Quote:
Originally Posted by Capone View Post
Right now, I'm high as fuck.

Why is weed illegal and not beer?
Kudryavka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-24, 19:57   Link #63
Dilla
'Sup Ballers

Alcoholics make me uncomfortable, and I've never been big on liquor.

Weed smokers, on the other hand, I've been around them all my life. Being raised in a small, Southern country-ass town, I've had many friends that toted, so its presence around me is/was very common. Other words, I'm very comfortable with it.
Dilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-24, 20:23   Link #64
Epyon9283
Geek

Send a message via ICQ to Epyon9283 Send a message via AIM to Epyon9283
Never smoked pot but I've got a now empty beer bottle sitting on my desk. I think if weed was legal I'd smoke it in place of drinking. Hangovers suck. A lot.
Epyon9283 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-24, 21:33   Link #65
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

I got to say booze on this one because weed make you watch the preschool shows and make you eat a whole jar of peanut butter with out you knowing. At less Booze gets you out of the house but the peanut butter still go missing
Old 2010-07-25, 00:03   Link #66
qwertyuiopz

why drink and drive when you can SMOKE AND FLY?
qwertyuiopz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-25, 02:35   Link #67
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komari View Post
no weed. No
That makes no sense to me what so ever.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shomai View Post
Hoh, which country do you live, man? I'd like to move there/take a trip by November
I live in this pretty cool place called California. Its pretty awesome, we have a movie star as Governor and the most electoral college votes out of all the states so its pretty obvious that we are the most important state in America.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaseka View Post
Can you tell me what drug enables you to play games of the future?
LSD
Quote:
Right now, I'm high as fuck.
Me too!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epyon9283 View Post
Never smoked pot but I've got a now empty beer bottle sitting on my desk. I think if weed was legal I'd smoke it in place of drinking. Hangovers suck. A lot.
Its weird to me that there are people that don't do things just because they are against the law. I can understand that some people have moral qualms over doing drugs because of their religion or what ever, but I guess I've just never had any real respect for the law.

Spoiler for lol:

Last edited by Gin; 2010-07-25 at 02:49.
Gin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-25, 07:31   Link #68
Capone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komari View Post

Why is weed illegal and not beer?
I just woke up. It was a fuck'd up brilliant night. Me and my bro got fucking high, and then decided to play with his old toys. I got to control some weird muscular Disney character from a McDonalds menu and the black Spider-Man, where as he controlled Buzz Lightyear and some unknown Gladiator-like figure. It was an epic battle

As for your question...

For the same reason that black people once were inferior to white people by law, weed is inferior to alcohol by law... And like the black-white law, this weed-alcohol law is a stupid law that must change.
Capone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-25, 07:32   Link #69
Capone

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyuiopz View Post
why drink and drive when you can SMOKE AND FLY?
You got that right, homie
Old 2010-07-25, 12:42   Link #70
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaseka View Post
Can you tell me what drug enables you to play games of the future?
ooh snap.. my bad... XD
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-25, 13:34   Link #71
Cream

A thread about two bad things and putting one as worst.
This isn't going to get far.
Cream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-25, 13:43   Link #72
Capone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream View Post
A thread about two bad things and putting one as worst.
This isn't going to get far.
People need to understand that they're being deceived by the law. Alcohol is the killer, weed is the chiller. Can you imagine Bob Marley killing anyone? Nope, me neither.
Old 2010-07-25, 13:57   Link #73
WanderingKnight
Gregory House
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to WanderingKnight
My mom's family smokes it, my dad grows it.

Me? I smoke it but only from time to time. I like being high but only in social situations. And now marijuana possession and private consumption is legal here.

Wine, on the other hand, is one of nature's finest pleasures, but socially, alcohol is the biggest burden. The whole shit about weed being a gateway drug is bullshit, too.

PS: Also, the comparison is flawed. I don't need to get myself pissed to enjoy a glass of wine.

Place them in a box until a quieter time | Lights down, you up and die.
WanderingKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-25, 14:28   Link #74
Neat Hedgehog
Hack of all trades

I find it rather interesting that the common conception of weed is that it just "mellows you out." Several of my relatives become very paranoid and even angry when they smoke weed, probably about 50% of the time.

Is it actually true that no one else in this thread so far has encountered this before?
Neat Hedgehog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-25, 14:30   Link #75
Capone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neat Hedgehog View Post
I find it rather interesting that the common conception of weed is that it just "mellows you out." Several of my relatives become very paranoid and even angry when they smoke weed, probably about 50% of the time.

Is it actually true that no one else in this thread so far has encountered this before?
Meh, once or twice, a friend of mine got paranoid, but he is the loser we always bully when we're bored

Weed is good, as long as you don't fear it.
Old 2010-07-25, 14:51   Link #76
Cream

Quote:
People need to understand that they're being deceived by the law. Alcohol is the killer, weed is the chiller. Can you imagine Bob Marley killing anyone? Nope, me neither.
'Can you imagine bob marley killing anyone?'
I'm pretty sure he already lost billions of braincells , he couldn't find a way to kill someone by now.
Cream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-25, 14:54   Link #77
Capone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream View Post
'Can you imagine bob marley killing anyone?'
I'm pretty sure he already lost billions of braincells , he couldn't find a way to kill someone by now.
If you know the Rastarafi beliefs, you would know how little he really cares about his intelligence. All he cared about was being happy and doing what made him happy. To satisfy this evil Babylonian world was never his intentions.

And Bob marley smoked VERY fucking much.
Old 2010-07-25, 16:10   Link #78
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
I am fcking sick and tired of people making cannabis less dangerous for others than alcohol. In france, we have gotten several people killed on the road by drivers who were HIGH. And don't fcking serve me the excuse that it is not the cannabis that is at fault. If we can blame alcohol for most of the road kills, someone please show me the sign, framed in neon lights, that I shall not blame marijuana. It screw with your attention and perception, you know, something you need when you are driving.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-25, 16:23   Link #79
Capone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
I am fcking sick and tired of people making cannabis less dangerous for others than alcohol. In france, we have gotten several people killed on the road by drivers who were HIGH. And don't fcking serve me the excuse that it is not the cannabis that is at fault. If we can blame alcohol for most of the road kills, someone please show me the sign, framed in neon lights, that I shall not blame marijuana. It screw with your attention and perception, you know, something you need when you are driving.
Those people didn't only smoke weed, they mixed it up with something. Either that, or they were so stupid beforehand that they would have crashed sooner or later, high or not.
Old 2010-07-25, 16:41   Link #80
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Those people didn't only smoke weed, they mixed it up with something. Either that, or they were so stupid beforehand that they would have crashed sooner or later, high or not.
Why are you denying it? How about you talk with other stoners or even ex-stoners for a reality check? Marijuana CAN ruin your life! I have FRIENDS who destroyed their life because of it! I did smoke, I know what's a bong. And I stopped before it took over my entire life like it happened to my stoners friends. I have people coming to class stoned and not even paying attention to the lessons back in highschool, I am not gonna elaborate on how they have done with their exams.

My bottomline, what happened to my stoners friends and others I knew, it CAN happen to any of you. Marijuana is the harmless magical happy weed you make it to be.

PS: Now, I enjoy a good beer, and I will take a good beer over a pot anytime. Am I a wife beater because I drink and enjoy alcohol?
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hectic thread