AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2007-05-13, 11:59   Link #561
Kinku
Hate a Hater.Love a Lover

Send a message via MSN to Kinku
i dont think Age really doesnt care for anything else beside the humans are okie...when they fought on the planet the only reason he stop fighting cause the human ship was in danger other words he would fought the other nodoss to the death on that planet.

Yea the whole HimeXAge thing it seem more like a Master and her pet dog...it seem like that way i dont think anything would happen between them beside that...what am intrested though is the hime main maid and that captain dude hooking up. Since the captain is like madly love with hime and i notice the main maid chick had little crush on him so i would like to see the outcome between those two.
Kinku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-13, 12:53   Link #562
Renegade334
Exitus Acta Probat
*Graphic Designer

Link updated. Looks like the previous thread was a dud.

Comments:
Spoiler:

-- Permanently retired from the raw-hunting business --

Last edited by Renegade334; 2007-05-13 at 13:32.
Renegade334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-13, 19:26   Link #563
Hazard

Kinku, if you rewatch the episode right after age's transformation into Belcross you'll see he tried to fly up and away from the other nodoss but was knocked back down. This is a good hint that he does care about the planets inhabitants.
Hazard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-13, 22:54   Link #564
wrex_japan

Heroic Age, ep. 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade334 View Post
Link updated. Looks like the previous thread was a dud.

Comments:
Spoiler:
Yeah, her chest may be a secret weapon. ^_~
Ep. 7 screencaps and summary

Spoiler for Age's battle:
wrex_japan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-13, 23:33   Link #565
lightbringer
M9000

Spoiler:
lightbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-14, 05:53   Link #566
Sety
Lost in your Eyes~~~

Does anyone know if anyone else will be subbing this series? Sphere seemed to have dropped off the earth and I'm not much a fan of YM's subs.
Old 2007-05-14, 06:11   Link #567
Seska

Sphere is on the "Subbing after Examen" Planet, but i know for sure. that they will return to earth, when the mission is done... and Gunbuster fans, knows what side effect travel with Light speed has.

Source:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taliesin View Post
they've changed it again. Sphere will start releasing eps after their exams are over.
Seska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-14, 07:20   Link #568
Tiamat's Disciple
Disciple of the Flames

Yus, according to their blog all the staff are in the midst of trying not to fail their exams >.<

since im not american, nor live in america, i cant say how long they'll be, but they've made it clear on their blog that they'll be back afterwards, and that they will finish HA.

In the mean time you'll just have to be patient and make do with either the raw and WRex's summary, and YM relases when its done. For me, after the recent ep i've almost decided to drop it. It's heading to far into GS territory for me. I'll give the next ep a go, to see how he Nodoss battle goes, but if it follows the usualy trend, i'll give up.

Most of the shows this season have failed to live upto expectations for me. So far only Clymore hasn't disapointed me.

On the pluss side its given me the chance to dig out some of my older shows to watch Currently watching Marmalade Boy and Hana Yori Dango anime's, they're so damned funny
Tiamat's Disciple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-14, 16:54   Link #569
Dagger
Nitro+ fan

I could've sworn they used some Fafner music in this episode, haha.
Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-14, 17:48   Link #570
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
I love that calm look of determination that Age has before he heads into battle. His determination and him knowing that their things only he can do sets him on another level. Now that he has come to care for his new found comrads i think his determination and fighting spirit will only streghten.

However him vs 2 Nodos would be a bit of strain even for Age i cant wait to see how this plays out.

Also, it just amazes me that the Silver tribe ended up with 4 from the Heroic Tribe while The Iron got 1 others worlds got squat and that includes the warning from the Golden Tribe. Have 4 Nodos on your side pretty much allows you to rule as you see fit and they can not break the contract or their tribe will be detroyed. Which shouldnt really matter because technically there are only 5 left anyway. If i remember correctly one of the labors that humanity must complete is to take over the Silver tribes home world, that will not be an easy thing to do plus they have to liberate earth. Its almost like the Golden tribe stack the deck against humanity yet favored them as well.
Old 2007-05-17, 11:38   Link #571
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Seriously, i didn't think her boobs were going to be that --- they're HUGE!

There wasn't enough RAWR hot action in episode 07, though its been like that since the start of the series. What little action we do get rocks my socks though, i want so much more. Kind of annoyed that the situation changed completely, and we got no Bellcross at all in the second half of the episode, though that should change next episode, thanks to the preview.

I do know one thing, and that is i absolutely love the music for this show. Such a epic musical score, which is needed for a show like this.
Old 2007-05-18, 11:48   Link #572
Sety
Lost in your Eyes~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taliesin View Post
Yus, according to their blog all the staff are in the midst of trying not to fail their exams >.<

since im not american, nor live in america, i cant say how long they'll be, but they've made it clear on their blog that they'll be back afterwards, and that they will finish HA.

In the mean time you'll just have to be patient and make do with either the raw and WRex's summary, and YM relases when its done. For me, after the recent ep i've almost decided to drop it. It's heading to far into GS territory for me. I'll give the next ep a go, to see how he Nodoss battle goes, but if it follows the usualy trend, i'll give up.
I'm patient enough to wait really if it means some slightly better subs.
Sety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-18, 15:14   Link #573
Lelouch
Phaeton

off topic
they're proly in the uk doing their A-level's. so 2 month is the maximum length the exam period will be depending on how their exam board space the exams out

jeez exam exam exam, i was so hyped after i did mine today
Lelouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-20, 11:40   Link #574
Renegade334
Exitus Acta Probat
*Graphic Designer

Spoiler for 2chan thread for ep8:

As usual, do NOT spread the 2chan link.
If you are to quote my post, then please ERASE THE URL.

If you want to (re)post screenshots from 2chan, then reload them on Imageshack and copy the new link. Do NOT direct-link. 2chan pics last a few hours only and are eventually erased from the servers... and the broken url consequently leads to pages full of questionable advertisements.

I'll erase the url in a few hours (at least until the first raw pops up you-know-where) so save it somewhere while you still can.

EDIT: link removed due to first raw now available at the usual dl outlets.

-- Permanently retired from the raw-hunting business --

Last edited by Renegade334; 2007-05-20 at 16:10. Reason: Link removal due to first raw's upload and posting
Renegade334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-20, 11:59   Link #575
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Heh, its always pretty tricky trying to understand whats going on in a Heroic Age episode by pictures alone. Shall have to wait for the raw --- though it does look like i'll be getting more
Spoiler for episode 08:
Old 2007-05-20, 12:15   Link #576
lightbringer
M9000

Spoiler:
lightbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-20, 17:47   Link #577
Key Board
Carbon

episode 8

Spoiler:
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-20, 18:51   Link #578
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

My god, that was a wonderful episode.

Spoiler for Episode 08:
Old 2007-05-20, 20:04   Link #579
wrex_japan

Heroic Age, ep. 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
episode 8

Spoiler:
Ep. 8 screencaps and summary.

Yup, I agree with you regarding Yuti Ra's leadership.

@Shiroth: lol, "Captain Bigboobs"
wrex_japan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-21, 02:45   Link #580
DwArD
mAnIaC

Just watch ep 8. Its pretty awesome. I was like (>.<) when I saw....
Spoiler:

Tags
action, science fiction