AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-07-13, 04:31   Link #1121
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

lol... don't worry, friend! Stella won't give herself to any other man except Kazuya (especially after this arc)

it has been so long and there is still no new subbed chapter.... I wonder why....
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-13, 07:23   Link #1122
FlavorOfLife
Uncaring

Just read chapter 68 to 70. The writer has an excellent grasp on inflaming emotional responses though its though to see how he's going to complete the arc when the main characters are not going to stand around and let Cheveliar do their clean up.
FlavorOfLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-13, 07:54   Link #1123
Khalil

Even in middle-school, Stella was number one in the "lanking"(sic).
You can still grab c. 71 + c. 72 over at bunko.
Khalil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-14, 17:25   Link #1124
Alhazad2003

New chapter is out: http://reader.fth-scans.com/reader/r...en/8/49/page/1

Holly goes down, Louis again proves what a pitiful man he is, unable to understand his own sister, who's not the timid stuttering girl he once knew in his youth. Such a shame, to have learned nothing from his defeat. Both he and Holly deserved what they got, though only one can begin to admit it. Why did HE have to be her brother? That's what we should be asking. Alas, the rage arc finally ends in the next chapter. Hooray for that.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-14, 17:50   Link #1125
Fenrir_valindri
Miria's #1 Disciple

Almost to the end of this disturbing arc.
Old 2011-07-14, 19:23   Link #1126
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

I still can't believed he didn't die.
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-14, 20:29   Link #1127
Johnny
Working the bags...

I can't believe she jumped in without a second thought so his sorry ass wouldn't die. Well I knew ahead of time, but I can still rage about it for a little bit...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-14, 21:05   Link #1128
hoarfrost

It's pretty ironic that in a manga dripping with siscon undertones that the only true siscon is out of his mind. Subtle commentary on a subcultural staple or am I overestimating the sophistication of this writer?
hoarfrost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-14, 21:57   Link #1129
Shinn Kamiyra
Enthralled by music

In his own sad, twisted way, I suppose Louis really did love Stella; so-much-so to the point that he couldn't let go of his obsession for her, and in the end... well, it was a fitting end for him, that's all I can say.

And so with this it seems as though we can finally look towards the end of the dreaded "brother" arc. It wasn't quite short enough for my taste, but hopefully this was only serve to deepen the bond between Kazuya and Stella.
Shinn Kamiyra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-14, 22:07   Link #1130
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Well, at least he got stabbed, and we all wanted physically hurt in one way, so in any case, all in all, pretty good chapter, at least for me. Hopefully by chapter 50, Kazu and Stella can get in a little bit of affection, a hug, or a chick kiss maybe, cause it'll be a long ways away for them to become oficial partners with the whole physical aspect and stuff.
MAX_COLA_POWER! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-14, 23:49   Link #1131
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

no no no... this is not a disturbing arc... I'm glad they do this arc early because it will affect the whole story....

why don't you just die, louis?? I don't know but I don't even feel a pity against him... he is just broken and ill-minded.... that's not the way to show your love to a woman.... Poor Holly
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-15, 00:24   Link #1132
ShiroiRyu

Oh Louis ...
You are a sick bastard.
But in same time, i can't despite him too much ...
ShiroiRyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-15, 00:54   Link #1133
Tachibana
タチバナ

I dislike Louis and his treatment against Satella, through his own twisted ways he actually cared for her, but i still don't approve of this, even though love can be expressed in some of the most twisted ways imaginable.

However this is a fitting fate for Louis, perhaps this will give him a chance for him and Holly to make up and start a relationship like a true pandora and limiter.

While yall think that Satella should have let Louis die, it wouldn't be right to just let him die, even Kazuya doesn't like the thought of that happening, so saving both him and Holly was the right thing to do, but i feel bad for Holly to.
Old 2011-07-15, 04:23   Link #1134
solomon

Nah, in real life the bastard would have been left to rot in liquid funeral

fuck that nice guy crap.
solomon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-15, 04:30   Link #1135
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Look what Im Dal Young made out of you guys *facepalm* . Trying to redeem the character that tortures, humiliates, with the intention to kill and all of a sudden everyone has some sympathy left for him? Really? Fiction or not but someone pictured as mentally sick as Louis doesn't simply heal from one moment to the other as shown. Sure he loved her sister, yet he showed his love exclusively by hurting her.

IDY really needs to stop presenting his twisted notions of mental diseases which can be snapped out of in the blink of an eye. ( Ye I'm looking at you too, UxU) . Even for a series where girls with superpowers fight against giant aliens this comes as extremely incredible.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-15, 04:38   Link #1136
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

This what happens if you are working more than 5 manhwas.
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-15, 04:41   Link #1137
hoarfrost

IMO it's not really about whether to forgive him, it's about whether it's worth it to allow him to die. Doing so would be the most minor payment with the most minor satisfaction and the cost would be huge. They wouldn't get away with it for one, and the strain would probably crush what little progress they have made on their relationship up until now. Hell, they're hardly a healthy couple even without all those problems.

On the other hand, he's not dangerous if she learns to toughen up and resist him. His only true power is making empty threats and sending others into battle for him, and we've seen how little good that did for the 3rd years so I doubt it would intimidate them at this point. He's not worth killing.

But I agree, guy needs to be in an institution and shame on his family for not realizing that. But since we've got a Korean guy writing for a Japanese audience about a wealthy family, saving face is doubleplus important.
hoarfrost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-15, 16:03   Link #1138
X207
Gamyūsa

shame he turned out so sour, he started off pretty well until he became over obsessive of her. if he doesntsmarten up after his fall then he'd be like that relative people tolerate but dissassociate from when possible. i dont mind that he survived, stella would have to be cold blooded to standby and watch a 1/2 brother fall to his death. his actions as=re detestable but standing idly by would be worse.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-15, 18:11   Link #1139
Forbin
I'm a sucker for Harem

I love it that Holly is such a Yandere

1) By and Large...they are ** and *****.
2) What kind of girls do Anime Otaku males want? ..................... Female.
3) The odds are good, that the goods are odd.
Forbin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-16, 00:38   Link #1140
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

was 49 supposed to make me pity Louis? that asshole deserved everything he got.

Blessed are those who listen to headphones, for they listen to the sound of heaven.
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, author loves incest, female fighters, futuristic setting, harem, seinen