AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-11-12, 03:34   Link #2381
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Baby Beel doing a shirahadori, followed by Oga's line was awesome! Getting all hyped again~
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-12, 03:43   Link #2382
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by kk2extreme View Post
If there are demons, where are the angels?
well I dont know if in jap culture and religion there are angels... more like everything has a soul... there are few gods who govern different stuff... but mostly everything is youkai (demons)... which split into good and bad demons....

in beelzebub we have oga holding beel from pure demon world... and aoi has a demon that is from gods (good side that fight evil ones)... like aoi herself said when kamo mentioned to tell her her size...or that she will have to give something as contract like her panties.... she god pissed up by this pervert... destroyed the temple while saying I will kill the demons and gods xD (so evil and good ones who turns out to be a pervert)

I guess angels came from katolic religion... with the usuall Angels with white wings and devils with bat like wings... so I dont think that we will see any angels with white wings in beelzebub manga

about current chapter... well it was bugging me... was oga only training to get bigger resistance to the super milk time... like now he can dring 400cc of the milk to be able to control this power himself... or is this just the bonus before the real "black techs" of synhro with beel without loseing himself.... which might be left for the fight with jabberwalk.....

yet its strange why oga even bothers to go to hilda throught the bulding... he could dring some milk outside and fly there with using the zebub emblems exlosions... get her and have all the fun for himself with kicking demon ass... which he can enjoy more xD
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-12, 05:26   Link #2383
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Hahahah...The Pillars K.O.!!!

Man o Woman? Doesn't matter!!!Oga kick your ass!!!hahahah

And Beel power up! I wondered if he would become stronger when Oga was training....
And Tojo at the end...look like the situation is going to be more Hot....
Old 2011-11-12, 09:37   Link #2384
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
well I dont know if in jap culture and religion there are angels... more like everything has a soul... there are few gods who govern different stuff... but mostly everything is youkai (demons)... which split into good and bad demons....

in beelzebub we have oga holding beel from pure demon world... and aoi has a demon that is from gods (good side that fight evil ones)... like aoi herself said when kamo mentioned to tell her her size...or that she will have to give something as contract like her panties.... she god pissed up by this pervert... destroyed the temple while saying I will kill the demons and gods xD (so evil and good ones who turns out to be a pervert)

I guess angels came from katolic religion... with the usuall Angels with white wings and devils with bat like wings... so I dont think that we will see any angels with white wings in beelzebub manga

about current chapter... well it was bugging me... was oga only training to get bigger resistance to the super milk time... like now he can dring 400cc of the milk to be able to control this power himself... or is this just the bonus before the real "black techs" of synhro with beel without loseing himself.... which might be left for the fight with jabberwalk.....

yet its strange why oga even bothers to go to hilda throught the bulding... he could dring some milk outside and fly there with using the zebub emblems exlosions... get her and have all the fun for himself with kicking demon ass... which he can enjoy more xD
Didn't you notice that Oga already showed a new skill? It's the one that sent Basilisk flying.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-12, 10:14   Link #2385
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Didn't you notice that Oga already showed a new skill? It's the one that sent Basilisk flying.
no... he was training zebub emblems with satomae... but black techs were supposed to allow him to merge with the demon which might be dangerous if he screwes up...

like satomae mentioned before super milk time is kinda black techs... but I hope its something more than what oga shown so far... something that will put our jaws to the ground....we saw zebub emblems already...when oga lost control over himself since he drank too much of the milk...

so now he could have added this name "black techs: zebub emblem" since he already used zebub blast or emblems before but withourt that black techs ^^ satomae mentioned that zebub emblems is a tech that is working kinda to the opposite dirrection compared to black techs and its merging with the demon... yet satomae can use zebub embems and he cant do black techs

so I dont think that zebub emblem is a pure black tech tree skill... yet we will see in future how it will develop...
Old 2011-11-12, 12:33   Link #2386
solomon

AAAAAA OGA GOT DAT WHISKEY FLASK OUT!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! TOTAL MOFO'ing Asskickery!

And WTF is Toujou doing there?!!
solomon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-12, 12:43   Link #2387
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Baby Beel was epic. To think he struggled to defeat cicadas not so long ago... he's come a long way. Papa would be proud (if he bothered caring, that is).
Old 2011-11-13, 12:28   Link #2388
Qpax
黒猫のタンゴ

Quote:
Originally Posted by konart View Post

Oga owns everyone up to pillar heads lol. Stopping blades with his teeth, breaking swords barehanded etc...
And Baby Beel was the one who stopped that blade and shattered it into pieces only with barehanded. If he is like that then he sure will be friggin powerful in the future. And that means more strong opponents will be appear and that also means that we will see more kick-and-badass scenes <3! Lastly I loed Furuichi again when he corrected Oga again when he tried to calculate simple numbers.
Old 2011-11-13, 12:36   Link #2389
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

What worries me is if the power rankings haven't changed.

Because IIRC, it was something like Kouta > Beel > En. So how friggin strong is Kouta?
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-13, 15:53   Link #2390
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Kouta is a troll.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-13, 17:51   Link #2391
Kallen4life

ep 42 confirms Kouta as a master troll

can't remember if that was in the manga
We are Blackwatch
We are the last line of defense
We will burn our own to hold the red line, it is the last line to ever hold
Kallen4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-13, 18:52   Link #2392
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post

Because IIRC, it was something like Kouta > Beel > En. So how friggin strong is Kouta?
That ranking comes from, other then for gag purposes, the fact that Beel is as weak as a regular infant when he's not on Oga's shoulder... and Kouta is a toddler rather than infant

and as for En... well, I don't think anyone's figured out En yet, oither than he and Furuichi are rivals for Lamia

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-13, 22:52   Link #2393
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post

Kouta is the toughest baby in the world
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-15, 04:29   Link #2394
ronin myael
lost ronin

Quote:
Originally Posted by kk2extreme View Post
If there are demons, where are the angels?
demons in japanese culture are not like the ones in the western world. if you've noticed they look nothing like the well-known concept of demons with horns and tails, instead they have pointy ears, quite reminiscent of the western faeries. i believe that in japanese culture the demons are like the faeries, enchanted beings with supernatural powers. some of them are seen as monsters, some of them are worshipped as gods. although there are those who also have horrible guises, these are the ones they call oni and they are part of the japanese folklore. they are like ghosts or evil spirits that bring harm to humans.

anyways, nice chapter this week. baby beel rocks!
Old 2011-11-15, 04:52   Link #2395
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Beelzebub is taking inspiration from everywhere, and not only from Japanese culture (in fact, it's one of the least influential of the manga atm). Beelzebub, Behemoth, Basilisk, Sodom (a western dragon), etc... none of them come from Japanese myths. Beelzebub is huge melting pot of different mythologies. It's perfectly possible for Angels to appear later on. If the manga lasts long enough, I'm sure they'll show up as new enemies.
Old 2011-11-15, 09:41   Link #2396
ronin myael
lost ronin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Beelzebub is taking inspiration from everywhere, and not only from Japanese culture (in fact, it's one of the least influential of the manga atm). Beelzebub, Behemoth, Basilisk, Sodom (a western dragon), etc... none of them come from Japanese myths. Beelzebub is huge melting pot of different mythologies. It's perfectly possible for Angels to appear later on. If the manga lasts long enough, I'm sure they'll show up as new enemies.
hmmm...perhaps...but so far what the author did is just use the names of beelzebub and such. the characters bear some similarities to the myths and legends but still quite different from the original. i guess we'll see.
Old 2011-11-15, 17:45   Link #2397
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Oga has a few new moves and powered up!
When was Beel that strong? lol
Old 2011-11-19, 08:42   Link #2398
zibi88

chapter after chapter im kinda more sure that oga will be late to save hilda before she loses her memories... which will put him in great anger and he will be at brink of losing it and get his soul be damned like suiten mentioned...

it will be really sad if hilda starts to consider En as her master... after forgeting about beel... which will for sure make beel cry...

yet mostly if she does forget her memories...there will be another arc. to get hilda regain her lost memories.... so we might know what is between yolda and hilda...that each hate each other so much...

but other strange thing is why Alon cant just appear there and get hilda... kinda like how yolda was able to appear in front of oga to seek help...

well its hard to tell what time it is now... since salamander mentions that hildas memories will be burned since morning... so hard to tell how much time oga has to get to her.... but still c133 the last page kinda gives a hint that hilda will lose memory for the next arc. to hold place...

and that behemoth geezer pisses me off seriously... why does he need hilda to become en's wet nurse.....he can go to demon world and bring many other nurses... so why hilda ? becouse she is the strongest...becouse she has big boobs (yet yolda too had big ones).... or maybe its related to the kings orders... like he ordered hilda alone to look after beel... but now it would look like she went against that order and decided to look for en... like en is more important than beel the youngest child...

I would be glad if it was hilda alone that would kick this geezers ass as payback to what he did to her..... it would be nice if hilda formed a contract with oga... so she can use her real power to the fullest... or maybe use oga like a power medium so she could kinda borrow power from beel through oga
Old 2011-11-19, 09:18   Link #2399
ShiroiRyu

133 : Oh man ... He was so good when he broke the sword.
In same time, i think Hilde will lose her memories, yes.
Old 2011-11-19, 10:31   Link #2400
Kallen4life

awesome chapter

base Toujou just might be > base Oga now

want Aoi next chapter - at least a cameo

those 2 at the end with Toujou - one of them with the supersonic sword .. they're both pillar heads, correct ?
We are Blackwatch
We are the last line of defense
We will burn our own to hold the red line, it is the last line to ever hold
Kallen4life is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gag, shounen, slice of life, violence