AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2010-07-01, 14:11   Link #25761
Yasanagi
A Drifter...
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Yasanagi
I swear Kaijo, you're almost as bad with the cliffhangers as the Geass writers during R2!

Thanks to 00-Raiser for hooking me up with the sig!
Yasanagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-01, 14:25   Link #25762
shiroi mahotsukai
Under Death by College
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuiseppe View Post
Indeed - there's a story behind her appearance too but alas I'll never get time to draw it

Bumping the pace a bit this instalment - 2 pages for your viewing pleasure.

-Before Dawn-

Spoiler for Pages 5, 6 (read right -> left):

Spoiler for Previously:

Ok, 2 things:
a) I was going for the spittle kind of rain, not a downpour. I did put dark clouds in earlier panels so hopefully it doesn't seem completely like a 'oooh, pretty and dramatic (not to mention cliche)' thing.
b) Does it work even if I don't put sound effects in like 'clatter' (panel where Laevatein drops) and 'thump' (where she falls to her knees) etc? I really suck at sound effects, unless they're meant to turn out amusing.

Ahh, blood is fun to draw
It still works, since it's clear in the drawing that levantein is clattering and that signum fell to her knees. As for sound effects I can't even draw them amusingly, I was only ever a mediocre drawer though...so yeah.

I agree with Yasanagi, Kaijo that cliffhanger is almost as bad as R2, oh and almost as cruel as well.
shiroi mahotsukai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-01, 14:45   Link #25763
Kaijo
Banned

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow, in a house dropped on an ugly, old woman.
Send a message via AIM to Kaijo Send a message via MSN to Kaijo
@Yasanagi, shiroi mahotsukai: Heh, sorry about that.^^;; But trust me when I say the next chapter will be worth it....
Kaijo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-01, 14:51   Link #25764
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Just make sure Givo doesn't die, Kaijo. Nanoha will hunt you down if he does, I think...
Old 2010-07-01, 14:57   Link #25765
SilentOutlaw
Shhh.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaijo View Post
Future Tense

Chapter 8: Adrift

Previous chapters can be found here.

In which Nanoha runs into some people she knows, and we get a glimpse of what Fate is up to...

Spoiler for Future Tense, Chapter 8: Adrift:

Edit: Page claim for new chapters?
Dang it, Kaijo! Get us from this cliff ASAP. I'm dying T_T.

So, Vivio is with the church and Hayate wants the people from the church so that must mean their criminals...

Resistance Leader!Vivio?

Does that mean Fate hasn't seen Vivio for at least twenty years?
SilentOutlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-01, 15:11   Link #25766
vic-vic

Good chapter, Kaijo. So, we get to know what happened to Givo. Meh, poor boy... and poor sister Schach, it`s seems Fate realy hellbent on finding Vivio.

But most sad think, IMHO, is how totaly was crushed friendsip between other Nanoha`s cast. Almost, as if they blame each others for their losses.
vic-vic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-01, 15:38   Link #25767
Yasanagi
A Drifter...
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Yasanagi
Since people want more background...

Spoiler for A Certain Divided Force 2:

Thanks to 00-Raiser for hooking me up with the sig!
Yasanagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-01, 15:59   Link #25768
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Don't you know they save the best for last?
Old 2010-07-01, 16:01   Link #25769
Kaijo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Just make sure Givo doesn't die, Kaijo. Nanoha will hunt you down if he does, I think...
Heh, people are starting to expect that of me, aren't they? Especially with this fic. "Well, he's killing off everyone else, what's one more, especially if it screws Nanoha up?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentOutlaw View Post
Dang it, Kaijo! Get us from this cliff ASAP. I'm dying T_T.

So, Vivio is with the church and Hayate wants the people from the church so that must mean their criminals...

Resistance Leader!Vivio?

Does that mean Fate hasn't seen Vivio for at least twenty years?
Without giving too much away, you're not too far off. Although I can say it's been quite awhile since Fate has seen Vivio....

Who is a criminal, is all a matter of perspective in this fic. The settings, plots, and plans in this fic allow me to work with a lot of grey areas.^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by vic-vic View Post
Good chapter, Kaijo. So, we get to know what happened to Givo. Meh, poor boy... and poor sister Schach, it`s seems Fate realy hellbent on finding Vivio.

But most sad think, IMHO, is how totaly was crushed friendsip between other Nanoha`s cast. Almost, as if they blame each others for their losses.
People probably wondered what was the only thing that might make Fate give up pursuit of a Nanoha clone.

And you're also starting to pick up a few things I've hinted at; they aren't quite the happy family they used to be, for good reason...

Thanks for the comments, guys.^^
Old 2010-07-01, 16:18   Link #25770
shiroi mahotsukai
Under Death by College
*Author

@Yasanagi Describe for me would you, what kind of colour is silvery-brown, sounds pretty.

Oh and Kaijo, everyone knows happy families are overated these days, there's no fun if everyone gets along all the time.
shiroi mahotsukai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-01, 16:59   Link #25771
JusticeHasCometh

Quote:
Future Tense

Chapter 8: Adrift

Previous chapters can be found here.

In which Nanoha runs into some people she knows, and we get a glimpse of what Fate is up to...

Spoiler for Future Tense, Chapter 8: Adrift:

Edit: Page claim for new chapters?

I knew it! Holy Vivio to the rescue!! All hail the Saint Kaiser/Jesus Christ/Holy Light/#@#$^!!!!

Wow, the plot really thickens. I can't wait to see what happens next! Oh, and bonus points if you can work in 「少し頭冷やそうか」 (Maybe you should cool your head down a bit).....

Even though this Tiana has gone quite evil now, she has nothing on the White Devil.... hehehehehe......
JusticeHasCometh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-01, 17:04   Link #25772
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

I wouldn't mind seeing a Vivio vs. Fate showdown in Future Tense--that'd be pretty awesome, especially if Vivio calls Fate out for all her atrocities.
Old 2010-07-01, 17:42   Link #25773
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

D, just looking at her already poked Thoma's sunk memories. Keep going.
Old 2010-07-01, 19:26   Link #25774
Kaijo
Banned

Went and posted chapter 8 of Future Tense to ff.net, and you can find it here. (And yes, Mozco, it's the real chapter 8 this time!^^;

Quote:
Originally Posted by JusticeHasCometh View Post
I knew it! Holy Vivio to the rescue!! All hail the Saint Kaiser/Jesus Christ/Holy Light/#@#$^!!!!

Wow, the plot really thickens. I can't wait to see what happens next! Oh, and bonus points if you can work in 「少し頭冷やそうか」 (Maybe you should cool your head down a bit).....

Even though this Tiana has gone quite evil now, she has nothing on the White Devil.... hehehehehe......
For some reason, your first line there had me singing "Santa Christ, Santa Christ, we all love Santa Christ!" But I've probably been watching too much Nostalgia Critic, heh.

But as for your request, we'll see if I can't work in that line, just for you. ;p

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
I wouldn't mind seeing a Vivio vs. Fate showdown in Future Tense--that'd be pretty awesome, especially if Vivio calls Fate out for all her atrocities.
Vivio seems to be a popular person; quite a lot of people want to see her, heh. All I can say is, your patience will be rewarded; she'll show up eventually. ;p
Old 2010-07-01, 22:41   Link #25775
Moczo
"Hey, Isaac?"
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Moczo
Quote:
Went and posted chapter 8 of Future Tense to ff.net, and you can find it here. (And yes, Mozco, it's the real chapter 8 this time!^^;
And I've already read it, though I don't really have anything to say that hasn't already been said: excellent as usual, poor Clone!Nanoha just cannot catch a break, and I am totally looking forward to seeing what kind of a badass Future Vivio turned out to be. She's apparently tough enough that the Saint Church still has 'territory' despite the general response to disagreeing with Hayate being death, so that's a good sign. I'm sort of hoping she's grown into a full-on Sankt Kaiser Zwei who will stomp all over dear misguided Fate-mama, but that's just me...

Well, that probably isn't just me, actually.
Moczo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-01, 22:53   Link #25776
JusticeHasCometh

YEAH!!! The crowd demands a kickass Vivio! I'm already imaging something like this:

*Scene Shift. A crowd of menacing enforcers, lead by Teana, Fate, AND Hayate, slowly but surely am gaining ground over the last Church stronghold.*
Resistance Soldier #1: They have discovered us!!
*Background bombing and explosions occuring*
Hayate: This is the end for all you puny rebels!! Resound Judgment, Ragnorok!!!
*White beam of WTF death head towards the Resistance fighter*
Resistance Fighter #2: Is this... truly the end?
*Vivio come bust in in her Saint Kaiser glory and blocks Hayate's attack*
Vivio: Fear not, for I, the Saint Kaiser, has arrived!! For the glory of the Holy Light!!!!
*Epic battles*

This is the result of playing too much World of Warcraft.... *SHOT*

Last edited by JusticeHasCometh; 2010-07-01 at 22:54. Reason: ><
Old 2010-07-01, 23:08   Link #25777
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author

Send a message via AIM to 00-Raiser
@Kaijo and Yasanagi: I'll have to read your new chapters another time, for I've been busy all day working on my own stuff. I have produced much fruit!

The Location of Happiness chapter 5

This chapter is quite long and it is filled with plenty of Shari face time and lots of mostly made up science mumbo jumbo!

Spoiler for LoH chapter 5:

Spoiler for Notes:

In other news: I'm done this fic. I got the rest of it all writen out so I was wondering if people wanted it all at once, or if they want me to space it out a bit.

EDIT: D. Something jiggled loose, so keep pushing!

Last edited by 00-Raiser; 2010-07-01 at 23:18.
00-Raiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-02, 00:07   Link #25778
JusticeHasCometh

Don't worry, Raiser, I love your fics too!! It's funny how all these NanoFate nutjobs hate Yuuno; if not for Yuuno, Nanoha and Fate wouldn't even have met and Fate would probably end up rotting in a TSAB jail!

Speaking of which, is anyone interested in writing a FateYuuno fic where Nanoha DIDN'T die? Yuuno is really a sweet guy and I'd love it to see him gets appreciated more.
Old 2010-07-02, 01:00   Link #25779
vic-vic

@ 00-Raiser
Intresting chapter - it`s nice to see how Yuuno can get a shine for himself.
But i can`t get away from feeling, that something not right with Miyako, but maybe it`s just my imagination.
Well, keep going. Good luck.
vic-vic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-02, 06:52   Link #25780
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author

Send a message via AIM to 00-Raiser
Quote:
Originally Posted by JusticeHasCometh View Post
Speaking of which, is anyone interested in writing a FateYuuno fic where Nanoha DIDN'T die? Yuuno is really a sweet guy and I'd love it to see him gets appreciated more.
I have a few fics like that planned, but in the meantime there's my Ace Enforcer fic and it's ongoing sequel. Thus far it's just Fate being in love with Yuuno, though.

Page claim for Fate/Yuuno!

Tags
authorshipping, befriending, fanfiction, interactive fanfiction, nanoha