AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2013-07-14, 05:56   Link #8241
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Get JP2 chan , it is jp chan onee-san , and i love her a lot .

Die hard defense in the JT88 , tasked with defense the valley from a bunch of heavies until my pt finished off the town . A hull down JT88 is true force to be reckoned with .
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-14, 05:59   Link #8242
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Had a match on Siegfried Line last night. due to general chaos and shooting and shit, it's finally down to me, a T29, and a VKh3061. (I think. Can't remember the numbers.) I'm in my Churchill VII and stuck at a crawl, thanks to a Hummel hitting me with arty. He's the only one left, and the med and the T29 move to where they think he is to run him down.

As I slowly inch forward at 9km/h, i drive past an intersection and then hit the brakes - the Hummel is right there, inching towards our cap.

Now, the smart play would have been to turn and shoot him as soon as he crawls into view. I, running on autopilot, throw my Churchill into reverse and back up, get my gun sighted, and pop off a snapshot - which hits. We're barely 30 meters apart, I've got practically 100 accuraccy, and I keep moving back as he aims and tries to fire, one shot that will hill me-

-and he misses.

I keep reversing. I fire another round, holding down reverse, praying for a miracle. The shot is true. He's still reloading. only has 3% HP left. I pour everything into my final shot. My 75mm round flies true and scores a kill. Hot damn.

I believe in miracles.

Wild Goose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-14, 06:23   Link #8243
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Damn , this tank is like it came from a sci fi movie , but it is a real tank

I need to prepare Sauder camo for this .
T31 demolition tank .

Old 2013-07-14, 09:04   Link #8244
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

So i played 8 round last night and i didnt' get anywhere in wr, seeing i won 4 and lost 4, well then again, i was playing the T69, E5, 103, and T57. and yes i am full gold. i find it kinda annoying the T69 gets tier 9 and 10 games, despite having a 300 pen, on gold, its still a 90mm and does just under 250 dmg to anything its tier and higher. avg dmg on the E5, 103, and T57, get approx. 380 - 420 dmg a round on gold with 340 pen. i haven't played the E4 and Maus in a while.... don't plan to play them anytime soon.

Meanwhile in COH world, i've been playing campaign mode, cuz WoT is gettin dull since i don't have anyone to plat with when i log in. I haven't played COH2 yet, i'll prolly play it until i finish the campaigns again on CoH. But after i grind some free xp and prolly get the E-75 fully upgraded before blitzing up the IS 4.

The crazy MUPer who actually uses gold like regular ammo XD.

Was on my T30 and died and then i watched my whole team gang bang the enemy SP, it was friggin hilarious. Its like Tank Zombie mode, your the only player left alive, and your out number by zombie tanks, once you get spotted they all rush you and it makes it hard to aim at one tank cuz everyone is rushing. then u die.

Last edited by Kamijou_Touma; 2013-07-14 at 12:15.
Kamijou_Touma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-14, 12:51   Link #8245
Kimidori
The Opened Ultimate Gate

I been shooting gold ammo as primary for a while in T-54 now.
Old 2013-07-14, 12:55   Link #8246
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

gold every where, i'm a freakin leprechaun. leggo my gold. XD only tanks that aren't on gold are prolly any tank that has a better pen than its avg dmg. like the T29, Tiger P, and some others, but all my tier 9s and 10s and 8s are pure gold.
Old 2013-07-14, 13:41   Link #8247
Blaat

I've never used gold ammo, although I came really close to using it on the B1.
Old 2013-07-14, 13:57   Link #8248
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

once you get to tier 9 and 10, you'll need to use gold at some pt.

although it doesn't save ur ass, it good to know that your round will either make it thru and do max dmg or bounce off the tank if u shot at an angle. mainly you will bounce off mbts, IS line, and the germy heavies, if angled properly.

I'm halfway from researchin the E75's final engine, while u guys suffered grinding the final engine, I got it like a baby suckin milk from the bottle. XD
Old 2013-07-14, 14:29   Link #8249
Gravitas Free Zone

Ended up selling the SU-26 because the 76mm gun is useless in 8.6 and as a whole is lowering my accuracy percentages.

Or, once again I had a situation where I was trying to damage things at a higher tier and I might as well have been dropping confetti on them.
Gravitas Free Zone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-14, 14:37   Link #8250
Strigon 13
Electrosphere

The SU-26 got the nerfbat very hard. It's useless now, on the other side, the SU-5 grind got it a little better.

And by the way:

It's over 9000

WG really took their time in make the joke.
Strigon 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-14, 14:45   Link #8251
Mow Yun

Send a message via AIM to Mow Yun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamijou_Touma View Post
once you get to tier 9 and 10, you'll need to use gold at some pt.

although it doesn't save ur ass, it good to know that your round will either make it thru and do max dmg or bounce off the tank if u shot at an angle. mainly you will bounce off mbts, IS line, and the germy heavies, if angled properly.

I'm halfway from researchin the E75's final engine, while u guys suffered grinding the final engine, I got it like a baby suckin milk from the bottle. XD
Tier 10 TDs outside the FV215 183 shouldn't need to use gold. Either A) You got outplayed or B) learn 2 aim. Hell the only tier 10 I use tons of gold ammo is E-100. Everything else is 75%+ regular AP/credit APCR.
Mow Yun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-14, 14:52   Link #8252
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

I bet only the TD like jpzE or FV 183 can dish out such ridiculous amount of damage......
Old 2013-07-14, 16:26   Link #8253
Gravitas Free Zone

Though back in Bizzaro World, my leFH18B2 ended up in Widepark, versus Tier 6, and despite the ridiculous terrain I ended up scoring 5 direct hits and 1 splash out of the 6 shots that I fired.
Old 2013-07-14, 16:28   Link #8254
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mow Yun View Post
Tier 10 TDs outside the FV215 183 shouldn't need to use gold. Either A) You got outplayed or B) learn 2 aim. Hell the only tier 10 I use tons of gold ammo is E-100. Everything else is 75%+ regular AP/credit APCR.
I'm too lazy to learn and aim to shoot at their weak spots, i don't have the patience to wait to find the spot where it will go thru.

I just bought the E 75 fully upgraded and the kv 1s full upgraded.
Old 2013-07-14, 18:16   Link #8255
Gravitas Free Zone

Quote:
I'm too lazy to learn and aim to shoot at their weak spots, i don't have the patience to wait to find the spot where it will go thru.
I think you need to brush up on aiming, period:

Old 2013-07-14, 18:22   Link #8256
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
Quote:
I'm too lazy to learn and aim to shoot at their weak spots...
Haruhi, this is the sort of stuff you'd expect to hear from a bad player. And what's worse, he's using the large gold stockpile to justify this laziness. Where the HELL is this guy finding the money to pay for it? Because as far as I remember he's only gotten a job recently... which means that he's either mooching from his parents' credit cards, or is submerged in credit card debt right out of the gate.

And what's worse about this, there's no real reason to keep throwing money at the game like this. Unless you're in an ultra-competitive clan like Relic, Fulcrum, or something, one doesn't even HAVE to do so.
Old 2013-07-14, 18:32   Link #8257
Tempester
Japanese Culture Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Knackwurst View Post
I think you need to brush up on aiming, period:

-snip-
Looks like I have still have yet to surpass MUP's best player.
Tempester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-14, 18:47   Link #8258
Gravitas Free Zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempester View Post
Looks like I have still have yet to surpass MUP's best player.
Darsovin actually takes the MUP accuracy prize so far. rednotdead is, depending on the rounding, equal to or slightly better than I am. Kaihankai is very close... though they only have 500 battles.
Old 2013-07-14, 19:18   Link #8259
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

heh, you think i have access to my parent's credit card accounts, ur terribly mistaken. and this job is not like my past jobs, so i did have some money to use for my own benefits, such as gettin BF4 and CoH2.

just becuz i show my laziness, doesn't mean i slack off when it comes to pullin my own weight in a game.

the only reason i have less accuracy is becuz i've been spamming shots on those rapid fire tanks with the 57mm or 2pdr, other than that i do aim for the green spots. gold rounds just makes sure they actually get thru to do dmg.

and my name is Touma, or as Q says tomato, but usually referred to as KT. and not king tiger, cuz i'm not a fan of dirty germy tanks. and no i'm like those elite competive clans ppl like purpl, relic, rddt, -g-, etc. etc., i'm the play who takes any advantage i can get. plus i'm happy to have alot of tanks now than i did when i started off, becuz playin the same tank and with the same style gets mundane, so i have all sorts of tanks and tiers to play. well now i think its gettin a bit off topic. but my aim is still avg compared to other players in pubbies...
Old 2013-07-14, 20:10   Link #8260
Gravitas Free Zone

High ROF spam? My KV-1 has the 57mm, has 77.42% accuracy. Churchill III is at 71.89% (because in just one game I sprayed an area with 60 rounds of suppressing fire). Matilda is at 75.47%.

Don't spam your gold, aim it. (Was that a pee joke?)

Meanwhile, I moved the SU-26 crew to the SU-85B, which has ridiculous camo values, a very nice gun, and an absolutely atrocious gun traverse. :\ Still, everyone is much, much happier now. (Also, a 390-meter view range, plus binoculars, at Tier 4 is... crazy. Plus the whole "can't be seen in Murovanka forest" thing.)

This is 4 games without the final 85mm, which I just unlocked:

Tags
mmo games, war game, wargaming.net, world of tanks