AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2007-01-03, 15:19   Link #761
Blue_Mercy
Veteran

What I really don't want to happen is that they go back to school and have another 3-4 episode school drama with another comedy episode. They've only got fourteen episodes left assuming they do stop at 25, and still two more characters at least to introduce.
Blue_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-04, 16:52   Link #762
bond4154

On the second thought, in the second version of Code Geass' opening, I noticed that Sayoko is also amongst the Order of the Black Knights. I wonder what role she'll play there? Probably cook breakfast for the Order? XD
bond4154 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-08, 21:14   Link #763
BlueNikko

Ep12 is quite shocking....Lulu's "first kiss" was taken way... = = and did anyone notice what Nina (that green hair girl who wears glasses) was doing in the dark with Euphemia's photo on the magazine? ... It took me a while to realize...She's pleasuring herself with it... I don’t know what else is more unbelievable. can't believe that SUNRISE putting this into a show...O_o...
BlueNikko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-09, 07:58   Link #764
EmagEvil

Well, welcome to the real world, BlueNikko! But it's true that is a little too much the self pleasuring scene... If i wasn't informed i can't guess what's going on...
EmagEvil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-09, 12:00   Link #765
kuyaaids

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueNikko View Post
Ep12 is quite shocking....Lulu's "first kiss" was taken way... = = and did anyone notice what Nina (that green hair girl who wears glasses) was doing in the dark with Euphemia's photo on the magazine? ... It took me a while to realize...She's pleasuring herself with it... I don’t know what else is more unbelievable. can't believe that SUNRISE putting this into a show...O_o...
yup. She does admire Euphie for standing up for her tho
kuyaaids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-09, 12:07   Link #766
GhOsTeDgE

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueNikko View Post
Lulu's "first kiss" was taken way
Is it really his first kiss tho? I don't think they've touched up on that.
GhOsTeDgE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-09, 12:14   Link #767
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Please don't use this thread for episode discussion

Post in the Episode 12 Discussion thread!
xris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-13, 14:07   Link #768
attobyte

Up to this point there are two things that strikes me as odd:
first is Lelouch who seems to keep forgetting about Lancelot.
Second is the fact that Loyd choose Suzaku as Lancelot's pilot (devicer), in this sense, and considering that japanese (elevens) in the army can't use knightmare frames, which logically would render meaningless to train them in it's usage, it's possible that Suzaku had little (if any) experience in operating one, however they still gave him a knightmare frame which is quite possible the most powerfull mech in the series. Could it be so he can play his role as a nuisance character to the resistance ?
attobyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-13, 14:40   Link #769
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by attobyte View Post
Second is the fact that Loyd choose Suzaku as Lancelot's pilot (devicer), in this sense, and considering that japanese (elevens) in the army can't use knightmare frames, which logically would render meaningless to train them in it's usage, it's possible that Suzaku had little (if any) experience in operating one, however they still gave him a knightmare frame which is quite possible the most powerfull mech in the series. Could it be so he can play his role as a nuisance character to the resistance ?
1) lulu hasnt forgotten about the lancelot but he just keeps hoping that the lancelot wont show up before he manages to achieve his goals...so when it does appear its like lady luck is against him and he filps...knowing that he doesnt stand a chance against the lancelot ~

2) its still unknown how suzaku got picked to use the lancelot...but if i think of the situation to what happened to kira (yea i know ) it could have been an accident that he was allowed to pilot the lancelot in the first place (or that he was the only one available at the time) then discovering that he is a natural at using the frame he is given to pilot it (again like kira) ~

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-13, 14:45   Link #770
ImperialKnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by attobyte View Post
In episode 2 it was stated that Suzuka was in the top class in the simulations so I guess numbers can receive training but just not allowed to actually pilot one.

I assume that when Suzuka was recovered, Lloyd, looking for a pilot, decided it would be cool to see how a number would perform in his lancelot after checking his profile.
ImperialKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-14, 03:46   Link #771
bond4154

After looking through the 2nd OP of Code Geass, I am greatly amused at how Code Geass made a gag of Gundam SEED's OP and allowed "Aile Lancelot" (yes, that is soooo what I'm calling it now) be launched from a ship in the background. Pure Gundam SEED moment. I'm confused as to how I'm feeling about it. XD
Old 2007-01-14, 05:19   Link #772
Viperus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
1) lulu hasnt forgotten about the lancelot but he just keeps hoping that the lancelot wont show up before he manages to achieve his goals...so when it does appear its like lady luck is against him and he filps...knowing that he doesnt stand a chance against the lancelot ~

2) its still unknown how suzaku got picked to use the lancelot...but if i think of the situation to what happened to kira (yea i know ) it could have been an accident that he was allowed to pilot the lancelot in the first place (or that he was the only one available at the time) then discovering that he is a natural at using the frame he is given to pilot it (again like kira) ~
i knew it , Suzaku is a coordinator from Jupiter
Viperus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-14, 11:13   Link #773
ImperialKnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by bond4154 View Post
After looking through the 2nd OP of Code Geass, I am greatly amused at how Code Geass made a gag of Gundam SEED's OP and allowed "Aile Lancelot" (yes, that is soooo what I'm calling it now) be launched from a ship in the background. Pure Gundam SEED moment. I'm confused as to how I'm feeling about it. XD
You mean Jet Lancelot

http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/see...+aqme-a4e1.jpg

It does not look like anything similar to Aile or Impulse, they have multiple wings.

Last edited by ImperialKnight; 2007-01-14 at 11:34.
ImperialKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-14, 11:29   Link #774
bond4154

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialKnight View Post
You mean Jet Lancelot

http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/index.htm

It does not look like anything similar to Aile or Impulse, they have multiple wings.
Yes, but it launched from a ship in pretty much the exact same way Strike did during the Gundam SEED OPs. The similarities are impossible to ignore. It's obviously a pun aimed at Gundam SEED. So, in response to the pun Code Geass created, I respond with the pun of "Aile Lancelot". Fair enough? XD
Old 2007-01-14, 11:31   Link #775
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bond4154 View Post
Yes, but it launched from a ship in pretty much the exact same way Strike did during the Gundam SEED OPs. The similarities are impossible to ignore. It's obviously a pun aimed at Gundam SEED. So, in response to the pun Code Geass created, I respond with the pun of "Aile Lancelot". Fair enough? XD
I think he's referring to the Jet Striker Packs the grunt units like the Windams and the Dagger Ls are using...
Old 2007-01-14, 12:43   Link #776
Viperus

I'm still waiting for the Justice Lancelot

Well , its Sunrise , what'd you expect?

They have a standard that works every single time , why change it?
Old 2007-01-14, 14:37   Link #777
atilim
Knightmare

When I saw that opening I immediately thought he Archangel has taken a Windam unit, not Minerva though because a EA MS in a Zaft ship is just weird.
atilim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-14, 15:35   Link #778
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
EDIT:

http://www.gundams.net/files/picture...y16%20(95).jpg

Found the picture.

I guess Geass is using Seed as a reference point.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-14, 16:26   Link #779
Viperus

No wonder they can't beat Lancelot , it has phase shift armor

maybe SeeD is just a special type of geass?
Old 2007-01-14, 17:01   Link #780
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

The only thing Lancelot has compared to other KFs is an intensive use of Sakuradite to obtain faster reaction times as well as higher power outputs (thanks to its 'Coalminas' Yggdrasil Drive)...which is why the Lancelot is seemingly so damn fast: it uses top-notch superconductive material.

But one disadvantage the Lancelot has is that the cockpit lacks an ejection system. If its gets owned, the pilot can only extract himself manually. There is no way from him to automatically exit the frame and jet back to safety. If Taniguchi bestowed the Lancelot with this particular disadvantage, then I guess it's not that innocent...and that at a certain point it will play a certain role.