2 out of 10 : Very Bad 2 0.52%
1 out of 10 : Painful 20 5.25%
Voters: 381. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-09-14, 04:43   Link #181
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charred Knight View Post
That would be ridiculous if the ship was heavily damaged and no one was hurt.
tsk tsk... Don't you remember the Star Trek rule?

It's a law of space operas and general science fiction. Bridge is always the hardest place to blast on any floating ship of any sort.

- Star Wars Episode 3... Anakin Skywalker landed the bridge of a capital ship through reentry.
- Star Trek: TNG... Saucer section detachable. Bridge never suffers hull breach.
- Star Trek: Generations... Enterprise saucer section lands edge first into planet and most of the crew survives.

You can go on and on.
mechalord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 04:45   Link #182
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
Xing ke is alive or not?
Xing Ke is near death. He is going to kill EVERYTHING! He is going to be unstoppable for half and hour. If he is near death and has to save Tianzi... you don't want to get near him in that robot of his.

He is going to pilot that robot using 100% of it's power and kill himself to save Tianzi. And he may take down Suzaku and a ton of other fools down with him... GUARANTEED.
Old 2008-09-14, 04:46   Link #183
metronome
Mad Loli

ha, I have an idea for sunrise, why don;t they just combine episode 23 and episode 24 together in 1 hour special, and then make the episode 25 1 hour special? hahaha.

this episode is kind of dull, may be because all of the important stuffs will actually happen after this, not on this episode.
metronome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 04:47   Link #184
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes

You guys are putting too much into CCxLelouch. She had a heart to heart with him like usual.

Also, she seems to be smiling in the hangar during the preview. Lelouch probably goes to see her off as she boards her giant robot.
Old 2008-09-14, 04:47   Link #185
danny20

I knew kallen would betray lelouch that bitch.
but episode 23 was great 10/10
danny20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 04:48   Link #186
Guilford
Cornelia's First Knight

Xing-ke was shown coughing blood again, so I guess we can be rather sure that he won't survive this battle... or the writers just remembered that he had this problem and tried to show that they haven't forgotten about it
Guilford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 04:49   Link #187
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by danny20 View Post
It's the other way around.
Old 2008-09-14, 04:50   Link #188
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by danny20 View Post
We just see her with a claw out. She could be busting out through the floor during that shot. Claw may not be pointing at him purposely, just as it comes up though the floor and changes direction to avoid the ceiling. Duh. She could also use that claw to just grab him and make a mad dash for it.
Old 2008-09-14, 04:50   Link #189
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechalord View Post
You guys are putting too much into CCxLelouch. She had a heart to heart with him like usual.

Also, she seems to be smiling in the hangar during the preview. Lelouch probably goes to see her off as she boards her giant robot.
Can you explain what you are trying to say? And there are not a lot of posts in this thread about CxL
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 04:52   Link #190
Niu
YOU FACTORING HECTOPASCAL

Wow... just wow. Schenizer you... you actually managed out fail both Lulu and Suzaku both season combined in a single episode.
Niu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 04:52   Link #191
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
Can you explain what you are trying to say? And there are not a lot of posts in this thread about CxL
that other guy... meh... not you. Someone said she got flagged for death and CCxLelouch confirmed. Just telling you that nothing happened. She just had a h2h moment with him like they always do when he's stressed out.
Old 2008-09-14, 04:54   Link #192
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

That sword Lelouch swung must have been plastic...

Spoiler for ep23:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 04:54   Link #193
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
We just see her with a claw out. She could be busting out through the floor during that shot. Claw may not be pointing at him purposely, just as it comes up though the floor and changes direction to avoid the ceiling. Duh. She could also use that claw to just grab him and make a mad dash for it.
Yeah maybe she was trying to salute him and give an "All hail lelouch" but the celing got in the way.

On a more serious note Lelouch proved he was as good a strategist as Schenziel by suckering his forces over the top of mount Fuji and blowing it to kingdom come. He didn't need to rely on a WMD, let that be a lesson to Schenziel, hes not as fabulous as he thinks he is.
ZeroSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 04:54   Link #194
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
that other guy... meh... not you. Someone said she got flagged for death and CCxLelouch confirmed. Just telling you that nothing happened. She just had a h2h moment with him like they always do when he's stressed out.
Everyone seem to freak out

Kallen is doomed !!!! C.C. is even more doomed!!!!

I still think that Taniguchi is just a brat who plays with us. IMHO, no one of the big four will die next sunday.
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 04:56   Link #195
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes

I don't think Cornelia is dead. She didn't get the "clock." She didn't get the whole uber graphic death/pool of blood that most major females get on this show when they die to really slam it home when they're dead.

Cornelia can take a ton of punishment. Lelouch managed to break her legs and injure most of her internal organs at the end of last season. She was also trying to find the Geass cult with a bum arm and a limp. She's a tough cookie.

There will probably be a twist with her injury or she's managed to barely survive.
Old 2008-09-14, 04:56   Link #196
Solitude
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by patnam View Post
hope the next episode is not much like episode 23/24 from Gundam 00...
What? 23 and 24 were like the pinnacle of 00's awesomeness.
Solitude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 04:57   Link #197
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
To be honest, i am fed up with shipping wars and give death flags to the chara that supposed stole Lulu from the other female chara all over again. There was a touching CCxLulu moment last epi and i enjoyed it. And i don't think CC is likely to die cause she is immortal. Unless all the rushed shit happens in the next epi.

edit: btw, if there are comparisons with Gundam 00 please do not spoil it for me, still on epi 15. "^^
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 04:58   Link #198
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
I don't think Cornelia is dead. She didn't get the "clock." She didn't get the whole uber graphic death/pool of blood that most major females get on this show when they die to really slam it home when they're dead.

Cornelia can take a ton of punishment. Lelouch managed to break her legs and injure most of her internal organs at the end of last season. She was also trying to find the Geass cult with a bum arm and a limp. She's a tough cookie.

There will probably be a twist with her injury or she's managed to barely survive.
Best case scenario for Cornelia is that she isn't injured enough to die, but is not able to recover in time to get involve in any more action for the rest of the show. That would be the easy way to survive an anime.
Old 2008-09-14, 05:02   Link #199
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Except she'll be roasted like a marshmallow when the Damocles goes up.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 05:04   Link #200
Madzia
Rolling Star

Spoiler for CCxLelouch scene:
Madzia is offline   Reply With Quote