AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2009-12-05, 04:45   Link #1781
zero7

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellraiser85 View Post
@zero7 well you could see yourself how quickly shizuku reacted as soon as the evil sakura showed her true colours at the end of the episode... and as mizuno said, she probably can't mind control someone who is unaffected by her charm
that could be true but you read the novel evil sakura mind control also have another way
zero7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-05, 04:56   Link #1782
zero7

Evil Sakura is the hottest female villain i seen so far in any anime
Old 2009-12-05, 06:18   Link #1783
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
hmm..interesting theory, but in the novel not only Natsuru being mind controlled by Medusa Kaede
Maybe her 'harem' is also being controlled. Admirers of Kaede given the dolls.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-05, 06:37   Link #1784
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
Maybe her 'harem' is also being controlled. Admirers of Kaede given the dolls.
If that is so she is the ultimate prize in the Kampfer fight.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-05, 08:37   Link #1785
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
If that is so she is the ultimate prize in the Kampfer fight.
who you referring to?
Sakura? even if she is, I think no body want a girl like that as your prize, even we..Killers, don't want to have it
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-05, 09:42   Link #1786
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Patriot's Blade
ep 10

Sakura is HypnoToad!!
complete with her own personal army!!

but Natsuru still remains being a total brain-dead idiot in this ep, but eh, atleast his female form is hawt, make me wish the moderators kept him genderbended forever, Kashimashi-style, if he still looks freaking the same as always

for a minute there, i thought that i was watching a Go Nagai-style H-series but meh

btw,
Spoiler for the entrails animals:
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"
Patriot's Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-05, 10:16   Link #1787
Nemesis

This ep had some great Shizuku fanservice, i liked it!
Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-05, 11:30   Link #1788
Noe
HARDCORE Fate addict™

Send a message via AIM to Noe Send a message via MSN to Noe
The 10th episode was really seductive...not bad.

ALL HAIL FATE T. HARLAOWN!
#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net to revere, share, and cherish Fate Testarossa Harlaown.
My blog
Noe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-05, 11:32   Link #1789
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
who you referring to?
Sakura? even if she is, I think no body want a girl like that as your prize, even we..Killers, don't want to have it
Yep. Given the fact that how people gravitate towards her, I don't see why not?

Of course, this chapter, like the previous Seitokai ep, have made a fine example of how dangerous a group of jealous girls can be.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-05, 13:05   Link #1790
Nosauz

It seems that sakura's bishoujo harem abilities are far greater than Natsuru's
Nosauz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-05, 13:15   Link #1791
puretsundere
Tachibana Isana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosauz View Post
We haven't been introduced to Kaede's girls so much, but I'll just say, as of right now, I'll take Natsuru's quality over Kaede's quantity. Hell, I'd take Shizuku alone over those four girls easily.
Old 2009-12-05, 13:17   Link #1792
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosauz View Post
meh! just sort of Hypno-ability can be learned with average human with IQ around 50 like your self or average human in out side-this wall-world there.

Natsuru can learn it, and expand his harem after he de-brainwash white bracelet gals
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-05, 13:25   Link #1793
NaweG
Just some guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGUN H.E.X. View Post
Sakura is HypnoToad!!
complete with her own personal army!!

but Natsuru still remains being a total brain-dead idiot in this ep, but eh, atleast his female form is hawt
I wonder if maybe this is Natsuru's power - sort of like Fry in the episode of Futurama with the brains. He can be confused but not controlled. Wouldn't that be a real surprise - a harem lead who HAS to be dense to save the day
Old 2009-12-05, 13:26   Link #1794
Nosauz

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmkharuhiism View Post
We haven't been introduced to Kaede's girls so much, but I'll just say, as of right now, I'll take Natsuru's quality over Kaede's quantity. Hell, I'd take Shizuku alone over those four girls easily.
oppai is oppai, and more oppai is never bad!

@Neweg, No natsuru is not fry, Shizuku is fry with lila's abilities and natsuru's is lila with fry's personality and probably akane is bender
Nosauz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-05, 15:34   Link #1795
PNGO
#1 in ♦YouR♦ ♥HuRt♥ ♂

What I don't get is why would Sakura give Shizuku a doll to become a Kampfer in the first place if she already knew she could pose a threat to her "evil plans?".
Did she had a grudge against her or something? hmm
PNGO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-05, 16:34   Link #1796
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Maybe she underestimated Shizuku's Sherlock ability? She wouldn't have to go through the trouble if she already knew in the beginning. But then it can also happen if she's really twisted in the head, looking for more entertainment.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-05, 17:55   Link #1797
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

This is what we've all been waiting for.
Spoiler for Kinda NSFW:
Old 2009-12-05, 20:23   Link #1798
zero7

it funny that the beginning of the show they censored with the keep out sign to a almost sex screen with Natsuru x Shizuku and the white kampfer look like they had a group sex
Old 2009-12-05, 20:41   Link #1799
Altima of the Gates
Casting a spell on you...
*Graphic Designer

Location: Where there are no mallets or tentacles.... and the female cast of Tenjou Tenge is mine, all mine!
Send a message via AIM to Altima of the Gates Send a message via MSN to Altima of the Gates Send a message via Yahoo to Altima of the Gates
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
This is a NOT new archetype. We have seen this archetype in the past. The so called 'classic tsundere's ' had it - go back to 80's and you will see somewhat similar characters Madoka from Kimagure Orange Road or Hayase from Macross, they had less exposed sexuality and bit less bold due to love triangle's but you can see a lot of similarities between the classic tsundere's and this 'new' Hitagi archetype.

Sheryl from Macross F also is pretty similar to this. So I would not consider this a new archetype - just retro archetype with added some contemporary traits (clearly expressed sexiness and even less hesitation).
Exactly, and although I don't like her, she was the type you would dislike to see the main character get, unless you liked his personality too. Having just the right amount of your type of kink in all respects, and is quick on the uptake, no matter how difficult/confusing the situation is. A beautiful, proud, intelligent, young woman who for some reason doesn't really look at guys until our hapless lads come along, and then other people around (this was looked upon during the girls convo during ep. 10) wonder just what the hell happened to change her,or why someone so perfect would go for 'that bum.' Well, that's how I analyze her anyway. Bottom line, these guys happen to just catch their fancy, for whatever reason, while no one has been able to do that. Pretty normal. Nothing new about it.

As to the story, I'll admit I may have been a tad harsh on Shizuku earlier on, just a tad. Though as I saw someone say in this thread, there was such an uneven direction floating in this we could almost call it author/screenwriter favoritism. Mikoto and Akane were almost pulled by a cosmic force to completely deter any attention to matters that do not focus on Natsuru, even when the tension is so thick. Those two aren't stupid, but it makes them look overly shallow, which I do not think they are. Truly, it seems they've been put off as background noise, though, if you're a Shizuku fan you most likely don't mind. Especially here, where the negative traits of the other girls are enhanced, and the positive traits of one girl are increased. If you see your favorite character happens to be progressing so favorably, you tend to just roll with it, no matter how the other characters are portrayed, or that you see them as a mere background noise/annoyances. I'd call it bad character development/design.

Plus, where the heck did that 'if their was a girl other than Kaede he was interested in?' go. Pure Ship Tease I say.

Well its getting pretty serious. Sakura now permanently has a 'just as planned' look on her face. But hmmm. It makes me wonder if she's entirely working of her own accord. She's a masterful actor or something is up. Its just too fishy, and it smells like red herring.

As for the preview: Seriously I hope Mikoto and Akane don't just get slapped down in one hit. That one-hit knockout from the festival was just .
Altima of the Gates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-05, 22:47   Link #1800
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

!!!!! Shizuku ship is sailing full speed ahead. and it would seem that Sakura is the antagonist (obviously a trap thinking that way, but w/e, she should die). everything is going as planned, since it would seem that Shizuku has a REAL shot at the prize.

and ooh, more Garden of Sinners?

Blessed are those who listen to headphones, for they listen to the sound of heaven.
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, genderbender, light novel adaptation, romance, shounen