AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > My HiME / My Otome

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2005-12-18, 15:00   Link #1
Kieli
Maki Maki Shoujo
*IT Support

Mai HiME/Otome Fanfiction Thread

Old posts are here: http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cache...3D32581+&hl=en
Old 2005-12-18, 23:10   Link #2
coefficientX
mayo is yummy~(‘∇’)

Kieli, the C2 Link ain't working.

Got this error:
Invalid url rejected. Please make sure the url you are using to access this site is correct and current.
Old 2005-12-18, 23:14   Link #3
Kieli
Maki Maki Shoujo
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by coefficientX
Kieli, the C2 Link ain't working.

Got this error:
Invalid url rejected. Please make sure the url you are using to access this site is correct and current.
Sorry, luv. I had corrected it in the old thread but didn't get around to resurrecting the post containing the proper URL. Here ya go:

Fuuka Gakuen: A Mai HiME shoujoai fanfic community
Old 2005-12-19, 01:03   Link #4
Shigan
Forever a Journey

Speaking of this, Kieli, how do I add my story to the C2 thing?
Old 2005-12-19, 12:23   Link #5
Kieli
Maki Maki Shoujo
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shigan
Speaking of this, Kieli, how do I add my story to the C2 thing?
It would probably be easiest if you send me the link to your fic on FF.net and I'll add it directly.
Old 2005-12-19, 22:52   Link #6
Tremalkinger
Hai, Nao-oneesama!

I'm a review whore (aren't all authors? ), so I might as well link my own Mai HiME story here. It's a relationship profile for Nao and Natsuki, taking place after the end of the series. Warnings for spoilers (duh). Here it is.

Some people have mentioned that Nao feels a little out of character. I think that while that might a valid criticism, people need to keep in mind that the story takes place after summer break, so she's had a few months to mellow out and spend time with her mother. And plus, if I wrote for Nao strictly the way she was in the anime, the story would be all but unreadable.
Old 2005-12-19, 23:25   Link #7
Kieli
Maki Maki Shoujo
*IT Support

Why am I beta reading it if you've already posted? *confused look*
Old 2005-12-19, 23:28   Link #8
Akuma-sama
Purr, good kitty...

I guess I might as well pimp my stuff too...

er... yeah, sorry for breaking the G rating...
Here it is, Mai∞HiME. Drop in a review if you read it please ^_^;;
Old 2005-12-19, 23:57   Link #9
Shigan
Forever a Journey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kieli
Huh? I havent posted it yet. You're still the sole Shiznat smutholder aside from me.
Old 2005-12-20, 01:42   Link #10
Kieli
Maki Maki Shoujo
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shigan
Huh? I havent posted it yet. You're still the sole Shiznat smutholder aside from me.
No no, silly, I meant Tremalkinger *thinks she should stop having conversations with people in her head* Sorry about that. I still have yours. Life is finally slowing down a bit so maybe I can have it done soon plus finish my own fic.....one of these days
Old 2005-12-20, 01:51   Link #11
Shigan
Forever a Journey

No worries, I'm hitting exams in lesser than two weeks, even if you went through the pizzaz of serving it to me now on a silverplate, I woudn't be able to do much about it.
Old 2005-12-20, 09:30   Link #12
Tremalkinger
Hai, Nao-oneesama!

Quote:
I was planning on editing the story based on your beta and putting up a new copy when I recieved it. It's already been betaed once, so I'm pretty sure there's nothing blatently wrong.

You sound like you've got a lot on your plate as it is, so if you want to skip betaing it, I'd understand

Last edited by Tremalkinger; 2005-12-20 at 11:12.
Old 2005-12-27, 21:37   Link #13
Kieli
Maki Maki Shoujo
*IT Support

My, it took me long enough but....FINALLY Chapter 9 for All With Good Intentions has been posted. Chapter 10 is being written as we speak. Hopefully I'll finally be able to lay this puppy to rest and start on the sequel.
Old 2005-12-27, 21:43   Link #14
duster_Fukku
Finally found it

Quote:
My, it took me long enough but....FINALLY Chapter 9 for All With Good Intentions has been posted. Chapter 10 is being written as we speak. Hopefully I'll finally be able to lay this puppy to rest and start on the sequel.
way the.... POST IT HERE!!!!!!!!!! *dash to source*
Old 2005-12-27, 21:47   Link #15
User33703
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Hah, last night I just happened to be on FF.net and I just refreshed my page on the Mai Hime fanfic's and I saw yours on the top of the list, wonderful chapter if I may say so myself. Shame on you though, for leaving us readers at an intresting cliffie with Natsukis dramatic entry XD.

Good luck on chapter 10 .
Old 2005-12-27, 21:51   Link #16
Kieli
Maki Maki Shoujo
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by duster_Fukku
way the.... POST IT HERE!!!!!!!!!! *dash to source*
Erm, I doubt if I'd be allowed to do that. God knows, if everyone posted their awesome stuff here, we'd crash the dang server If you need a link, let me know.
Quote:
Shame on you though, for leaving us readers at an intresting cliffie with Natsukis dramatic entry XD.
Eh, well.....it wasn't really going to happen that way at first. But I felt that Natsuki and Shizuru fluff time deserved its own chapter. That way, nothing to distract from sappiness
Old 2005-12-27, 22:09   Link #17
duster_Fukku
Finally found it

Quote:
Eh, well.....it wasn't really going to happen that way at first. But I felt that Natsuki and Shizuru fluff time deserved its own chapter. That way, nothing to distract from sappiness
*nod with approval*
Old 2006-01-02, 17:18   Link #18
Tremalkinger
Hai, Nao-oneesama!

My chapter two is progressing nicely, but is going to end up being pretty long. One of the main scenes in it is Mai's attempt to lift stress from her friends' studying frenzy (for midterm exams) via another karaoke party. The characters in Mai HiME play off each other so well, my main problem is having TOO many possiblities for comedy. I've got Natsuki, Nao, Mai, Tate, Mikoto, Takumi, Akira and Yukino all there. @_@
Old 2006-01-02, 21:26   Link #19
Akuma-sama
Purr, good kitty...

I haven't updated in nearly a month... mostly because chapter 3 is frickin' huge. I'm at 25.5 pages now, and after the rest of the fight scene (which I expect to be 3 or 4 pages more), I have a final scene to write...
And I can't cut it in half without breaking the rythm, either.
Someone arrest me.

To think it looked too short in my plans...
Old 2006-01-02, 21:52   Link #20
User33703
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akuma-sama
I haven't updated in nearly a month... mostly because chapter 3 is frickin' huge. I'm at 25.5 pages now, and after the rest of the fight scene (which I expect to be 3 or 4 pages more), I have a final scene to write...
And I can't cut it in half without breaking the rythm, either.
Someone arrest me.

To think it looked too short in my plans...
I actually found your fic on FF.Net and I thought it was an intresting idea, I also thought you gave up on it since there was a long lack of update , glad to see I'm proven wrong though. Good luck with chapter 3 ( Fight scene? Sounds promising )

Shigan : Gawd. your fic (Learning How to Walk) is one of my favorites, I love the fic to death and I hope you'll be updating with new Mai-Hime fics later on.

Tremalkinger : I read your fic (Shades of Gray) a while ago and I thought it was an intresting view on Nao and Natsukis relationship, although I'm still a avid (quite possibly rabid) ShizNat fan, this fic also opened my eyes to the slight possiblity of NaoxNatsuki XD. (Tis a hard thing to do too, my mind's usually a one way track .)
Closed Thread