AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2003-11-08, 17:27   Link #1
kakashi222

Episode 58 expectations.

[Before we start big props to Hunter-san ]

Is it me or the preview of the episode made it look like some scary movie flick, like hounted mansion, or freddy koogar?
Old 2003-11-08, 17:42   Link #2
monir
cho~ kakkoii

No, its not only you..I had the same impression..Looks like they are giving us a break from the usual story line of Naruto (how unfair)..But it could be worse .. Sakura-chan could be filling up the whole story which is scarier than any Haunted House or Freddy Cougar movie...
Old 2003-11-08, 17:43   Link #3
p3psi
Oscar winning black actor

well dont expect to see pervert senin any time soon, except maybe in a flashback.

if they continue this rate of 1 episode for 1 manga, we wont see him again for about 25 or so episodes, and that would only be for a couple of minutes.
Old 2003-11-08, 17:51   Link #4
AssertnFailure
Where's the ladies?

well......i hope the sound of running wasnt from the person who shows up in lees room in the manga, because it would seem very out of character for that person to be running (i'm sure most of you know who im talking about, but just to avoid blatant spoilers, i'll remain vague).

although the way the previews often mislead from the real significance, it would be pretty amusing if it turns out to just be gai bringing sandwiches or something
Old 2003-11-08, 18:05   Link #5
Jackl

Next episode will be pretty boring I figure. There'll be a quick Lee check up scene with a twist. And then a certain someone's partial flashback.

That should take up 20 minutes, easy.
Old 2003-11-08, 19:35   Link #6
Kamui4356
Aria Company

I just watched the preview( not something I usually do). I think the next episode will be anything but boring. Judging by Naruto's reaction at the end that's from when
Spoiler:
If I'm right that means they should finish the hospital scene in this episode. They can't put in that much filler like they have been the past few episodes without ruining it. I hoping for a mostly filler free episode.
Old 2003-11-08, 19:57   Link #7
eLstar
(^_^)v

Geez, Okay maybe I didn't explain this in the last thread.

See the thing is there will be no more "Naruto __ expectations" I thought most of you would figure it out from the way I have the episode 57 episode disucssion stickied up. There's no point in having these expectations because there just a discussion of the episode, and when the episode itself comes out people will make new threads about it so what I'm trying to do is make all the Episode __ threads/posts in one whole thread.

I'm closing this thread for now, just talk about episode 57 for now. On sunday I'll post a thread about the next episode okay? Give some time before you post expectations for the next episode.
Closed Thread