AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

View Poll Results: Ratings for Episode 220
10 : Perfect 23 27.71%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 7 8.43%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 9 10.84%
7 out of 10 : Good 9 10.84%
6 out of 10 : Average 11 13.25%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 3 3.61%
4 out of 10 : Poor 2 2.41%
3 out of 10 : Bad 4 4.82%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 3 3.61%
1 out of 10 : Painful 12 14.46%
Voters: 83. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2007-02-08, 08:50   Link #1
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

[Anime-Only] Episode 220 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to this week's episode discussion thread posted a few days before it airs in Japan (which is on Thursday).
  • Naruto Forum RULES...
    • DO NOT ASK where to download RAWs or Fansubs... and DO NOT MENTION fansub group names...
      For further information please visit the Naruto Licensed! Ask for it = Ban thread
  • Thread Guidelines...
    • Absolutely no manga spoilers in any anime-only threads such as the weekly Episode Discussion threads. That means, no hints, or vague remarks about a future event from the manga, even within the spoiler tags. Inability to observe this rule will result in a BAN!

• If you don't like the fillers then DO NOT POST
      Filler discussion/news is located in the Fillers Discussion thread
    • Discuss your expectations of this episode if it hasn't aired yet.
    • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
    • Try to keep the discussion on topic.
    • Please do not whine / moan / complain about the episode.
Please Remember... Only Admins/Mods may create Episode Discussion Threads

Everyone is encouraged to use the report post button if these rules are broken. The button is located in the left hand corner, at the bottom of every user name. It will notify a moderator who will deal with such post according to the rules.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-08, 08:57   Link #2
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

The episode of what hopefully the last nightmare we ever watch in anime history >.< Maybe I should download it for keep sake
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-08, 09:05   Link #3
amOKchen
duel me

Just how close are we to filler ends? im pretty much out of date with this because it has been going in for so long.
amOKchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-08, 09:06   Link #4
striderm
Adusa #1

This is the last filler episode for now, you're really out of the loop I guess.
striderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-08, 09:06   Link #5
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

... deleted by request ...
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Last edited by KiNA; 2007-02-08 at 12:31. Reason: geee.. i wonder why >.>
KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-08, 10:35   Link #6
Justice Knight
Haro Pwned U!!!!

just wondering how does the end of this ep connects to the main story....
Justice Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-08, 11:10   Link #7
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justice Knight View Post
just wondering how does the end of this ep connects to the main story....
-Because it's the last episode of the God-awful fillers and that means the anime is going back to the original storyline. It's like a dream come true.
Old 2007-02-08, 12:37   Link #8
Mists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto View Post
-Because it's the last episode of the God-awful fillers and that means the anime is going back to the original storyline. It's like a dream come true.
I wouldn't say it's a dream come true. This episode was terrible...

And it seems like the anime team is just bad. There's like no feeling in the anime anymore...and because the ratings drop it seems like they were like "Fine...bring on PT2, NOW!"

The manga has a more nostalgic feeling. It ended after a failure to grab Sasuke...AND...AND...AND!!!!!!!!! There was that very long-ass pause between the end of PT1 and the start of PT2 (because Kishi took like 1 month and a half vacation and the Gaiden took like 2.5 months).

We actually felt like we wanted more Naruto and actually wondered how PT2 would come, and then it finally came!

Now with this...we actually didn't want anymore Naruto and though we wondered how PT2 would come.......the feeling of that long absence is just not there, no nostalgia...it feels like........crap..................I really think they ruined it with the fillers and ruined it especially when they didn't't do the Gaiden.

I bet there was a long pause between Dragonball and Z especially in the anime...correct me if I am wrong.
Mists is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-08, 12:53   Link #9
Juruzu
Yondaime's Legacy

hmm.. i think there was a long pause.. i remember waititng for it when i was just 8 yrs old ... xD
Juruzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-08, 13:50   Link #10
wsheit
Combating Spoiler Scum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mists View Post
The manga has a more nostalgic feeling. It ended after a failure to grab Sasuke...AND...AND...AND!!!!!!!!! There was that very long-ass pause between the end of PT1 and the start of PT2 (because Kishi took like 1 month and a half vacation and the Gaiden took like 2.5 months).

We actually felt like we wanted more Naruto and actually wondered how PT2 would come, and then it finally came!

Now with this...we actually didn't want anymore Naruto and though we wondered how PT2 would come.......the feeling of that long absence is just not there, no nostalgia...it feels like........crap..................I really think they ruined it with the fillers and ruined it especially when they didn't't do the Gaiden.
It depends on your perspective. I haven't read the manga and haven't watched the fillers- except for this last arc. I just got the first couple of uncut sets in the mail and have been watching old eps. I'm chomping at the bit for some new Naruto.
Old 2007-02-08, 14:07   Link #11
Shay
Monarch Programmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mists View Post
I wouldn't say it's a dream come true. This episode was terrible...

And it seems like the anime team is just bad. There's like no feeling in the anime anymore...and because the ratings drop it seems like they were like "Fine...bring on PT2, NOW!"

I bet there was a long pause between Dragonball and Z especially in the anime...correct me if I am wrong.
I agree. The fillers have ruined what should have just been a long and mysterious gap. However, what’s done is done; there is no point in complaining about that now. I mean, shit...We have been complaining non-stop for the past like 2 years.

Let us just enjoy the Shippuden!
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-08, 15:11   Link #12
Raihen
Ancient Red Dragon

Well the best thing in this ep was .... preview for 1 hour special ! I am really looking forward for this, but i was somehow disapointed in how sakura looks, but i will wait 1 week to see her in ep.
Spoiler:
Raihen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-08, 16:03   Link #13
kikko_s
What's in a name....?

Send a message via AIM to kikko_s
The last one!! Oh finally it comes to an end! It's like seeing your youngest, brattiest, most spoiled child finally leave the house! Or having green lights driving back all the way home! It's the last one!! I'll have to see it just for closure. It's a good day in narutardland.
kikko_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-08, 16:03   Link #14
wsheit
Combating Spoiler Scum

So was any of this ep non-filler? I had heard there were a few things from last things from before the time-skip that hadn't yet been animated.
Old 2007-02-08, 17:26   Link #15
Mangs
So sexy it hurts

Send a message via AIM to Mangs Send a message via MSN to Mangs
I don't give a friggin damn about these fillers, I'm just happy it's over.

YAY GUYS, NARUTO IS BACK!!!
Old 2007-02-08, 18:26   Link #16
DeDe
Ino-Shika-Cho

I wished they would have animated the Hinata tea scene.

But NaruHina fans got their long-awaited Hinata goodbye to Naruto.

Since the filler team didn't forget about Tenten, I guess leaving her out was a nod to Shino having been left out in the Bring Back Sasuke Arc. Cute little fight she had with Lee.

The Shippuden preview was great. But Sakura doesn't quite look the way I thought she would. Temari looks too skinny in the face. Still can't wait.
Old 2007-02-09, 01:11   Link #17
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
You know, I haven't watched Naruto since something like ep 160, and then I got excited about the end of the fillers that I sneaked a peak at ep 219... Immediately, I feel like I lost millions of brain cells and my brain deteoriated. The animators should win an anti-Nobel prize for dumbing down people's IQ.
Old 2007-02-09, 02:46   Link #18
AnimeGurl
total anime fan

lol I don't think I've seen a Naruto episode since like November 05. Maybe I'll check out this last filler ep just to see the original series one last time. I'm so psyched for the 1 hour special next week. Can't wait!
AnimeGurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-09, 03:32   Link #19
CeDeR
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to CeDeR Send a message via AIM to CeDeR Send a message via Yahoo to CeDeR
finally...last filler sucked but who cares.........7 days for 1 hour special!
Spoiler:
CeDeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-09, 04:05   Link #20
LittleLaptopChan
My good neighbor Totoro

Send a message via ICQ to LittleLaptopChan Send a message via AIM to LittleLaptopChan Send a message via MSN to LittleLaptopChan
i agree that the best part abt this ep is it's the last filler...

...the CLOSELY second-best part is ino admitting that she's TOTALLY USELESS
LittleLaptopChan is offline   Reply With Quote