AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Music

Notices

Old 2006-10-15, 16:28   Link #1
JudeX

FLEET (Innocent Venus ED)

Does anyone know about this group FLEET that did the ED for Innocent Venus? I've only heard the two of their songs on the ED single disc, but I find the music to be soothing (even with the electronic harshness that they put in), so I'm interested in what else they've done.
JudeX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-22, 14:52   Link #2
Noodlehead
Noodlehead is not edible.

I LOVE their music. They remind me of a more eletronica-ish bass-heavy version of Death Cab for Cutie. Apparently, they're quite a new band, so the FLEET single is their only release. You can listen to a handful of their other songs, however, on their official site. Though the site is in Japanese, it's quite easy to navigate through. Just click on "Track" to stream some of their songs.

I can't wait until they release a full-length album.... unfortunately, it seems that won't be for a while to come, as the site doesn't mention anything about future releases.

~ Noodlehead
Noodlehead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-22, 16:22   Link #3
Karedis
Trophy Kill

Send a message via AIM to Karedis
I agree totally. The Innocent Venus ED single was the first OP/ED of an anime that I actually wanted to hear more of. They definitely do give of some Death Cab vibes, but I felt like it was more Postal Service-y.

I just listened to their other three tracks up on their website and I'm loving them all - especially Dawn Beach. There's just something about this style of instrumental that's just so calming.
Karedis is offline   Reply With Quote