AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Rozen Maiden

Notices

View Poll Results: Rozen Maiden Zurückspulen - Episode 7 Rating
Perfect 10 2 8.70%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 9 39.13%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 7 30.43%
7 out of 10 : Good 4 17.39%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 4.35%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2013-08-18, 17:46   Link #21
totoum
Me at work

Send a message via MSN to totoum
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_R View Post
Both Rozen Maidens are good shows, but one is like a flashy magical girl action show, while the other is like Hyouka. They're two wildly different shows, so it's no surprise that some would like one without liking the other.
What's unfortunate is that it's sort of stuck in no man's land because people who were expecting something else and aren't interested in this new tone have dropped it but meanwhile there's likely people that might like this new tone but weren't fans of the first two seasons and haven't even bothered looking at this one.
Old 2013-08-19, 10:00   Link #22
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by totoum View Post
What's unfortunate is that it's sort of stuck in no man's land because people who were expecting something else and aren't interested in this new tone have dropped it but meanwhile there's likely people that might like this new tone but weren't fans of the first two seasons and haven't even bothered looking at this one.
Well, that's their loss. I wasn't a huge fan of the first two seasons though I thought they had their moments, but this is an order of magnitude better.

The irony here is that as this season is apparently the most faithful to the original manga (I haven't read it myself), it's actually the fans of Zuruckspulen who are the traditionalists - but it's the fans of the earlier versions of the anime who're complaining that this doesn't feel like Rozen Maiden.
Old 2013-08-19, 17:07   Link #23
Gundamx

It look like tehre will be ps3/psv VN game

which girl will you choice?
Old 2013-08-20, 00:02   Link #24
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Seventh Tale.

I cannot bring myself to judge adult Jun for the choices he took that landed him to live current life he's living now.

Painful memories, shyness, shame, and letting your dreams to carry you out in order to escape from reality. I do feel and empathize with how his life turned out, though some authority figure would berate me to let go off the past and not wandering about such memories that have already pass and cannot be changed.

Sorry to say this, but there are also times for me to imagine how my life would have turned out had I been more open and less shy?
- I do understand adult Jun in that respect, since I'm already a grown-up.

As for child Jun, feel glad he's safe and doing everything possible to communicate with his other self in the other world, thanks to Micchan and Kanaria.

For Facts:
1. Now I know that Kirakisho essentially is an astral being of sorts possessing no physical body of her own, which means she can only exist, influence, and move from within and across N-Fields.

2. Speculation. Child Jun in this episodes proposes that the Laplace Demon is faking his identity in order to communicate with adult Jun and being responsible for sending the new editions and new doll parts.
Given Shinku's warnings to adult Jun in the fifth episode not to open the new editions and summing up child Jun's desperate attempts to warn his adult self about making the new doll, then that is a setup concocted by Kirakisho, I presume.

3. Kirakisho, definitely, wants a body of her own to move and to feel, hence, it could explain why she ate Hina-Ichigo's body and is capturing her other sisters.

4. But, the Laplace Demons' motives engaging with such roundabout methods still seem both confusing and ambiguous to me. I can only think that Laplace Demon is just acting as an arbitrator to both sides in the play.
Old 2013-08-25, 10:56   Link #25
philip72

Quote:
Originally Posted by totoum View Post
A lack of Boku, Desu, Midget and Nano is the problem. Particularly Desu.
Junk and Teabitch are great and all (Junku is mai waifu); but it's like a KISS concert without Gene Simmons when Desu's missing.
Closed Thread