AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga > To Aru... Railgun [M/LN]

Notices

Old 2014-09-26, 02:09   Link #141
Miraluka
Banned

DP = Divine Punishment

What's the deal? This is Railgun forum BTW.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-26, 02:20   Link #142
dazo
english for dummies 2 ed.

its like miraluka said:

-DP mean divine punishment..in a way........

Quote:
if this is to me...my brain is fried in this moment...a online-gamer-party consume the soul..

if not...i dont have the energy to discern things now..
Old 2014-09-26, 04:31   Link #143
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazo View Post
I don't know what DP
I don't know what DP
DP..
what! @dniv are you serious?..you are trolling, right?

sorry for the off-topic...but....that level of innocence is something rare for me...its burn me
i really have not the slightest idea what everyone is talking about, what can be misunderstood if i say Ventos DP?
maybe it is because my native language isnt english and my skills arent as good as that of others
if someone could send a PM about the meaning it would be nice

to be on topic:
the new arc:
do you guys think it has something to do with the sisters?
i hope the arc will not have anything to do with them because, excluding the anime-only arcs, railguns two arcs only had to do with the sisters, and accels first arc has also to do with them, it gets boring that they are always the "damsel in distress" other stuff would be nice o_O
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-26, 11:09   Link #144
dazo
english for dummies 2 ed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LevelSeven View Post
i really have not the slightest idea what everyone is talking about, what can be misunderstood if i say Ventos DP?
response:

Quote:
Quote:
DP = Divine Punishment

Quote:
maybe it is because my native language isnt english and my skills arent as good as that of others

Quote:
if someone could send a PM about the meaning it would be nice
...you are such a ...
the new arc:
do you guys think it has something to do with the sisters?
shhh..don't speak of the devil, son

Quote:
i hope the arc will not have anything to do with them because, excluding the anime-only arcs, railguns two arcs only had to do with the sisters, and accels first arc has also to do with them, it gets boring that they are always the "damsel in distress" other stuff would be nice o_O
for now we have the dream ranker arc.. + the big boss want to sell more misaki so...maybe...we are going to see the sister for about 3 chapters
Old 2014-09-26, 11:16   Link #145
GDB

If you really don't know what DP stands for to the layman, look it up on urbandictionary. It's the first result. While there's no pictures (that I know of) there, it's still NSFW, so... search accordingly.

And personally, I wouldn't mind seeing 10032, but that's all. I'm not a big fan of involving the Sisters as a group, nor do I like them being too tied up in the plot. I really liked how 10032 was used at the beginning of Daihasei, and wouldn't mind something like that here. Just... don't make them a centerpiece of the plot.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-26, 13:54   Link #146
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
If you really don't know what DP stands for to the layman, look it up on urbandictionary. It's the first result. While there's no pictures (that I know of) there, it's still NSFW, so... search accordingly.
now i understood the other posts

Quote:
And personally, I wouldn't mind seeing 10032, but that's all. I'm not a big fan of involving the Sisters as a group, nor do I like them being too tied up in the plot. I really liked how 10032 was used at the beginning of Daihasei, and wouldn't mind something like that here. Just... don't make them a centerpiece of the plot.
not really because everything that involvs one of them also involves them as a group...
look at accel manga, first it was LO and it turned into "sisters as core"...
railgun, daihaseisai, first it was 10032 and they was infected, than, we have mitori with dolly and misaki with dolly and they only do this stuff because the sisters are in its core + guilty feelings
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-26, 13:57   Link #147
GDB

Index uses the Sisters the way I like (based purely on the anime). It brings in one (sometimes one plus Last Order) and has some shenanigans. It doesn't focus them into the primary plot of whatever arc is occurring. There's no reason Railgun can't do the same other than them not wanting to.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-26, 14:28   Link #148
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazo View Post
I don't know what DP
I don't know what DP
DP..
what! @dniv are you serious?..you are trolling, right?

sorry for the off-topic...but....that level of innocence is something rare for me...its burn me
I'm actually that innocent. And rather than looking at UrbanDictionary... I suppose I'd prefer to stay innocent... Anyway, Divine Punishment works.

I hope we can get something fresh and new. From the looks of it, that's probably what we are getting. I wonder if this arc will be about the effects of lucid dreaming: and if it is then this will be one of the best arcs ever if explored properly, I suppose.
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-25, 21:34   Link #149
allfictions
Of Infinite Resignation

Anyone else heard about a rumour that Aogami has a role to play in the Dream Ranker arc? What's this about? First saw it on TVTropes (the 2nd comment by user Redacer)
This is nine! Nine! This is nine! Nine! This is ten! Ten! We have killed your friends! Every friend is now dead! This is six! Six! ... Eighteen! This is now eighteen! Take cover when the siren sounds! This is four! Four! ... Five! This is five! Ignore the siren! Even if you leave this room, you can never leave this room! Eight! This is eight! ... Six, this is six. This is goddamn fucking six!
allfictions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-25, 21:39   Link #150
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

^
Check the Dream Ranker Arc thread. He's appearing in the next Railgun chapter.
Old 2014-10-25, 21:42   Link #151
allfictions
Of Infinite Resignation

Ah thanks, somehow I forgot to put that thread in my subscriptions
This is nine! Nine! This is nine! Nine! This is ten! Ten! We have killed your friends! Every friend is now dead! This is six! Six! ... Eighteen! This is now eighteen! Take cover when the siren sounds! This is four! Four! ... Five! This is five! Ignore the siren! Even if you leave this room, you can never leave this room! Eight! This is eight! ... Six, this is six. This is goddamn fucking six!
Old 2014-11-24, 18:14   Link #152
Inept Forum User

Regarding Touma, I'm not sure about the chances of this kind of thing happening anyway, but I was just thinking about another possible reason why any potential contact with Kuroko, Uiharu and Saten may be even more restricted than it was already - the possibility of the IB exposing that little cover-up and causing a bit of a problem (that said, it would probably be promptly sorted out if discovered).

Last edited by Inept Forum User; 2014-11-25 at 19:52. Reason: Rewording to make a little clearer.
Inept Forum User is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-25, 00:26   Link #153
allfictions
Of Infinite Resignation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inept Forum User View Post
Regarding Touma, I'm not sure about the chances of this kind of thing happening anyway, but I was just thinking about another possible reason why any potential contact with those three may be even more restricted - the possibility of the IB exposing that little cover-up and causing a bit of a problem (that said, it would probably be promptly sorted out if discovered).
What ''three'' are you referring to?