AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2014-06-01, 01:30   Link #53101
demino_hellsin
That one guy

or to make it uber dramatic, this will be the first time they seriously disagree on something and are willing to beat the other to an inch of their life to enforce their own choice.
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-01, 01:32   Link #53102
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

That was my plan yes

Especially since one of the two Madokas already dead by that point
Old 2014-06-01, 01:35   Link #53103
demino_hellsin
That one guy

forget incest. selfcest ftw!

it just shows how torn Ichika is over the decision when two of them who have been in sync on a lot of things thus far decide to fight it out. Even more so when both are saddened by the other's decision but can't blame them for the choices made.
Old 2014-06-01, 01:37   Link #53104
bitmeister
Expert Procrastinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
...of course, this all assume I don't grab a premium ball of idiocy and have her got scott free because MUH HAREM FANDOM/MUH CANON RULEZZZ

(decision, decision....)
Damnit, zero, I'm trying NOT to wake up my roommate, but I can barely contain myself. (Clearly I'm easily amused.)

Anyways, what would you think of a person being able to control an IS because his personality is a copy a core's personality, a clone, and male?
bitmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-01, 01:39   Link #53105
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
forget incest. selfcest ftw!

it just shows how torn Ichika is over the decision when two of them who have been in sync on a lot of things thus far decide to fight it out. Even more so when both are saddened by the other's decision but can't blame them for the choices made.
Don't forget that male Ichika has his promise to Charlotte as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitmeister View Post
Damnit, zero, I'm trying NOT to wake up my roommate, but I can barely contain myself. (Clearly I'm easily amused.)

Anyways, what would you think of a person being able to control an IS because his personality is a copy a core's personality, a clone, and male?
Can be anything! There's really no problem in introducing another male pilot until canon confirms anything (hint: it won't)
Old 2014-06-01, 01:44   Link #53106
demino_hellsin
That one guy

a similar yet vastly different case from Madoka I'd say

Great, now I have an image of split personality Charlotte that's in love with "Charles" and vice-versa.
Old 2014-06-01, 01:47   Link #53107
bitmeister
Expert Procrastinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post

Can be anything! There's really no problem in introducing another male pilot until canon confirms anything (hint: it won't)
http://tinyurl.com/kag8vl8
Old 2014-06-01, 02:35   Link #53108
bitmeister
Expert Procrastinator

Also, is it just me, or do we all post during the night? At least in my timezone, its night. Just an observation.
Old 2014-06-01, 03:14   Link #53109
Chevalier
Rhein-kun
*Author

what the heck is selfcest? Please clarify it for me
Chevalier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-01, 03:19   Link #53110
bitmeister
Expert Procrastinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal-Throne View Post
what the heck is selfcest? Please clarify it for me
Loving yourself romantically. Not much too it, unless someone is willing to go into detail.
Old 2014-06-01, 03:34   Link #53111
demino_hellsin
That one guy

it's when you take the words "Go fuck yourself" literally.
Old 2014-06-01, 04:36   Link #53112
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Quote:
Unlike the day, night in Kobe was peacefully quiet. The cool and humid air of Spring soothed the pain of war.

Walking long on the famous "Jazz Street", Ichika observed the world above the high collar of his trench coat. Even on a peaceful part of the city, the avenue had not escaped destruction: Various bars, restaurants, shops,... were in shamble, some waiting for just one more push, other had already collapsed down. The stone pavement, where countless feet had made their mark, cracked like a field under a drough. Trees that once were audiances to thousands artists, now burned or cut down for firewood. And was that a broken trumpet that he saw on the sideline?

Ichika picked it up to inspect closely. Instead of produced anything that resemble a note, it made a loud, deafening noise when he blew it. Disappointed, he threw it away, the sound of brass met ground echoed throughout the manless street.

Ichika's legs led him to stop before a small alley. On his right, a pile of old smoke bricks. On his left, a heap of ashes, still freshed. Making his way through the dark, cramped space, he ended up in front of a small box house. The small neon sign dimmed just enough for customers to know the Jazz Kissa was still open.

As he open the door, the scent of coffee and dust rushed to his nose. It's a wooden room: wooden floor, wooden wall, wooden bar, wooden shelves that stacked with vinyl records. It feel cozy, if not a bit hot in here. Ichika hanged his coat before took a sit on the hard chair.

"Something to keep me through this night."

Dan nodded in understanding, then pulled out a disk from the rack and put in on the gramophone. The moment the needle made contact with it, Jazz filled the room. The sounds of instruments all melted together into one beautiful rhythm. The beat of drum was the beat of his heart, the rift of bass was the rift of his mind.

"No offense, but coffee here tastes like mud."

"That stuff they included in all the "relieve food" package. Don't worry, this is the real thing."

Ichika mindlessly watched Dan prepared the percolator. Usually, he would had been amazed with the skill of his friend: Like a chemist with his experiment, Dan gracefully moving in one cramped space, diligently making the customer's order with utmost care. Maybe even a grain of sugar wouldn't escaped his eyes.

But not today. Ichika was in a mess, and he only awoke from the trance by Dan:

"Your coffee is ready." The brewer poured a bit of Rum into the cup - an European manner. Black coffee, no sugar, bitter and heavy because of the alcohol.
Is it weird for me to write some hundreds words just to describe a city? I only know less than 5 people would do that with their fics.

Last edited by Fireminer; 2014-06-01 at 07:37.
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-01, 07:15   Link #53113
Kurazukara

New to the IS fanfic, this was recommended to me by friends on FF.net, I'mherepresent and Ignition Boost.

I'm planning to write a fanfic too but I'm still inept in all the IS terms and techs.

Has their been a mention of an IS capable of sustaining energy to multiple IS units?
Kurazukara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-01, 07:20   Link #53114
Chevalier
Rhein-kun
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurazukara View Post
New to the IS fanfic, this was recommended to me by friends on FF.net, I'mherepresent and Ignition Boost.

I'm planning to write a fanfic too but I'm still inept in all the IS terms and techs.

Has their been a mention of an IS capable of sustaining energy to multiple IS units?
Welcome aboard then.

I also work on other story areas.

To answer your question, as far as I know there is none. If it did, it will remind me of Iron Man because of that

@Fire, it`s not really weird to describe the entire location and the person.
Chevalier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-01, 07:26   Link #53115
OHIMESAMA

Welcome aboard! So you're the same with me then, I was introduced to this forum too by I'mherepresent.

Anyway so far I know of one author who created an IS that can supply other IS units with energy. The person who introduced you here I'mherepresent.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9294798...-Truth-Be-Told

The link is a chapter of his fanfic where he debuts his take on the second shift of Akatsubaki that has the ability to supply numerous IS units with energy. Hope that can illuminate you.

You can ask a lot of people here in the forum about anything you don't know about IS, but you can also check out the wiki of IS.
OHIMESAMA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-01, 07:41   Link #53116
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

*chuckles* More fodder.
I deal more with the character interactions (specializing in Orimura interactions) and whatnot so I'm a bad person to consult for the IS technical aspect. Speaking of...

*half-glares at Zero* Now I know how you feel about the Madoka that I write

Old 2014-06-01, 07:41   Link #53117
Kurazukara

Okay I skimmed that chapter you gave me... you actually spoiled some stuff to me... I'm still just chapter 15 of I'mherepresent's fic and now i jumped to 60

Anyway I get it. It does seem logical that Akatsubaki can do that, I remember that Tabane said that Kenran Buto is incomplete so if it was complete than maybe it can do that.

But what I can't believe that he gave everyone their second shifts forms, I don't think there was an author that tried that before... The girls just gained a ton of power boost with their second shifts on
Old 2014-06-01, 07:43   Link #53118
OHIMESAMA

I see sorry for spoiling that chapter for you anyway Tempest is here, he is the go to guy for the Orimura fandom... he specializes in writing about Chifuyu, Ichika and Madoka...
Old 2014-06-01, 07:47   Link #53119
Kurazukara

@Tempest
Thanks that you are here, I'm planning for a fic that focuses on the three Orimura siblings. I was influenced into liking them by reading Fujin's, Fangking's, I'mherepresent's and your fic of course.

I was planning to have you check out my first fic, to get your thoughts about my interpretation of how the Orimura siblings interact, but i guess your already very busy with previous engagements...
Old 2014-06-01, 08:00   Link #53120
OHIMESAMA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurazukara View Post
Anyway I get it. It does seem logical that Akatsubaki can do that, I remember that Tabane said that Kenran Buto is incomplete so if it was complete than maybe it can do that.

But what I can't believe that he gave everyone their second shifts forms, I don't think there was an author that tried that before... The girls just gained a ton of power boost with their second shifts on
Well most of the fics out there focuses either on OCs or Ichika, the girls barely get any spotlight on, especially their IS aptitude.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest