AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2011-11-29, 16:57   Link #4481
itanshi1
Writer, Jester, MtG nerd

Send a message via AIM to itanshi1 Send a message via MSN to itanshi1
It's lost in the archives, its preferred to stay lost. I speak for everyone, including you on that topic.

Ok, back on topic. Not that we had much to discuss, just rehashing old concepts. We'll have real material in the coming days, so. yeah. Until then.

Page claim for eh

i need a random name generator

how about.... hmm.... Griffith

Fear Anxiety Doubt is but a fad. The life of a fad depends entirely on the willingness to support it. Difficulty is a choice. Determination is a path. Your next great idea after your destination is the true goal.
itanshi1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-29, 17:05   Link #4482
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Quote:
Originally Posted by itanshi1 View Post
It's lost in the archives, its preferred to stay lost. I speak for everyone, including you on that topic.
Got it, i'll never touch the relationship thread xDU

Quote:
Ok, back on topic. Not that we had much to discuss, just rehashing old concepts. We'll have real material in the coming days, so. yeah. Until then.
It's the waiting, it's driving me nuts

Quote:
Page claim for eh

Griffih? You sir have an interesting taste, i was talking about how Sig-chan will be ra*ed by the Eclipse and you're talking about the Berserk character that provokes the "Eclipse" event when Casca, another former badass swordswoman, got ...well... yeah.

...9 years ago, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~
Akiyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-29, 17:07   Link #4483
itanshi1
Writer, Jester, MtG nerd

wrong series

wordlimit

Fear Anxiety Doubt is but a fad. The life of a fad depends entirely on the willingness to support it. Difficulty is a choice. Determination is a path. Your next great idea after your destination is the true goal.
Old 2011-11-29, 17:18   Link #4484
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Do us a favor, we'll forgive your actions if you read the entirety of the magic tech thread. We'll spare you the relationship thread. Just report back to us what you learned about arguments and dead horses.
*checks post counts* Yup, still top poster of that thread. Master of beating dead horses and even I groan at the mere mentioning of Signum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiyoshi View Post
I now the magic & tech speculation thread, but i know nothing of this relationship you're talking about, do you have a link?
It was.... well, a relationship thread. And one where we discussed all relationships, including the most popular one of the series. Needless to say, it was dancing on a minefield while bashing your head against every solid object you encounter.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-29, 17:21   Link #4485
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author

Send a message via AIM to 00-Raiser
Quote:

Page claim for eh

He got married to Lucino. I don't think he could ask for much more.
Old 2011-11-29, 17:24   Link #4486
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00-Raiser View Post
He got married to Lucino. I don't think he could ask for much more.
Oh right! Griffith Lowran, for a moment i forgot about the guy xDU

It will be a very nasty joke to have him provoking "The Eclipse" here in the Nanohaverse xDU Probably is the fic nobody will ever want to write hohoho xD

~The ASFB~
Old 2011-11-29, 19:16   Link #4487
aers
*Fansubber

All these pages because I made a joke?

I only said that because the spoilers indicated a mock battle between Signum and Touma but there were no images to back it up yet.
aers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-29, 19:20   Link #4488
itanshi1
Writer, Jester, MtG nerd

yeah but the topic is sore, so its not funny :/

you missed the earlier battles we had over the topic apparently, week long battles.

Old 2011-11-29, 19:32   Link #4489
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Quote:
you missed the earlier battles we had over the topic apparently, week long battles.
Week? i remember the first ones endured entire months!

~The ASFB~
Old 2011-11-29, 19:43   Link #4490
Justin_Brett

Quote:
By the way, Tohma is orders of magnitude stronger than the Forwards were back in StrikerS.
According to you and you only. Stop pulling things out of your ass.
Justin_Brett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-29, 19:48   Link #4491
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin_Brett View Post
According to you and you only. Stop pulling things out of your ass.
I really doubt Nanoha can contain him as easily as she do with Subaru and Teana on theiir early days in RF6. Gosh, Tohma can curbstomp almost all the numbers with a hand tied on his back.

~The ASFB~
Old 2011-11-29, 19:51   Link #4492
Justin_Brett

So yeah, according to you.
Old 2011-11-29, 20:00   Link #4493
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Quote:
So yeah, according to you.
Ok, my bad, let's erase the "curbstomp all the numbers" part of my comment xDU

Statistically, Tohma have a big edge over the StrikerS-era Forwards. Stronger than Subaru(or "as strong" at least), way more aerial-capable than Mach Caliber, Friedrich and Strada, immune to everything any of them can throw at him save for Subaru's Combat Cyborg mode ....or Voltaire's punches/kicks/tailswings, High-end firepower that vastly towers over Teana's in both range and power and mad swordsmanship skills and equipement that destroyed the supposedly strongest weapon of the TSAB(The Fortress) without much effort.

Some stuff about Tohma is informed ability but we can attest his strenght by tons and tons of evidence. The only being in the Nanohaverse with current chances of being a challenge to him is Curren Huckebein herself.

....in fact, Tohma losing to someone who was beaten by Cypha of all people will be a bad contradiction to his suppossed superiority.

~The ASFB~

Last edited by Akiyoshi; 2011-11-29 at 20:28.
Old 2011-11-29, 21:11   Link #4494
Justin_Brett

...according to you. Until Tsuzuki says something to that effect, which isn't going to happen because people dislike Touma already.
Old 2011-11-29, 21:15   Link #4495
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Quote:
...according to you. Until Tsuzuki says something to that effect, which isn't going to happen because people dislike Touma already.
Too bad he's the main character and getting a lot of focus in the Nanoha franchise media xDU

According to you, people hate Tohma, but his portrayal in the franchise says otherwise xD

~The ASFB~
Old 2011-11-29, 21:22   Link #4496
Justin_Brett

I was talking about fans, but nothing from the actual story seems to indicate Touma is a particularly loved character by Seven Arcs.
Old 2011-11-29, 21:31   Link #4497
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Quote:
I was talking about fans, but nothing from the actual story seems to indicate Touma is a particularly loved character by Seven Arcs.
Well yeah, he's ignored at the moment by 7 arcs since we haven't seen him in any animated work yet. His involvement in other media is more supported, ther are figurines of him, constant imagery of him coming out in magazines, and the staff behind G.O.D. are cashing on his appearance as much as they can.

So yeah, while his situation within the actrual fandom is uncertain, a lot of visible effort is made into promoting him as an important character of the franchise.

We need a cover with Tohma punching Hitler in the face, that would do the trick xD!

~The ASFB~
Old 2011-11-29, 21:42   Link #4498
Justin_Brett

Yeah, they like using his image, but his character doesn't get nearly as much attention. A lot of those images are him with female members of the cast, too. Only one I remember with just him is that one where he's wearing the skin-tight pants and, uh...
Old 2011-11-29, 21:51   Link #4499
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Not like he has much option to choose as almost all the important characters are female. To be fair that's part of the reason i started to like Veyron and Deville, unlik Zafira or Chrono, they're both manly AND efficient, and more likely the will be alive by the end of the season, unlike Zest xDU.

Tohma belongs more to the "pretty boy" type of character but it's easy to predict his "fight" with Signum as another mean to demonstrate how awesome he is.

~The ASFB~
Old 2011-11-29, 21:53   Link #4500
biodude711

Send a message via AIM to biodude711
Are we seriously having this argument?! We don't even know what is going to happen this chapter because it hasn't been released yet!!

Tags
manga, nanoha force