Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-28, 13:06   Link #23
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Current mission:
Survive
Old 2020-06-28, 14:19   Link #24
James Rye

Julia is so cute with her admiration for Miko-chan who looks so cool in her imagination that she even imitates her. <3
Loved her downvoting all the fraud videos and then get hung up by the one guy who actually does have weapons against spirits though I do wonder what exactly his "holy water" and "power stone" actually are. I hope Miko-chan got one power stone with her though I doubt a single one will be enough against such a horde of spirits. Though why is there no shrine and last time there was one? Was it due Hana's aura feeding the shrine ground or is there another reason? Next chapter cannot come fast enough to see how Miko-chan gets outta this situation! (Also so cute how she calls for Hana-chan in her mind when faced with so much danger at once! Girl just wants a soft big boob hug! >.<)
Old 2020-08-01, 17:07   Link #25
James Rye

Oh boy, that had been really close call! Thank the God-mother that Miko is safe now! I'm so happy that she finally got someone to talk about all she had to experience and endure so far. Hope the grandma can help and explain some stuff to her about ghosts and what works against them and what not.

I wonder why the fox spirits were so mad at the offering or why one of them saved Miko a 4th time and the other didn't as well as where the shrine and the god of the shrine were. Lots of questions to which I hope God-mother can answer some.
Old 2020-08-01, 17:38   Link #26
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

The fox spirits weren't helping but pressuring Miko into a "I will do anything you want, please save me" situation but due to granny's help they didn't.
Old 2020-08-01, 23:00   Link #27
Sixth
Hu Tao

It is the god's fault that they don't tell what Miko wanted. Miko is just a normal girl, how the hell is she going to understand what they said, especially they are using not-japan language.

I hope that Granny will shed all the things to Miko in the next chapter. Miko really needs some kind of way to defend herself at this point.

Last edited by Sixth; 2020-08-01 at 23:26.
Old 2020-08-01, 23:20   Link #28
iko_uwais

^its miko, not miku
iko_uwais is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-04, 20:41   Link #29
iko_uwais

Spoiler for ch 28:
iko_uwais is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-06, 18:02   Link #30
James Rye

Translation out! Finally a name for the Godmother. Mitsue Takeda, lol how she first says any way to call her is fine and then still wants to be called Mitsue. XD
I like how different their viewpoints on the spirits are as Mitsue only sees them as hazy spirits who disappear whereas Miko sees the whole hellish picture. Interesting how that one ghost tried to avoid going into those three mouths and then was ripped apart by that Butler spirit. Seems there is some sort of "order" and "system" in the whole spirit society but we cannot quite see through yet. Mitsue explained it to herself as stairway to heaven, Miko would probably describe it a bit more gruesome.^^;

Ah, man, this series is so good and interesting! I wanna read the next one already! <3
Old 2020-09-07, 18:57   Link #31
stray
Speedy Sea Cucumber
*IT Support

Yeah being able to see the other side in 4K HDR is less than ideal for Miko. On that note I'm sort of curious why smaller ones seem easier to see than the larger ones for the 720 or 1080P mediums.
stray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-08, 09:25   Link #32
James Rye

Probably because "spirit power" is like some sort of hiding cloak, the higher up you are, like as a gatekeeper or hunter, then the harder you are seen whereas average spirits can be easily detected. At least I assume that is how it works or in a similar way.
Old 2020-09-08, 11:39   Link #33
Sixth
Hu Tao

Miko's spiritual power is certainly at God-tier level as she can see divine being where others probably can't see it. I am not sure whether it is a gift or outright curse though.
Old 2020-12-23, 14:50   Link #34
James Rye

Hana helping out some bullied kid and getting followed home by a river ghost just to blast it away with her insane aura due Miko-chan force-feeding her and Julia giving Miko-chan bad winks when to unleash the food cannon. Fun chapters!

Hope we get some more infos regarding the god and the fox spirits from the god mother. Seems they are after Hana as well.
Old 2020-12-24, 08:55   Link #35
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Both went to the shrine back then so of course it involves both.
Old 2020-12-24, 09:21   Link #36
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
Both went to the shrine back then so of course it involves both.
But for which reason though, I mean, Miko and Hana specialness are actually quite different. With the fact that they might after both, it's extremely likely that one of them might not end so well.
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-12-24, 09:39   Link #37
Sixth
Hu Tao

It seems that the fox god and fox girls need to learn the human language if they want Miko to understand what they wanted.

At this point, I afraid the whole things were in the mess because of the bad communication between 2 parties.
Old 2021-08-30, 11:40   Link #38
James Rye

Damn, that newest chapter, that twist at the end, holy shit! If the anime can come all the way till this arc, it gonna be amazing! <3
Old 2021-08-31, 21:29   Link #39
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Dat twist.
Old 2021-09-01, 02:11   Link #40
Sixth
Hu Tao

That escalation in this arc.

Now I wonder after this arc, how the story will go after this arc. Will Miko learn how to deal with ghosts under Godmnother's tutelage or she will go back to her usual lifestyle of ignoring the ghosts?

Tags
exorcism, horror