AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Aquarion Series > Past Aquarion Series

Notices

View Poll Results: Aquarion EVOL - Episode 18 Rating
Perfect 10 7 20.59%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 9 26.47%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 11 32.35%
7 out of 10 : Good 3 8.82%
6 out of 10 : Average 2 5.88%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 2.94%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 2.94%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2012-05-04, 15:07   Link #101
genjo sanzo

I've got this idea, Amata/Apollonius Zessica/Celiane Mikono/Silvia Kagura/Apollo and they are all living in the same place/time, that's the troll Kawamori is bringing to us.
Forget the story about the old couple and everything happened 24/12000 years ago, for some unexplained reason this time we have both main characters and their reincarnations living together. I think Kawamori will provide a good explanation, but that's the big troll "The Time"
Old 2012-05-04, 15:15   Link #102
SolarAquarion
Organic Mecha

Quote:
Originally Posted by genjo sanzo View Post
I've got this idea, Amata/Apollonius Zessica/Celiane Mikono/Silvia Kagura/Apollo and they are all living in the same place/time, that's the troll Kawamori is bringing to us.
Forget the story about the old couple and everything happened 24/12000 years ago, for some unexplained reason this time we have both main characters and their reincarnations living together. I think Kawamori will provide a good explanation, but that's the big troll "The Time"
I don't think Kawamori is that big of a troll. But in the end Zen Fudo is Kawamori and Zen Fudo is the one whom trolls everyone. Kawamori isn't the main troll, Zen Fudo is the main troll.
Old 2012-05-11, 22:02   Link #103
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Rare Igura

I happened to be excited about Izumo leading the strike this time around, and the subtle hinting that he and Amata are connected not just by Alicia is welcomed.

But, probably this episode is most infamous for many people lauding against Zessica whose reckless and despair actions resulted in Mix getting abducted instead, though I feel somewhat anxious that Zessica's gist has been hitting dead ends for a while and not making much of a progression.
Closed Thread