AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

View Poll Results: Favorite Pairing in Code Geass R2
Lelouch Stays Single 141 13.51%
Lelouch x C.C. 678 64.94%
Lelouch x Kallen 340 32.57%
Lelouch x Millay 54 5.17%
Lelouch x Harem 121 11.59%
Suzaku Stays Single 148 14.18%
Suzaku x Nunally 60 5.75%
Lloyd x Millay 23 2.20%
Viletta x Ougi 179 17.15%
Rival x Millay 93 8.91%
Lloyd x Cecile 116 11.11%
Kanon x Nina 45 4.31%
Xing-ke x Tianzi 150 14.37%
Todou x Chiba 81 7.76%
Gino x Anya 52 4.98%
Cornelia x Guilford 142 13.60%
Zero x Kaguya 87 8.33%
Others (please list) 96 9.20%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1044. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2008-11-19, 08:22   Link #10041
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post

Okkk...I wonder why theyr didn't end up the line thugh...That's unfair for the Shirlulu :'o
Oh well,, i guess you must now by now that certain fans would rage. It was the same with Kalulu actually.
Old 2008-11-19, 08:23   Link #10042
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by dec4rhapsody View Post
Well...My fav scene in S1 was the ShirLulu one...

As for the second one you mentioned...I was todally like "NOOOOOO!Kallen, don't be swindled by that manipulative bastard!!!!!"
Meeeh he wasn't manipulative ! His way to give her choice and finally, finally...this OMG so cute smile of him while thanking her "Arigatou...Kallen" I was... "kyaaaah KALULUUUU XDDDD"

Zero x Q1 FTW
Kallen x Lelouch FTW !

I see we were all fan of this heartbreaking scene for Shirley...with Masquerade, with the hug, with everything...awesome. Just awesome. And I wasn't even a Shirley fan u_u"

Skyless : Well...true <_< Personally I wouldn't have mind it (since it was totally in my view); Kallen had Zero, Lelouch was for latter

Old 2008-11-19, 08:28   Link #10043
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:

Skyless : Well...true <_< Personally I wouldn't have mind it (since it was totally in my view); Kallen had Zero, Lelouch was for latter

I'll tell you on msn about Shirlulu, cause i wanna keep it out of wank here. xD

Anyway, SERIOUS question here, cause i have searched about it on LJ, but found nothing, the whole CC+Charles and the line "what would you do if the girl you liked was kissed by the bad guy/enemy" was said about the viewers? Was it a fiasco?

p.s Zero was not manipulative, he just gave the speech of the century and that is why Kallen became his ace from that moment. Pretty words alone do not change the world.
Old 2008-11-19, 08:30   Link #10044
dec4rhapsody
*frustrated*

Location: Glorious Fire Wall-Hmm, I hate my government more than you do.
Send a message via MSN to dec4rhapsody
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyless View Post
Oh well,, i guess you must now by now that certain fans would rage. It was the same with Kalulu actually.
Well, I drove that "let's be lovers" or "I'll make up for (what I have done to you)" automatically.
Kallen/RuruKare's case was far more...subtle.

Quote:
Meeeh he wasn't manipulative ! His way to give her choice and finally, finally...this OMG so cute smile of him while thanking her "Arigatou...Kallen" I was... "kyaaaah KALULUUUU XDDDD"

Zero x Q1 FTW
Kallen x Lelouch FTW !

I see we were all fan of this heartbreaking scene for Shirley...with Masquerade, with the hug, with everything...awesome. Just awesome. And I wasn't even a Shirley fan u_u"
I thought that the scene (and the talk in R2 Turn 2) was a certain kind of tactics.
The former...
欲擒故纵
leave sb. at large in order to apprehend him afterwards

And Turn 2 was a typical sweet-talk.

Quote:

Anyway, SERIOUS question here, cause i have searched about it on LJ, but found nothing, the whole CC+Charles and the line "what would you do if the girl you liked was kissed by the bad guy/enemy" was said about the viewers? Was it a fiasco?

p.s Zero was not manipulative, he just gave the speech of the century and that is why Kallen became his ace from that moment. Pretty words alone do not change the world.
Not exactly. It's just that the piece didn't mention Lelouch at all.
Old 2008-11-19, 08:41   Link #10045
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dec4rhapsody View Post

Not exactly. It's just that the piece didn't mention Lelouch at all.
You could just say fiasco, got it. XD
Old 2008-11-19, 08:44   Link #10046
dec4rhapsody
*frustrated*

Quote:
You could just say fiasco, got it. XD
To tell you the truth...I'm expecting at least one of the upcoming pic dramas todally dedicated to RuruC's ultimate bond.
Old 2008-11-19, 08:44   Link #10047
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:

From what we get as translation from both Blotty and Lie (and dec4 ?), it would have been about Lelouch if he had been mentioned; But it was all about viewers, so it doesn't make sense if it's Lelouch.

Isn't it better to speak about Shirlulu there ? So we would avoid to speak about Kalulu...this subject is irritating a lot of people (You must have tried one hundred of avy since the start of this debate about staff stuffs xDD)

I never saw this speech as tactical; he really seemed genuinly concerned about her choice, and his smile wasn't a liar smile, just like his sweet tone when he thanked her.

About their Turn 2 discussion, I think it's the same, we can even see the result when she is ready to die to protect him, he wasn't ok with this Not ok at all.

Maybe about LuluCC, but I don't think this is going to go against the serie and the after story stuff

Old 2008-11-19, 08:45   Link #10048
Levy
differently sober

I want to know about that Jeremiah and Sayoko thing in the interview :3

....because this... who's his name.. Lelouch? .. guy is just so crowded with hot chicks he makes me so jelous!.. let's change subject! =P

Anyone has his own different reasons to be enthusiast or either skeptical about the NT information, and we've had plenty of drama already.

Peace & looove!! <- I try again...!
Old 2008-11-19, 08:47   Link #10049
Spring_sakura111
Kanashimi o mukou eto~!

Hey..wait, wait. Just imagine. If Shirley was in heaven and Lelouch is also in heaven, they would've ended up together, right? But theres a hindrance..it's ROLO!
Old 2008-11-19, 08:47   Link #10050
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levy View Post

....because this... who's his name.. Lelouch? .. guy is just so crowded with hot chicks he makes me so jelous!.. let's change subject! =P

Anyone has his own different reasons to be enthusiast or either skeptical about the NT information, and we've had plenty of drama already.

Peace isn't possible. SHIPPING IS SERIOUS BUISNESS.
About Sayoko and Jeremiah, well...theyr weren't together at the end. It would have made a happy family working together in an Orange farm. Sweet
Edit : Sakura LOL ! You think he can kill her one more time ?

Old 2008-11-19, 08:51   Link #10051
dec4rhapsody
*frustrated*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levy View Post

For LOVE and JUSTICE! I'm here rephrasing some trivia stuff about the OrangeXSayako interview...
(Skipping the loyalty part)
Sayako's seiyuu said that Sayako has inherited her clan and it would be her duty to produce an heir...
So...
Since Jeremiah is conveniently at hand...
Old 2008-11-19, 08:52   Link #10052
Levy
differently sober

Nah, this time both Lelouch and Shirley immediately throw him off a cloud for greater justice...=P

EDIT: thanks Dec4! That's so nice =)

Living proof that side character shippings and lulz-shipping are good for your health!
*Tries slyly to corrupt some the ship-fighting virtue of hardcore fans* =P
Old 2008-11-19, 08:52   Link #10053
taiga_tiger!
..roar..atashi wa tiger!

..rolo is a hindrance?! LOL..maybe..
Old 2008-11-19, 08:52   Link #10054
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
From what we get as translation from both Blotty and Lie (and dec4 ?), it would have been about Lelouch if he had been mentioned; But it was all about viewers, so it doesn't make sense if it's Lelouch.

Isn't it better to speak about Shirlulu there ? So we would avoid to speak about Kalulu...this subject is irritating a lot of people (You must have tried one hundred of avy since the start of this debate about staff stuffs xDD)

I never saw this speech as tactical; he really seemed genuinly concerned about her choice, and his smile wasn't a liar smile, just like his sweet tone when he thanked her.

About their Turn 2 discussion, I think it's the same, we can even see the result when she is ready to die to protect him, he wasn't ok with this Not ok at all.

Maybe about LuluCC, but I don't think this is going to go against the serie and the after story stuff

You sure we wanna talk about Shirlulu? That will get me off my Kalulu mode. :P

And yeah, his speech was genuine. It was up until that moment that both of them realized that going through with the whole Zero plan is gonna cause a mess and drag innocent people to the field. {they were both shaken from Shirley's papa} But that is the price. And yeah, Lelouch could not be more epic at that moment.

One audio and one pic drama are left to be released? And then the end, nothing new at all, new footage i mean? //except the mercha-magazine shit that are gonna be around for a lot of time.

@Loli: THAT IS MY LINE. XD //about peace
Old 2008-11-19, 08:54   Link #10055
dec4rhapsody
*frustrated*

Hey, CG romance in afterlife would be a total Love Dodecahedron.

Ah...still one sound episode to come (without yukana in the cast list, unless she is in the "others")...and PD 4/5/6/7/8/9.

We've already seen info about PD 4/5, and it's confirmed that Cecile's past will be in PD8.
So yeah, at least one focusing C.C. I guess.
Old 2008-11-19, 08:59   Link #10056
Levy
differently sober

Dodecaedron .. name the sides! ^^

with a minimu math effort, I'd say you left the dead glaston kinghts out of the picture. Oh well, they can recycle themselves into professional strippers anyway! *nods*
Old 2008-11-19, 09:03   Link #10057
taiga_tiger!
..roar..atashi wa tiger!

..hmmm..cluclu fans and kalulu fans are still fighting..
...well, me i'm a cluclu fan..and
..i like kallen to end up with gino^^
Old 2008-11-19, 09:05   Link #10058
dec4rhapsody
*frustrated*

OK, after a good 180 years I guess all the main cast (except one) will be pretty much dead by that time, then we have:
Bismarck->MarianneXCurly<-V.V.

Rivalz->Milly->
Shirley->
Rolo->->->->->->Lelouch->Nunnally->SuzakuXEuphie <-Nina
Gino->Kallen->
Old 2008-11-19, 09:05   Link #10059
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by taiga_tiger! View Post
..hmmm..cluclu fans and kalulu fans are still fighting..
...well, me i'm a cluclu fan..and
..i like kallen to end up with gino^^
Just a question, do you believe that in the end Lulu was the cart driver and he was with CC? I just wanna confirm something, statistical.

ETA: CluClu poll reached the number of the beast. rofl
Old 2008-11-19, 09:09   Link #10060
Spring_sakura111
Kanashimi o mukou eto~!

Quote:
Just a question, do you believe that in the end Lulu was the cart driver and he was with CC? I just wanna confirm something, statistical.

ETA: CluClu poll reached the number of the beast. rofl
Lol. He's dead.But you know Sunrise...Someone dies now, then lives later sort of trend.

Well, I do find some potential in Kallen X Gino. Before you throw something at me , I'm just looking towards the future. They appear to be close after the war anyways.

Edit: OMG! SIX SIX SIX FOR CLUCLU! I bet it's Taiga Tiger's doing ROFL.
Closed Thread

Tags
romance