AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2016-06-10, 15:15   Link #8141
ImperialFlameGod8190

Well chapter 68 is out so enjoy my friends

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-10, 16:24   Link #8142
Windsgrace

Run's personality worries me more and more as this series goes on...I would trade Run in the harem for Kyouko Kirisaki any day. She's a more interesting character in my opinion. Well...better over all.
Old 2016-06-10, 16:53   Link #8143
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah, Run's a bit too much. It's true that Rito loves Lala and Haruna both, but how did she discern from what he just told her, anyway? Or has he already told her before that he also loves Lala (I don't think he has)?
Old 2016-06-10, 17:04   Link #8144
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I was surprised Run and Kyouko came out as aliens. That would lead to all sorts of problem in real life, but in the world of To love-ru, it just makes you an even more popular idol.
Old 2016-06-10, 17:17   Link #8145
Hakai

Run should be at peace now I guess, Momo could talk to her about harem plan after this chapter.
Old 2016-06-10, 17:33   Link #8146
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I hope she does that. And I hope Run will accept. When's Lala going to learn about sex, though? Don't tell me it'll really happen on hers and Rito's first night after marriage?
Old 2016-06-10, 18:31   Link #8147
ImperialFlameGod8190

I find it funny people are complaining about Runs personality when she's not much better then Momo. Both are doing things for pure greed (Momo will deny this but she's doing this for her). Lets face it the only reason Rito didnt fuck her on the desk is Nemesis stepping in. Run is every bit as extreme as Momo but without the selfishness and that is that.

I love how nobodies talking about one crucial detail. Rito admitted at least to Run that it wasnt Lala he loves but haruna. THAT my friends is a crucial little fact

We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
Old 2016-06-10, 18:57   Link #8148
Windsgrace

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
I hope she does that. And I hope Run will accept. When's Lala going to learn about sex, though? Don't tell me it'll really happen on hers and Rito's first night after marriage?
If she does learn about it...I doubt she will know the meaning of it. I mean she is oblivious and innocent to a frightening degree. I.e. a while ago, she wanted to kiss w/o knowing the meaning of it. Not that its dirty but you get the gist. I forget what chapter this was in though. She needed to learn the meaning after she learned the action. So...I saw never. Honestly I think she should learn from her mother. I mean have "the talk" not what the other way you perverts. haha I mean Momo won't tell her...actually no one would since they are so embarrassed so yeah. The Queen must properly groom her successor.
Old 2016-06-10, 21:36   Link #8149
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

I think she does know but doesn't gives it the same earthling value the others do.
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-10, 21:48   Link #8150
Waxman

From time to time the author does like to remember everyone that Haruna is the one that Rito really loves.
But can he explain why? I mean sure, we get flashbacks from both Haruna and Rito but when i compare the development between Lala and Haruna i can't quite see why Haruna's winning.
Anyways rather than Run joining Momo in the harem plan i would love if Run decided to form her own harem plan for Rito (mainly her, Haruna and maybe Kyoko) that totally exclude the 3 deviluke princess.
Waxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-10, 23:27   Link #8151
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waxman View Post
From time to time the author does like to remember everyone that Haruna is the one that Rito really loves.
But can he explain why? I mean sure, we get flashbacks from both Haruna and Rito but when i compare the development between Lala and Haruna i can't quite see why Haruna's winning.
Anyways rather than Run joining Momo in the harem plan i would love if Run decided to form her own harem plan for Rito (mainly her, Haruna and maybe Kyoko) that totally exclude the 3 deviluke princess.
The reason why haruna's winning is simple. She was so far ahead that Lala couldnt make it up. You're making the mistake of comparing the relationship at the beginning to the one now. In the beginning Rito liked Haruna and Lala was just some strange girl who landed in his bathroom that he accidentally had to marry. Through everything they've bonded but Lala has plenty of flaws as well.
1. her crazy machines and the hijinks they got her in.
2. The fact that Lala may be incredibly book smart but she's oblivious to anything else.
3. The fact that she is so chaotic and the trouble he got into because of her. I mean we forget Golden Darkness was sent to kill Rito by an assassin.
Rito likes Haruna because he represents the type of life he wants. Peaceful quiet serene. None of this king of the world constant craziness. Plus lets face it its the worst kept secret that the two times he's "confessed" to Lala were because she got in the way and he meant to do Haruna.

Old 2016-06-11, 01:05   Link #8152
Waxman

Ok i understand why he liked Haruna, but that was at the beggining.
Yes Lala has MANY flaws but for all her faults she's the one that helped Rito the most and i am not talking about helping with problems that she herself caused (directly or by proximity)
I still remember a Rito that could barely talk to any girl other than his sister and that fainted at the sight of a girl in swimsuit.
As much as it seems that Rito hasn't changed since the beggining he has showed some growth.
I believe that even his attempts at confessing his love to Haruna (even if he failed) its something that wouldn't have happened without Lala.
In the other hand, Haruna has been a nice girl, and maybe as you said a representation of a simple, average life that Rito may wish for but i get the feeling that even the times that Haruna got closer to Rito on her own are the result of Lala's actions or presence.
Oh never mind me, it may be that i have something against Haruna, as perfect as she is I never quite liked heroines that only waited for the MC.
Waxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-11, 01:45   Link #8153
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Run confirmed a pervert... :3
Old 2016-06-11, 07:07   Link #8154
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waxman View Post
Ok i understand why he liked Haruna, but that was at the beggining.
Yes Lala has MANY flaws but for all her faults she's the one that helped Rito the most and i am not talking about helping with problems that she herself caused (directly or by proximity)
I still remember a Rito that could barely talk to any girl other than his sister and that fainted at the sight of a girl in swimsuit.
As much as it seems that Rito hasn't changed since the beggining he has showed some growth.
I believe that even his attempts at confessing his love to Haruna (even if he failed) its something that wouldn't have happened without Lala.
In the other hand, Haruna has been a nice girl, and maybe as you said a representation of a simple, average life that Rito may wish for but i get the feeling that even the times that Haruna got closer to Rito on her own are the result of Lala's actions or presence.
Oh never mind me, it may be that i have something against Haruna, as perfect as she is I never quite liked heroines that only waited for the MC.
You did. Especialy considering that he was going to confess to haruna before Lala interrupted him and then declared that they were married. Then again considering that in deviluke culture groping is a marriage proposal its all kinds of wonky

Old 2016-06-11, 07:10   Link #8155
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Imperial and Waxman, you're both right. Waxman especially with how he said that Lala's the reason Rito and Haruna have started to change for the better and also the reason Rito is able to deal a bit better with girls now compared to before. And Lala also tries to help Haruna out with her relationship with Rito.

@Kuroageha: I'm sorry, but I really don't see it. You remember that time Rito ended up lying down with his head in her "special place"? She got all freaked out and embarrassed (if it's just this, it's okay, but keep reading) and said he's not supposed to kiss her down there but on her lips. Does that seem like something a girl who knows about that stuff would say? She doesn't know, and is also way too innocent for her own good. This has to change.

But yeah, I do still Rito loves both Lala and Haruna. Haruna is just his first love. And let's not forget that for the sake of the Harem Plan, he has to be in love with all of them. He still needs a lot more work for that, though.

Edit: One post late.
@Imperial: The first confession was to Lala, where he said he loves both her and Haruna.
Old 2016-06-11, 10:02   Link #8156
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Edit: One post late.
@Imperial: The first confession was to Lala, where he said he loves both her and Haruna.
Incorrect. Read the first few chapters of the ORIGINAL To Love Ru. After he met Lala in the bath and they separated Rito went to confess to haruna. Unfortunately for Rito Lala landed in the middle of the two and she thought it was for her. This is like chapter 2 or 3 of the ORIGINAL MANGA. So the first confession went to Haruna just like he was interrupted at the end of To Love ru during the craziness at the pool.

Old 2016-06-11, 11:53   Link #8157
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I forgot about the first one, then. But at the pool, he intentionally confessed to Lala first, and then he told her he also loves Haruna and that he wants to focus on her (Haruna) more because he doesn't want to have more than one woman.
Old 2016-06-11, 13:10   Link #8158
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
I forgot about the first one, then. But at the pool, he intentionally confessed to Lala first, and then he told her he also loves Haruna and that he wants to focus on her (Haruna) more because he doesn't want to have more than one woman.
yep thats it. The thing is haruna is the key to the harem plan

Old 2016-06-11, 13:46   Link #8159
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I know. He'll only agree to the Harem Plan if and when Haruna also agrees to it (and if he also knows about it). But what sucks is that it doesn't seem like he'll be confessing to her, or that she'll be confessing to him, anytime soon.
Old 2016-06-11, 17:02   Link #8160
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
I know. He'll only agree to the Harem Plan if and when Haruna also agrees to it (and if he also knows about it). But what sucks is that it doesn't seem like he'll be confessing to her, or that she'll be confessing to him, anytime soon.
well yea because once he does and admits it they're gonna stop the golden goose.

Tags
ecchi, fake harem, harem, manga, nudity, romance, sci-fi, shounen