AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hayate no Gotoku

Notices

Old 2009-12-03, 07:09   Link #5141
Wolfnagi
Ojou-sama Familiar!!!!!!!

Anyway,
i support what Vol's said,
and i also don't have anything to add.
Oh well,
alredy prepare for my trip to Japan,
only need to wait.
Old 2009-12-03, 13:16   Link #5142
zodanhko
*ignoring*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voltorn View Post
oh
She will recover
her power of love =)
she has been looking for him more than 9 years even she knows that his life isn't good, he could forget her, he could be a bad person, he could be dead, etc.
beside, hayate, the person she loved, will help her with all the power and patient he had.
she'll recover easily =)

" What if she stays like that forever with that great change of personality "that no one will able to recognize who she is." "
what if hayate died just by a small accident
let say he slowly hit his head on the wall because he feel so sorry for Isumi's manga.
we know that he has a wonderful endurance power and things like that won't able to kill him or even to hurt him and nagi has the money to support his healthiness.
but he died cause of that
he died...
HE DIED
lol
don't doubt her power of love =)
her love should be stronger than hayate endurance
more than 9 years
omigosh
more than 9 years

lol
those movies r references
Wow, how optimistic you are.

No, I just doubt that your knowledge is comparable to Isumi's when it comes to the spirit. This isn't some kind of game that will cause something as little as amnesia.
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/hayate...r/c248/13.html
It could damage her soul which is the cause of her change in personality.

Yea, yea, as long as her pain of the past is reduce, all is good. You know, all of your self-justification of reducing "pain" so far is "WHAT If what I believe will occur in the future." You are deciding whats good or bad for her with your optimistic vision.

Quote:
Yukyun isn't his daughter?
yes!!
xD
he may adopts yukyun
but not for Nagi =)

Sanzenin found Maria and adopted her.
Then, Nagi was born not adopted. If Nagi is an adopted granddaughter, then Nagi should be the maid, not Maria be the maid.
( lol xD I laugh like hell for thinking bout Nagi with both Maria's personality and position, and Maria with both Nagi's personality and position xD )
Mikado is shown to care about Yukariko more than Nagi. Lol. You thoughts is off...

No, no, Maria is a maid because Mikado wanted to train her, and make herself capable in everything. He gives Nagi everything so she becomes so incompetent and always risking of being target. Make senses right?

Make much more sense that Athena being adopted by Mikado, and her parents abandon her, right?

Quote:
"If" that's hayate's real father? why they throw hayate and keep nagi? Why would Sanzenin throw the one and only grandson and the first grandchild they have?
hayate "current" parents isn't dumb, they just (completely) blind, there's no illegal work for a baby hayate can do for his "current" parents, they better threw hayate or sold him to another family, but no, they don't do that, they raised him in their "way" because it's their child.
If people want to adopt a baby, the female won't be in a bed of the hospital.
If anything can happen if it isn't proven, then lies and dreams become truths.
lol
reminds me to "The Best School Year Ever" by Barbara Robinson
lol
if someone who u don't know tell u that you'll be physically dead in a week, what will u do?
a)panic and then make preparation
b)calm down and then make preparation
c)take it as a/an joke/ insult/ untrue/ whatever with the same meaning, and then forget it. (in other words, Ignore it)
d)take it as a/an joke/insult/ untrue/ whatever with the same meaning, and then tell it to your friend/s or relatives or both when chatting with him/her/them
e) chase him/her ,and then kick him/her in the ass or something like that.
f)other,_______________ (fill the line =D )
A/N : it's alright to do more than 1 choice =)
Lol, I'm trying to give you some examples of the replies you have been giving me.

Wait, wait, they lost him and thought he was dead. They happened to find Nagi and entrust their love on her.

Lol, if you haven't notice, Hayate's father MAKE Hayate helped him at tricking the customers. You know, selling paintings...They have uses for him. They named him Hayate because they wanted him to escape readily from loan sharks when they put the depts on him. When did they do anything for him? When did they put the time to train him their" ways?" None, nada...make sense....

What are you trying to say with that question and answers of yours?

Quote:
lol xD
that means she can't do it by herself and she needs help. The greedy and holy spirit stick with her more than 9 years, and right now, the greedy and holy spirit almost completely own A-tan.
that's the pain.

after she lost her memory
she'll remember it step by step (start from memory about hayate)
and that pain will be reduced,but her love will enlarge.
That's the awesomeness of memory crash for a broken couple that in a loyal love.
Ok...THAT IS WHY THE SPIRIT NEEDS TO BE REMOVED. That That is the pain that she felt MENTALLY as long as the SPIRIT possesses her which she needs help.

Losing of MEMORIES will NOT CHANGE THAT PAIN. It is not EMOTIONAL pain like her parents' death nor parting with Hayate which still stays with her.

Quote:
she lost hayate more than 9 years.
she lost her memory bout Hayate, the person she really really really loved.
I say "losing her memory bout him is better than losing him"
because she has the power (love) and hayate has the support to send her nice memory back. She may remember her pains, but it won't hurt that much like before.
the dog was bout "losing" and "losing memory".

lol, I'm talking bout reducing "her" pain.
Well, your explanations doesn't really make sense..If Hayate can magically be by her side when she lost her memories, HE CAN MAGICALLY be by herside when she DOESN"T have her memories lost. What's more, he will be Athena's butler if the stone is destroyed by him.

And why are you assuming she'll lose him if she has her memories? That doesn't make sense either. What can stop him from being with her with her memories if he can do that when she lost her memories.

Quote:
well, Hayate and Maria train her. She ran for a marathon, went hiking a mountain, work at a cafe, etc.
She makes better development than last year.
It won't be a benefit for her to train herself for housework.
The house will explode in a minute. >.<
It's too early for her.
It's too fast.
It's like u jump from level 2 to level 1. (don't try this xD)
It's hurt. >.<
The detriment (pain) is much much bigger than the benefit (experience).
She need to take it step by step.
She is "dangerous".
She needs "patient".
yeah, she won't physically die.
But "the others" may.
Ok...what have you noticed in her spending and use of money? Anyone train her in that?
Lol, how can she EVEN jump from level 1 to 2 when she will NEVER GOING TO START with her limitless amount of cash? She has Maria and ALL of her friends to help her without the inheritance. They won't abandon her.

Quote:
that's a lie to piss off that damn old-man. -__-
here's the truth
http://beta.mangafox.com/manga/hayat...r/c229/11.html
If she loses her inheritance, she will lose the Sanzenin protection too. She will have no choice bout her business. Her business will be forced without any excuses to join the "war".
Many people wanted to have the inheritance. They'll group to destroy Nagi until she doesn't have a chance to get her inheritance back. They'll do anything to get those damn unlimited amount of money.
yeah the rich world make her like that. Even if she leave it, she'll still be targeted till she doesn't stand a chance...
They don't care anything bout her. They just care the "money".
She knows that her business is strong enough to endure those attacks...
If the stone is destroy, she'll lost the right to the inheritance. That means she have no more connection to the money which mean the people who "care about money" won't go after her.
If she lost the inheritance, she can still support herself and with Maria by her side with her friends. The ONLY thing different is that she can't live a big mansion or do everything she wants with her limited amount of money.

Quote:
Even if she doesn't have that "money" and already said "I won't take the inheritance", she'll still be targeted. They won't listen to her.
Hayate know half of the world that Nagi doesn't know almost at all. I said it half coz his life kinda... u know... -__-
Hayate can train and teach her bout the world.
She'll listen to him because...
Hayate is a very smart and tricky *cough* salesman. >.<
And Nagi loves him..

She already made her start. Making and growing her own business, so that she doesn't need to depend on that old man again. =)
Why would they need to listen to her? Mikado will just announce to everyone that Nagi lost the right to the inheritance.

Here you go with your "what if" or "what could" happen again.
Lol, even Maria, as mature as she is, doesn't know about the world and the importance of money living in the life of luxury. For Nagi to learn, how about 1 million years later.

She knows how to make money in the economy, true, which is why she can support herself. But that won't change her to be more capable as a person.

Quote:
Everything she does revolve arounf money?
lol every "normal" 13 years old child in a good family does the same.
There is nothing wrong with that. However, we are talking about beneficial which Nagi is too attached to money which makes her so depending on others and money right now compare to the other girls.

Quote:
Like she'll accept it xD
She doesn;t know who is A-tan.
Knowing her and her feeling to Hayate just will make her feel "lose" if she accept it.
Knowing Hayate's feeling to A-tan will spiritually kill her.
Hopefully, Nagi doesn't accept it.

Wow. Athena can be Mikado's adopted daughter but Nagi doesn't know about the Board-chairman of her school. Even Isumi and Sakuya knows about Athena.

Lol, and losing her memories of Hayate doesn't spiritually hurt Athena. Nice going...
Nagi not knowing Hayate's true feelings is just prolonging "the spiritually kill her" and make it more severe. She will learn the truth sooner or later.

Last edited by zodanhko; 2009-12-03 at 13:55.
zodanhko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-03, 13:54   Link #5143
Game8910
Shanacon/Ariafag

holy f'cking walls of text batman!!! anyways waiting for spoilers
Spring 2011 Impressions (part2)
Game8910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-03, 14:13   Link #5144
WildArms
Come on, become a legend

ALright guys, ill give you my precious opinion, better hear carefully.

If hayate chooses nagi, is because the mangaka wanted her to be choosen because she is supposedly the main heroine of the manga. And he wouldnt want her heroine to be left out like that. Of course Hayate doesnt wants nagi to suffer after all she has helped him, but he would being dishonest to his feelings towards athena (Also hayate is being... strangely stalked by the old fart (nagi's grandfather) it seems he finds some kind of pleasure watching hayate suffering, saying this is a test to know if he can be the Sanzein butler may encourage him to choose nagi as well, and wont be just because the mangaka wanted to)

If hayate chooses Athena, he is being honest to his love feelings (even though he also "loves" (Not love love)nagi, more like how a brother protects his sister), and the mangaka is making a good flow with their character's feelings, and most probably the mangaka have something in his mind and nagi will do something cool, maybe epic, making ppl like her more, and know that she have "matured".

ORRRRR there is always a crazy 3rd option the mangaka can think anytime.

Alright im ready to recieve the insults
WildArms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-03, 14:14   Link #5145
Rah
Are you a lolicon? :3

Wow... when I'm reading what vol & zod post it feels like it's one guy talking to himself.

Weird...

Hahaha!

@WildArms

Mikado is pedo for Hayate. Screw Yukariko, Hayate is way hotter! Lol..

I can already imagine him with a black van and candy, trying to lure Hayate in.. oh god.. ahahaha!

-

1. 3rd option
2. Nagi giving him permission (of sorts) to go on Athena's side in the upcoming chapters
3. Hayate realizes that Nagi is more important after he hears her out
4. He decides alone
5. Insert wacky twist here

It's one of these. I'm leaning on 2.

Oh yeah, I've read that apparently there isn't a chapter after this one for some reason... :<
Rah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-03, 19:10   Link #5146
Wolfnagi

Warrghhhhhhhhhhhhh,
what are you guys talking!!!!
I'm losing my mind here!
Why don't we quit this stupid talk and wait for spoilers!!!!!!
Warrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
Anyway, Zod, You BAKA!!!!!!
Edit:
Oh Yeah, i'm going to Japan tomorrow , anyone can teach me a few Japanese words please?
I can understand a bit Japanese but just can't read Japanese.
Hehehehe

Last edited by Wolfnagi; 2009-12-03 at 20:24.
Wolfnagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-03, 21:05   Link #5147
Rah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnagi View Post
Oh Yeah, i'm going to Japan tomorrow
Find out where Hata lives. Make him tell you how HnG continues / ends. Introduce him to "very nice people" if he won't talk. Hahahaha!
Old 2009-12-03, 21:08   Link #5148
Wolfnagi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah View Post
Find out where Hata lives. Make him tell you how HnG continues / ends. If he won't talk, introduce him to "very nice people". Hahahaha!
Okay, i tell him,
if i speak english and he don't understand, then i'm going to speak mandarin,chinese,malays,indians and also martians!
If he still don't understand, then you bring the "very nice people"!!!
Old 2009-12-03, 21:14   Link #5149
Rah

You going on vacation there?
Old 2009-12-03, 21:22   Link #5150
Wolfnagi

yeah,
anyway, anybody know Japanese,
i need help!!!
Edit:
Rah,
do you know any contacts there?
Old 2009-12-03, 21:31   Link #5151
Rah

Haha, well, I doubt that you'll be able to learn an entire language, or even partial grammar in a day, unless you're some kind of genius, but then again, I doubt that even a genius can.. heh~

Get a guide, or hit people if they NO SPEAK YOU LANGUAGE... hahahaha!
Old 2009-12-03, 21:34   Link #5152
Wolfnagi

A guide!!!
what i mean is i need to know simple Japanese,
so aguide might work!
for heavy Japanese,
need to watch anime!!!!!!!!
Hehehehehahahaha
Old 2009-12-03, 21:45   Link #5153
Rah

I.... don't think that watching anime will improve your Japanese. Subscribe to a Japanese class, watch Japanese TV, Japanese movies, perhaps you can learn through learning videos, or learning software. If you can dedicate enough time and perhaps money (if you decide on lessons).

Anyway, go find Hata and tell him to release a new chapter after this week like normal. There should be no breaks during such an important arc! I bet that the next cliffhanger will be crazy... like just 1 chapter from Hayate's answer!!

Okay, no, but seriously you might be able to find him if you find his address (perhaps if you'll be visiting that area), and get his autograph? Hahaha! At least it's something...

Well, have fun on your vacation!
Old 2009-12-03, 21:46   Link #5154
Wolfnagi

I'm not going to disturb his worktime,
i know how mangaka feels when making manga,
the pressure!!! (my cousin is a mangaka)
anyway, i could asked him IF i can?
Edit:
mystic helped me learning Japanese using uncle G,
Check this out,
Oyasumi Nasai
Spoiler for Japanese Language:
Old 2009-12-03, 22:36   Link #5155
Lisemer

Hey, even Negi Springfield needed 3 weeks to learn japanese, so don't suffer... ^_^
Lisemer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-04, 00:05   Link #5156
Voltorn
something is missing...

mmm...
I'll take a break till December 17th
I have tests to study.
and I'm not a very smart student >.<
mata ai mashou >.<
Voltorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-04, 00:31   Link #5157
Koroshiya_Kame_13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah View Post
Anyway, go find Hata and tell him to release a new chapter after this week like normal. There should be no breaks during such an important arc! I bet that the next cliffhanger will be crazy... like just 1 chapter from Hayate's answer!!
Apparently there's always a double issue in December because of Christmas.

Spoiler for Chapter 252 RAW Text:

It's been confirmed that both texts are fake.

Last edited by Koroshiya_Kame_13; 2009-12-04 at 01:29.
Koroshiya_Kame_13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-04, 01:05   Link #5158
primuler
Love For 3D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koroshiya_Kame_13 View Post
Apparently there's always a double issue in December because of Christmas.

Spoiler for Chapter 252 RAW Text:

Will do a summary later but seems like Nagi told Hayate to do what he wants to do and Hayate thanks her in the second text.

Been a long time since I last came here. Apparently, there are many fake spoilers of HnG. If it didn't have a screenshot with it, it's 80% fake. I'm looking forward to this chapter though.

First one definitely looks like a fake. Though I would be kind of happy if it was true(Maria swiming in maid uniform lol). Second one looks more real... But if it was true, I would be screaming because we would have another cliffhanger.

Speaking of Hata, he seems really busy at the moment. This week's diary was really short. He said this week's issue has many deep thoughts in it, so we'll have to wait for a valid spoiler... But second one seems real enough tho'

Last edited by primuler; 2009-12-04 at 01:17.
primuler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-04, 01:15   Link #5159
Koroshiya_Kame_13

Quote:
Originally Posted by primuler View Post
Been a long time since I last came here. Apparently, there are many fake spoilers of HnG. If it didn't have a screenshot with it, it's 80% fake. I'm looking forward to this chapter though.

First one definitely looks like a fake. Though I would be kind of happy if it was true(Maria swiming in maid uniform lol). Second one looks more real... But if it was true, I would be screaming because we would have another cliffhanger.
Yeah it's been a while. First one does look unreal, while the second one is a bit more credible. Hata did recommend to wait for 3 weeks and read it all at once though so a cliffhangar should be expected. I'm not sure about the magazine status though, do they publish a double issue next week and again on New Year week?
Koroshiya_Kame_13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-04, 01:16   Link #5160
Rah

Spoiler for FUUUUUUUUUU!!!!:

HOLY SHIT!!! I SAID SO!!! NAGIIII!!!!!!! HELL YEAAAAAHHHHH!!!

AHHHHHHHHHH HATAAAAAA YOU GOT ME IN OVERDRIVEEE!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHA!!!! DAAAAAAAAAMNNNNN YOUUUU GIVE ME MORRREEEE!!!

Tags
comedy, shounen