Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-07-11, 18:17   Link #8161
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Apart from that last page, the whole of this chapter was facepalm material.

Drama, YES!
Same here. This was a meh chapter.
Old 2011-07-11, 18:47   Link #8162
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Same here. This was a meh chapter.
Yup! Now that Haruto back with Eba, he needs to call her by her first name, hold her hand and kiss at least~ Haruto what a slow protagonist... plot twist?

Cover for volume 14... I wish it ended at chapter 141... GAHH

Asuka has tits? Shocking isn't it? lol
Old 2011-07-11, 19:05   Link #8163
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by vansonbee View Post
Yup! Now that Haruto back with Eba, he needs to call her by her first name, hold her hand and kiss at least~ Haruto what a slow protagonist... plot twist?

Cover for volume 14... I wish it ended at chapter 141... GAHH

Yuzuki's look much larger too on the cover page even though they are about the same size
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-11, 19:45   Link #8164
Master Chibi
.: A bad doggy :.

Asuka had a nice pert ass, they should be showing that off instead~

Updated once a week - http://pishi.wordpress.com/
Last updated - 5/30/10 - Random Manga Roulette!
Master Chibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-11, 22:31   Link #8165
Freeter
beyond

Quote:
Originally Posted by vansonbee View Post
Not really, pads make anything look bigger
Old 2011-07-11, 23:32   Link #8166
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Chibi View Post
Asuka had a nice pert ass, they should be showing that off instead~
Why don't you design the volume covers?
Old 2011-07-12, 00:02   Link #8167
mangaf_cksdotcom

it's harder for asuka to move on because she was the one left behind and has nothing to look forward to, just like what happened to haruto when eba broke up with him before. but now, haruto was moving on a fast pace, so fast that it was just a matter of days he already have plans for his new GF.

as for her 1st heartbreak, asuka was surely been thinking of haruto and their moments together, what went wrong, or will she be able to fix it. what's more painful is while thinking all of this, haruto is having a good time with Eba, smiling, laughing together, and she knew that these will never happen again.. "thank God for her friends that still supports her"

i hope, on the next chapter, Asuka will tell haruto that she was scouted and will study overseas, something that she can look forward to so she could move on... but man, in this chapter, Haruto was pretty WIN WIN without doing anything... a date with eba, a call from Shiori, 40k in his pocket, moving out problem is almost solved!!! Haruto didn't even have to find a job, all just pop out of Seo's mind! i wonder why Seo didnt make it into a million dollars instead so that haruto can start his restaurant...

Last edited by mangaf_cksdotcom; 2011-07-12 at 00:04. Reason: grammar
mangaf_cksdotcom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-12, 03:11   Link #8168
Mentar
Banned

Solid, and simply nice chapter. It's about time that Haruto begins to grasp that dating someone at his age means linking up. That he should stop this "don't do this for me" BS, because this - doing something for your partner simply because you can and want to - is the difference between a relationship and putzing around solo. And that he still hasn't grasped this simple concept only seems to underline that in the past year he's been alongside Asuka, but not WITH her.

I feel sorry for the girl. Letting go of residual hopes to mend a broken relationship is painful. I hope she will get over it soon.
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-12, 07:42   Link #8169
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Chapter 143

Okay Chapter nothing spectacular but moving right along in the direction that most thought it would be and i only face palmed about 7 times. hmmm its interesting to see how everything is just falling right right into place for Haruto. I wish real life was so easy Everyone needs help every now and then and i am happy to see he accepted Eba's help in the end with the money. Wow it was weird to see Shiroi in full blow manga-ka mode but her dominate personality was still there. I lol when she said cooking was Haru-tard's only saving grace (her choice of words were better than what i would have called him) It seems this chapter was a WIN for him everything worked out in the end with minimal effort, it seems everything is going to be given to Haruto on a silver platter. I smell time skip where everyone is carefree and happy skipping through grassy meadows and sucking fruits of happiness and forgiveness.

Its pretty clear that Eba does not know about what has transpired between Takashi,Akari and Haruto. If she knew they weren't friends anymore ,she would probably blame herself. Also, he would never have mention borrowing money from them (they wouldn't give him a cent right now anyway) However, i do think Haruto should be honest about whats going on as soon as possible hiding things is no way to start a new relationship he needs to get out of that habit of lying and hiding things.

I dont think i can bare to see anymore scenes with Asuka looking like that. It was honestly heartbreaking to see her devastated face and of course the awkward conversation. I hope she can get over Haru-tard soon and move on with her life there are plenty of other guys out there that will actually value and cherish her and are actually worthy of her affections, given shes 1 or my top 3 characters in the series that iv invested emotionally in i would like to see her start to heal.

on the last page the side panel states "Haruto is one step closer to his new life, Asuka cant move a single step, things between them are getting hairy" as much as a lot of us would like to see her move on this quote seems to state otherwise.

a warning to Seo if i ever see Shirori looking like that again. I will find you i will tie you up and i will take you hands off at the wrist never butcher her character like that again. bring back the hotness dammit

Last edited by Sinestra; 2011-07-12 at 08:06.
Sinestra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-12, 16:05   Link #8170
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

I don't see how Haruto is lying? Didn't anyone notice that he stopped his sentence before finishing off saying Takashi, and then they both gave a downcasted look? It's obvious Eba already knows the situation. It's why he retracted his statement and went towards his sister instead. Thus the whole "I don't need anyone but you" sort of mentality they had when they hooked back up.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-12, 17:12   Link #8171
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
I don't see how Haruto is lying? Didn't anyone notice that he stopped his sentence before finishing off saying Takashi, and then they both gave a downcasted look? It's obvious Eba already knows the situation. It's why he retracted his statement and went towards his sister instead. Thus the whole "I don't need anyone but you" sort of mentality they had when they hooked back up.
To me that is pure speculation unless you have proof to solidify the statement. If she knew the situation he wouldn't even have thought of the sentence. Its human nature to fib every now and then but its not human nature to fib when you know the other person already knows you fibbing. He did stop short true but that does not mean Eba knows the situation. I will admit that there is a possibility that she does know, but i will wait till its actually mentioned. Im not saying he's lying in this particular instance but a person does not change dramatically over a few days. Haruto still hides things and hiding things can be still be taken as lying. Its not the things that are said its the things that are left unsaid.
Old 2011-07-12, 18:55   Link #8172
User68604
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinta View Post
Look at Asuka, man...breaks my heart....
this

im pretty sure they r using this mangaka business to possibly setup a career path for eba

im curious for next chapter to see how asuka receives closure (if she does at all). at this point, im sure seo will not pull... a seo and bring asuka back into the mix with haruto
User68604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-12, 22:08   Link #8173
katsudon
Part Time Translator

when is rin-chan showing up? i've been waiting for weeks...

Japanzai TL - Working!!, Listen to Papa, Mayo Chiki,Btooom, Ore No XXXXX, Maga-Tsuki, Amagami
katsudon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-12, 22:33   Link #8174
mangaf_cksdotcom

Haruto really is the worst... he can only remember his friends when he needed money...

i really think that eba already knew Haruto's situation... it's not like nanami was the only one to react on their sudden relationship.

it's quite a change for eba. if she was the eba before, she would have told haruto to patch thing up with his friends first before they go out... i guess the good and sweet eba we saw in Hiroshima HS was already gone and turned into a pure selfish girl... well, she's been doing what she wants since the beginning of this manga...
Old 2011-07-12, 22:51   Link #8175
Johnny
Working the bags...

Like Sinestra said it's pure speculation that Eba knows what's going on between Haruto and the gang...

Eba helping others? I never really gotten that vibe from her once. She's never had the hero complex that Haruto has. Also what's so wrong with worrying only about themselves? Haruto knows it's going to take some time for the others to cool off if they ever do. There's no point with him or her kissing the others asses to make up to them if it's just a waste of time, and at this point it would be...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-13, 01:21   Link #8176
night train

Wow, it's ichigo 100% all over again. Replace the Nishino/Aya shippers with Asuka/Eba and it's deja vu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangaf_cksdotcom View Post
Haruto really is the worst... he can only remember his friends when he needed money..
I didn't get that vibe at all. Haruto falled back to his childhood friends because that's what friends expected out of each other. Not because of monetary issue or he wouldn't quickly corrected himself for that remark.

People need to realize that causalities in romance is a common occurance. Just accepted it and move on. Seo have his own moral standard regarding his work and how the story is gonna unfold. Projecting your idealism toward his work is pointless. Talking about what happened in the current chapter or the next likely scenario is fine but mud slinging is not gonna promote any real discussions.
night train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-13, 01:24   Link #8177
Master Chibi
.: A bad doggy :.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Why don't you design the volume covers?
People wouldn't know what they're getting into then, and they'd have to put it in the raunchy dirty trashy romance novel section.

Updated once a week - http://pishi.wordpress.com/
Last updated - 5/30/10 - Random Manga Roulette!
Master Chibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-13, 01:46   Link #8178
mangaf_cksdotcom

seriously, i just can't seem to like the Eba character that Seo created. usually, the leads are the ones i root for, but these two are just not fit to it... anyways, i don't rate a character by the looks, it is how they react and handle situations...
Old 2011-07-13, 01:55   Link #8179
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

I like the reference from Ichigo 100% of Nishino/Aya to Asuka/Eba, but ironically I loved all the girls, just I loved Nishino more XD
Aya = Eba? ROFL
Nishino = Asuka Position in the manga is similar, but personality very different.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mangaf_cksdotcom View Post
seriously, i just can't seem to like the Eba character that Seo created. usually, the leads are the ones i root for, but these two are just not fit to it... anyways, i don't rate a character by the looks, it is how they react and handle situations...
True, I can't figure out Eba at all, she like a walking plot device, anything can come at you for no appearance reason.
Old 2011-07-13, 03:02   Link #8180
mangaf_cksdotcom

Quote:
Originally Posted by night train View Post
I didn't get that vibe at all. Haruto falled back to his childhood friends because that's what friends expected out of each other. Not because of monetary issue or he wouldn't quickly corrected himself for that remark.
because i said "money" doesn't mean that it is only about "money"... he just blurted out that he can just borrow money from his frie....oh, i don't have friends anymore... "i don't need them as long as im with Eba"... he just figured it out now that they were wrong... did he remember them for the last few days? no call? no explanations? now that he has money problems, he remembered them... now that they got money from Shiori, he will just forget everything and "im right, i dont really need them"... this is how his mind works...

Quote:
Originally Posted by night train View Post
People need to realize that causalities in romance is a common occurance. Just accepted it and move on. Seo have his own moral standard regarding his work and how the story is gonna unfold. Projecting your idealism toward his work is pointless. Talking about what happened in the current chapter or the next likely scenario is fine but mud slinging is not gonna promote any real discussions.
yes, it is common and we all understand that.. im sure you also cried for a girl before, pleading "we can still fix this", then calling her phone for the nth time hoping she will answer and hear more explanations... or you have the same standards as him that's why you are satisfied already... you know that there are pros and cons in every forum... and bringing up the previous events is how we can connect and understand the story...
saying "kyaaa, eba was beautiful in this chapter...she was helping haruto, that was so sweet, i hope they will find an apartment next chapter"... imagine 30 of that same comments, is that what you want to see in a forum?

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, seo kouji, shounen, slice of life