AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2012-12-11, 02:19   Link #3461
Kid Ryan
Playful Explorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagi View Post
Snake Eater is my favorite Metal Gear Solid game.
This is my first time playing the MGS series sadly, my mom wouldn't let me play any of the games when they first came out on the PS1, PS2, etc.

I also still need to buy Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots (PS3), but that will have to wait until after Christmas or my birthday (January 18).

(I currently only own the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection for PS3)
Kid Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-11, 12:41   Link #3462
Xefi
癸亥 (guǐhài)
*Graphic Designer

my Qosmio laptop arrived yesterday. spent like my entire time transferring stuffs
and redownloading some old and new games off of Steam that i bought during the
Black Friday sales. the laptop can run a little hot if i was playing Guilds War 2 at High
setting; luckily, i bought a fan cooler to place it underneath the laptop which kept it
really cool and not overheat. i like that the laptop doesn't make much or any noise at
all. Window 8 was new to me, so i was a little confuse navigating around. turning on the
laptop only took me about 20 second before i can go to my desktop (pretty impressively fast).
overall, i'd give the laptop a 9/10 pts. a decent gaming laptop that will last me for some time
until i can get my high-end desktop with the gtx 690 graphic card; i tried the build with the 690
on cyperpower site and the cheapest i can get it with all the parts i wanted sum up to about $3700. > >;
anyways, i hope by next year or 2 if the price can go down to about $2500, i can snag one by then. other
than that, this laptop will be my primary gaming system.

so i'll be testing and playing some PC games for the time being:
The Witcher 2: Enhanced Edition
Batman Arkham City: GOTY Edition
Borderland 2
Sonic Generation
Torchlight 2
Skyrim - playing again to test it out.
Street Fighter x Tekken - might go back to it since i havent touch it in awhile.
Saint Row the 3rd - just running around and killing some zombies...i guess.
Guilds War 2 - i tested this one yesterday. i was able to get it to HIGH setting!
and still able to maintain the 60 FPS unlike my old desktop (currently use) which i can only
put it to medium setting and still having some low FPS. the laptop can't go to Ultra though without
going down to 30-40 FPS. no matter, i'm loving the laptop right now; it's powerful enough for me. ^ ^

i bought the 3DS XL with Mario Cart bundle on the 9th @ Best buy for $159.99. i'm playing some
Mario cart as well while waiting for Fire Emblem to come out on Feb. 04th 2013 (i think).
Old 2012-12-11, 13:20   Link #3463
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Ever since getting myself a way to play the good ole N64 (which was among the first sytems I ever played on), I've been working on two of it's classic games: Banjo Kazooie and DK64... and despite having played them well over 10 years ago, they're still every bit as good I remember

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-12, 00:06   Link #3464
Kid Ryan
Playful Explorer

I am currently playing Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy HD (PS3) !
Kid Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-12, 01:31   Link #3465
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
I'm 72% in finishing Clannad..
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-12, 08:14   Link #3466
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master

Send a message via MSN to grylsyjaeger
Seen the anime? I hope not so you can truly experience the game to it's fullest.

I've been meaning to replay it but can't bring myself to lay down that much time with current responsibilities.

At the moment I'm playing DayZ on Namalsk with some mates and having heaps of fun. We mainly lock down areas and attempt to rest other areas from opposing groups with mixed successes.

In long range work we shine but once we have to assault the urban areas we're just as vulnerable as everyone else.

Still great fun, looking forward to SA.

"It doesn't mean much, we never had a chance."
grylsyjaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-12, 09:46   Link #3467
Daniel E.
AniMexican!

Playing Neverwinter Nights 2 and I am already hating the camera, battle modes and control mechanics. Regardless, this is still a game I find myself enjoying and unlocking multiclassing via toolset seriously makes the original campaign better.
Old 2012-12-12, 10:29   Link #3468
Kyral
OC Belka Scriptor

I'm still playing Skyrim. There just to much to do.

What else? I finaly got Halo 4 and somehow I had the impulse to play System Shock (Yes, the very first one) again.
Old 2012-12-12, 10:40   Link #3469
RWBladewing
Salt Levels Critical

Dishonored. Finishing up a "dark" playthrough in which I've gone out of my way to kill just about everyone. Quite a different experience than limiting my kills to just the targets. Playing this way, Windblast sure makes all the other weapons and powers obsolete.
RWBladewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-16, 18:53   Link #3470
shinku no kage
:Still Yayoi's Onii~chan:

Been picking through my PSP games recently.

I've been going from playing Nendoroid Generation, Busou Shinki Battle Masters Mk.2, Toaru Majutsu no Index, Guilty Gear Judgement, to Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha A's Portable -The Gears of Destiny-

Nendoroid Generation:
I've finished the main story of this game some time ago, the only thing left for me to do is defeat the final boss of the bonus dungeon. Got to say, I really like how this game allowed a variety of cross overs. Characters from the Nanoha series, Haurhi series, Fate series, Steins Gate series, Zero no Tsukaima series, Black Rock Shooter series, and even the Touhou series.

Personally I think it'd been better if they made this a Smash Bro. like fighting game. It'd been awesome with this group of characters.

...its not too late y'know.

Busou Shinki Battle Masters Mk.2:
Went back to this seeing how the anime series came out. I pretty much put this game aside after I reached a Lvl.30 affection level for my Strarf, Ache, and Mao Chao type shinkis. The loading time of this game is quite horrendous so...

...yet I put in a good 160hrs into it. (a 100 or so of it is from the first one carried over)

Guilty Gear:
Nostalgic...(it's not THAT old but still). I've been playing more of BlazBlue recently but it's nice to go back to Guilty Gear once in a while. I forgot how frikking awesome the soundtrack for this game was.

...though I wish they actually brought the series to a conclusion...or did they? What was the title for the xbox360? "Overture"? I believe that one was set in the future right? The main character was Ky x Jam's son or something?

Lyrical Nanoha A's Portable -Gears of Destiny-:
Went back to playing this as I recently splurged to buy the BD of The MOVIE 1st. (TOTALLY WORTH IT BTW, can't wait for the 2nd) I still love using Einhart and Vita.
Old 2012-12-16, 19:09   Link #3471
Xefi
癸亥 (guǐhài)
*Graphic Designer

currently playing:
Mario Karts 3d
comments: i only started playing this. it's wacky and it's Mario. the racing is smooth
and fun. 8.9/10pts.!

Code of Princess
comments: this game is very short. it has quite a bit of lag when there are lots of
enemies on screen. i like the character models though. Solange looks very sexy and beautiful.
i wish the game was a lot longer and more better stages. if only there wasn't so much lag, this
game would have been much better. i finish the game in about 4-5 hrs. the last boss was a
pain to fight at first until i figure that you have to beat her using burst special only. man,
i wish you can play as the last boss since she was also HOT.
8.7/10pts.!

i was also testing out my laptop previously mention. too bad it couldn't max out some
of the games. i thought it'd have done it, but it fails my expectation. i'm gonna save up
some money and buy a high-end desktop with gtx 690 graphic card (around $3500).
once i get the new desktop, i'll test again. and give that laptop to my little sister to
watch anime or do a lot of other stuffs that she wants. :P
Old 2012-12-17, 05:50   Link #3472
synaesthetic
blinded by blood
*Author

Send a message via AIM to synaesthetic
Skyrim, again! This time with a few choice mods to make the game look more "high-def" and some frustration-reduction mods. I kept it mostly vanilla, though--no game-breakingly powerful stuff here.
Old 2012-12-17, 21:07   Link #3473
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Starting all over again. Mass Effect Trilogy
Old 2012-12-19, 08:45   Link #3474
JagdPanther
WE ARE.... PENN STATE....

Send a message via AIM to JagdPanther
About 33% synchronization with Assassin's Creed III right now. Just moved into Sequence 6.

Avatar v. 37.0: Fighter Squadron 31. The VF-31 "Tomcatters."
JagdPanther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-21, 01:58   Link #3475
SOGESNAKE
NEW WORLD BABY~!

Send a message via MSN to SOGESNAKE
Vita: Well, I've finished up with Persona 4 Golden for now since it looks like I'll need another playthrough for a platinum.... moved onto Ragnarok Odyssey/Final Fantasy VII. Mostly playing RO with some friends... seeing as it feels like just an easier Monster Hunter.... and when I'm not playing it... I tend to play alittle FFVII. Started that figuring I'd love it since the last two Final Fantasy games I had played where XII and XIII... and since the last time I HAD played VII was looooong ago, and I kept comparing it to IV... so the experience was lost on me.

3DS: Since I found the cord, I'm once again focusing on Virtue's Last Reward. I'm about 60% through the game, still enjoying it~

PS3: Now that I've got the HD TV and hook-ups and all, been testing out each game from my collection on it.... though I seem to be playing alot of No More Heroes: Heroes Paradise more that the others.
Old 2012-12-21, 02:08   Link #3476
blaze0041
a.k.a. Flammenkrieg
*IT Support

Been playing the original PSOne Spyro trilogy on my Vita. Brings back quite a few memories, though I think my graybox PSOne still works.
Old 2012-12-21, 15:00   Link #3477
NorthernFallout
The Interstellar Medium
*Author

Before leaving the desktop behind, I continued my second playthrough of Saints Row: The Third. I haven't really found any other game with such awesome music playing during missions. I replay it only for that feeling along with the voice acting and character antics.

Also got back into BF3 with a friend of mine, but I'm still as bad as before. Especially since it doesn't have jetpacks like Tribes... I constantly try and jetpack around, but it just doesn't work...

NorthernFallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-22, 17:15   Link #3478
Dextro
He Without a Title

Got Sleeping Dogs recently on Steam and it's been sucking me in. It might just be better than the last GTA I played (4, and I liked it quite a bit).
Old 2012-12-22, 20:55   Link #3479
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

replaying the walking dead.
Old 2012-12-23, 00:46   Link #3480
barcode120x
MSN, FNP-C

TF2 (got back into it after many years of inactivity)

Farcry 3 (LOVE the graphics on my new laptop xD)

Aion (got back into; playing on retail since it's F2P and surprisingly, it's not a P2Win mmo compared to the others)

"Caring may occur without curing, but curing cannot occur without caring."

“Uncertainty is the most disturbing part of decision making.”
barcode120x is offline   Reply With Quote