Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-07-31, 21:55   Link #2381
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadi View Post
The novels play with gay love between Godou and Doni but you can be relieved, nothing will ever come of it. It's mostly Liliana's ideas (read: delusions).

And about my spoilers, I can tell you only one thing, again and again: Sometimes I divert attention, intentionally cause misunderstandings, ask misleading questions. But I believe everything I state about content to be a truth. And I do what I do because... it's a crapload of fun for me. Okay, that came out wrong. I do it because I believe spoiling the straight truth would spoil not only events, but also your enjoyment of the novels with those events. Take V9 for example:
Spoiler for V9:

That said, I'm still a bastard. A bastard who pushes his own ideas and tastes onto others. And somehow other people "with the knowledge" indulge me (thanks, guys). So yeah... Rant over. Let's do this again in a week. What was the topic again?
Kadi, stop trolling and teasing the poor blokes with your half explained spoiler already!
Spoiler for Volume 10:
Spoiler for Comparison to Highschool DxD Vol 12:

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2012-08-01 at 02:03.
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-31, 22:19   Link #2382
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfanta View Post
Kadi, stop trolling and teasing the poor blokes with your half explained spoiler already!
Spoiler for spoiler:
Somehow, I get the feeling that by the end of the series, Athena might really lose her status as a goddess and degenerate into a divine ancestor instead, just like Ophis, meaning she could then join the harem.
and probably joins Godou, thus cue the term "a goddess is added" to the term.
Old 2012-07-31, 22:25   Link #2383
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
and probably joins Godou, thus cue the term "a goddess is added" to the term.
But she's not a goddess anymore if she degenerates to a divine ancestress.
Old 2012-07-31, 22:26   Link #2384
Nekoppi

Quote:
Spoiler for spoiler:
Somehow, I get the feeling that by the end of the series, Athena might really lose her status as a goddess and degenerate into a divine ancestor instead, just like Ophis, meaning she could then join the harem.
I don't think Divine Ancestors being former gods/goddesses is something that was revealed in the translated novels so far. That sounds like something that should be in spoilers, unless that is speculation on your part.
Nekoppi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-31, 22:27   Link #2385
Miraluka
Banned

Now we only need the campione to join as well.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-31, 22:33   Link #2386
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekoppi View Post
I don't think Divine Ancestors being former gods/goddesses is something that was revealed in the translated novels so far. That sounds like something that should be in spoilers, unless that is speculation on your part.
Well, terminologies in this series aren't counted as spoilers, even if things are translated so far. Besides, everyone in this forum already knows what the campione slayer is, even though so far, he has not yet been mentioned in the translated novels. And even if terminologies are counted as spoilers, divine ancestresses are not counted as such, since Asherah, the divine ancestor JPS defeated at the beginning of volume six(already translated) was already mentioned to be one of them.

Last edited by Avrorrange; 2012-07-31 at 22:48.
Old 2012-07-31, 22:33   Link #2387
fazri
blacksun king

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Now we only need the campione to join as well.
well about that huo lou and JPS already on the way to join erica and the other for godou!
Old 2012-07-31, 22:35   Link #2388
Nekoppi

Damn, now I'm starting to wonder if Godou acting dense is part of his master plan/strategy. Combined with his natural charms, it allows him to collect a bunch of power houses/monster-level-humans, and add them all to his harem. Then, once he catches them all, he could form a powerful organization with his harem that rules the world.

Just pretending for a few months that he isn't interested in being king of japan so that he can become king of the entire planet sounds like a pretty good trick... After all, who would oppose a Campione who's harem includes 2 other Campione, an ex-goddess, a demigod-level-human, two of the three most talented knights of their generation, and some oracle support? Especially when he is best friends with/half-captured a third Campione? His group would contain 4 out of 7 of the world's devil kings, and a number of other major powers...

Quote:
Well, terminologies in this series aren't counted as spoilers, even if things are translated so far. Besides, everyone in this forum already knows what the campione slayer is, even though so far, he has not made an appearance in the story. And even if terminologies are counted as spoilers, divine ancestresses are not counted as such, since Asherah, the divine ancestor JPS defeated at the beginning of volume six(already translated) was already mentioned to be one of them.
I have seen the term. Just didn't realize that Divine Ancestor meant they were ex-gods/goddesses. Wasn't quite sure what a Divine Ancestor was...
Nekoppi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-01, 00:02   Link #2389
whitecloud

I'm pretty sure divine ancestor mean someone who have power of the goddesses...just like asherah when fighting JpS she perform ritual to perfect the summoning isn't it and she didn't have long to live as well in the vol 6...that's why she help Luo hao

P.s : what do you mean half captured? If it Salvatore isn't he already FULLy captured and add "imagine breaker" hikari into the list of harem too...
whitecloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-01, 00:03   Link #2390
fazri
blacksun king

harem king that have power to destroy this world using his harem.
he the one only kusanagi godou.
Old 2012-08-01, 00:35   Link #2391
Phoenix221186
Butt Theory Creator xD

i wonder what his reaction will be when jps tell hims he is in love with him ... xD ( don't forget everyone think she is a guy .. )
Old 2012-08-01, 00:58   Link #2392
Ddraig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix221186 View Post
i wonder what his reaction will be when jps tell hims he is in love with him ... xD ( don't forget everyone think she is a guy .. )
Hmm. I can think of some doujin scenario like when JPS taking a bath or changing and Goudou happen to come in
Ddraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-01, 01:03   Link #2393
Phoenix221186
Butt Theory Creator xD

you just reminded me of infinite stratos .. -.- xD
when he found out about Charlotte .. xD
Old 2012-08-01, 01:12   Link #2394
fazri
blacksun king

i think JPS will said she love godou while exposing his realself as woman.
Old 2012-08-01, 01:25   Link #2395
Phoenix221186
Butt Theory Creator xD

naaa dont you remenber her first try .. she thought the guy was falling in love with her ... while she was in disguise ..

she goes for the date .. ( as a guy ... )
Spoiler for EXHIBIT: A:

gets blocked .. ( that had to hurt .. xD )
Spoiler for EXHIBIT: B:

AND for the finale the best one ... xD

Spoiler for EXHIBIT: C:

YEAH she developing a relationship with someone as a girl .. will be either being saved by godou by accident and going from there as a normal girl ( until she has to save him and show her true self ... ).. or a " shower accident " when he ( godou ) enters the bath for some reason to talk to pluto .. just to find a naked girl
Old 2012-08-01, 01:33   Link #2396
fazri
blacksun king

if i'm not wrong all campione body will react each other with filling himself with power for fighting right!?
if godou meet JPS in her realself godou will think she either gods or other campione right!
officially campione that is woman only huo lou and madam aisyah.
godou already meet with almost all campione beside madam aisyah if i'm not wrong,till vol 12.
Old 2012-08-01, 03:31   Link #2397
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecloud View Post
I'm pretty sure divine ancestor mean someone who have power of the goddesses...just like asherah when fighting JpS she perform ritual to perfect the summoning isn't it and she didn't have long to live as well in the vol 6...that's why she help Luo hao

P.s : what do you mean half captured? If it Salvatore isn't he already FULLy captured and add "imagine breaker" hikari into the list of harem too...
A divine ancestor/ancestress is someone who was once a goddess either in the past or a previous life. They are semi-immortal just like the campiones, but will reincarnate once they have been killed. They can turn into a genuine goddess, but only for a limited time, and once that time has expired, their semi-immortality is taken away, either permanently or just for this lifetime( I can't remember which one). Guinevere for example,
Spoiler for Guinevere:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fazri View Post
if i'm not wrong all campione body will react each other with filling himself with power for fighting right!?
if godou meet JPS in her realself godou will think she either gods or other campione right!
officially campione that is woman only huo lou and madam aisyah.
godou already meet with almost all campione beside madam aisyah if i'm not wrong,till vol 12.
Spoiler for about whether Godou reacts to JPS or not in volume seven:

Last edited by Avrorrange; 2012-08-01 at 04:40.
Old 2012-08-01, 03:48   Link #2398
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light

Spoiler:
Old 2012-08-01, 04:27   Link #2399
fazri
blacksun king

Quote:

Spoiler for about whether Godou reacts to JPS or not in volume seven:
maji de?
it's really a waste.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen3dge View Post
Spoiler:
the problem is is there any girl that godou that can't charm?
even a godness godou can charm.
but fortunedly godou is not his grandpa.
Old 2012-08-01, 05:40   Link #2400
Spica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadi View Post
So you're saying Godou chooses to be dense? To be able to do that, he needs to realize in the first place, meaning he's not dense.
Oh Kadi, you are quoting the wrong Person. T_T...i have never said the word "dense".

IMO, the way it is written make me feel,the current him is not dense.

How's does lily ultimate plan turn out?<<is the result in V7 or V6?
Spica is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem