he didnt see things her way.

Last edited by Sinestra; 2007-09-18 at 07:57.
Old 2007-09-18, 10:28   Link #105
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ

The little blond girl's Identity will be revealed once the anime gets to the final arc.

Spoiler for hint:
Old 2007-09-18, 11:54   Link #106
NH1976

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterling01 View Post
The little blond girl's Identity will be revealed once the anime gets to the final arc.

Spoiler for hint:
*Starts a powerful reasoning*

Spoiler for deduction:
Old 2007-09-18, 14:05   Link #107
Davidj

Quote:
Originally Posted by NH1976 View Post
*Starts a powerful reasoning*

Spoiler for deduction:
Spoiler for Counterpoint:
Old 2007-09-18, 15:24   Link #108
shigure asa

Send a message via MSN to shigure asa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidj View Post
Spoiler for Counterpoint:
Spoiler for objection!!:

Last edited by shigure asa; 2007-09-18 at 15:26. Reason: english check
Old 2007-09-18, 16:02   Link #109
Seiryuu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
I knew better than to get my hopes up. I was hoping that Tomitake would survive somehow even after Takano injected him with virus, but no chance of that. We are one step closer to Rika being disappointed again. This was a pretty big episode as it reveals that Takano was never killed and that there are even more dubious plans afoot. She looked kind of scary but what caught my attention was that she mentioned she had been waiting for this since she was child. That got my mind wondering even more. I wanted to take a guess at what will happen next but I think its safer to just wait for the next one.

But I will say it looks like we are moving into Disaster mode again, with an ending like the last arc the entire town being wiped out. The name of the next episode is The Hinamizawa syndrom which cant be good all my hopes may be crushed in this episode. But we will head into the final arc after this and im wondering what chance do we have for a happy ending?
At least now we know just why the disaster keeps happening. No way to dodge the bullet you know is coming if you don't know where it's coming from, but if you know who's got the gun you can turn the tables on her.
Old 2007-09-18, 16:22   Link #110
Ahasuerus
UNBOUND-ed

Yes, these may be possible... if it weren't for the fact that:

Spoiler for hint/deduction/counterpoint/objection:

Jeez, still 3-4 days before the subs and people are already showing "symptoms"

Anyway, after seeing the first scenes and being totally pissed at poor Satoko's battered condition I was hoping for something terrible to happen to Teppei before anything worse befell her. Jail's too good for him Hopefully, they're not done with him. (By the way, his voice actor is great )
Old 2007-09-18, 16:24   Link #111
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seiryuu View Post
At least now we know just why the disaster keeps happening. No way to dodge the bullet you know is coming if you don't know where it's coming from, but if you know who's got the gun you can turn the tables on her.
That is very true knowing who pulled the trigger can make all the difference. The problem I see is that there are forces at work that are supporting Takano. Even if you stop the person who's going to fire gun you still have to worry his/her friends bringing even or guns. Plus we still have wonder if Rika will even find out the truth behind who has started this whole mess. Again, iv made sure not to get my hopes about anything hopes can be easily crushed in with one death. From what i gather one death will trigger the chain of disasters no matter what.

If im wrong please someone help me pleazzz
Old 2007-09-19, 00:48   Link #112
Vash002
Ready to Boast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahasuerus View Post
Spoiler for So that's why...:

Jugding from next episode preview, looks like this arc it's going to end in episode 13 (I don't think, that now that everyone knows who's the evul person, the studio it's going to end everything in next episode)
Old 2007-09-19, 03:26   Link #113
Ahasuerus
UNBOUND-ed

^ LMAO!

So you're the one stealing the shooting scripts Makes perfect sense sequel-wise for both series, except I'd keep any weapons away from "that other one" (especially if she's bored)

Nice pic by the way!
Old 2007-09-20, 06:38   Link #114
DarkMissingno

Send a message via ICQ to DarkMissingno Send a message via MSN to DarkMissingno Send a message via Yahoo to DarkMissingno
So it looks like Watanagashi-hen and Meakashi-hen are failures for Takano, but why did she gave her scrapbooks to Shion and Rena anyway?
If Rena would have burned the school and killed Rika, the GHD would have failed again.
Old 2007-09-20, 06:42   Link #115
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

that's probably because takano wasn't able to predict either of them could kill Rika in the process.
Old 2007-09-20, 22:40   Link #116
Iknowwhatyou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahasuerus View Post

Yare yare *puts hand to head* u have let the cat out the bag now the ppl r gonna keel u D:
Old 2007-09-20, 22:45   Link #117
Ahasuerus
UNBOUND-ed

*prays for pity* Forgive me, I'm at L4

Old 2007-09-21, 06:04   Link #118
BaalChaamon

this episode is a cliffhanger...i hate watching currently running shows
Takano-chan is just too evil, what the hell did they do to her as kid to end up this way
Old 2007-09-22, 03:23   Link #119
QwertyAccess

I finally took notice of that unknown girl in the op. Would it be possible that that is takano when she was little? Just use a bit of imagination and the gray color of darkness/rain.

Last edited by QwertyAccess; 2007-09-22 at 15:29.
Old 2007-10-12, 11:23   Link #120
bamboontu

I've just finished watching this ep and I have some questions.
1 Is this ep the second one where LEVELs are mentioned?
2 Is this ep the first one where the phrase "Hinamizawa Syndrom" is mentioned?
3 Why didn't Rika become confused after hearing about LEVEL5 symptoms from Tomitake? AFAIK villagers shouldn't be aware of this decease?

PS Please-excuse-my-inglesh
Closed Thread