AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2017-09-07, 19:29   Link #241
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Still not sure what's the point of extending the nobe/mono subplot. I guess it's a way to include the imouto in the harem? Not that the love polygon isn't muddled as it is, why not add another player? What could go wrong?

And seriously, Amano? Chiaki pulled out her phone when it was dead; the very same phone that clearly shown to have the Mono handle in it. I can understand how it may be murky that Nobe may not be Chiaki, but there should be no way that Amano buys that Mono could be anyone other than Chiaki.

:sigh: This is like the inverse of Youjitsu. In the beginning Youjitsu was way more intriguing for me and this was a bore, but in the middle I was actually enjoying Gamers more because it didn't have pointless fanservice with fluff episodes, and the misunderstandings seems to have lessened. Now when Youjitsu is back in the groove, Gamers piles on even more misunderstandings? <facepalm>

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-07, 21:21   Link #242
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

So all about Chiaki and Tasuku over thinking it again
Old 2017-09-07, 21:32   Link #243
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Chiaki went full tsundere over Keita, wtf?
Xero8420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-07, 22:04   Link #244
xeviouses

Tasuku should really learn not to overthink things, while it works out in the end, he suffers along the way...granted his suffering is hilarious.

Now Chiaki fully joins the love triangle, weirdly enough, she doesn't like moe but acts like a complete tsundere for Keita.
Old 2017-09-07, 22:52   Link #245
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

It's hilarious how even Uehara goes full Keita x Chiaki shipper at this point, given he made a numerous priceless reactions on their interactions like they both are soulmates & meant to be together, even though he knew it ultimately being them forever "star-crossed". He saw everything

BTW, I'm good with Keita & Konoha "doing naughty things"... *lenny face*
Old 2017-09-07, 22:58   Link #246
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero8420 View Post
It's hilarious how even Uehara goes full Keita x Chiaki shipper at this point, given he made a numerous priceless reactions on their interactions like they both are soulmates & meant to be together, even though he knew it ultimately being them forever "star-crossed". He saw everything

BTW, I'm good with Keita & Konoha "doing naughty things"... *lenny face*
i feel like uehara is a meta for the "shippers" which normally like to ship the mc with the "supposed best girl after the main girl" and they only believe which the mc must end with that girl because she is the perfect one for the mc, even if is clear which he gonna end with another girl(main girl).
Old 2017-09-08, 00:07   Link #247
rladls2121

So Konoha needs to borrow Chiaki's computer for a bit because of lack her computer's spec.
I don't believe it.
I thought Konoha plays lot of games, but her spec is low just to watch some high quality video?

Even Chiaki doesn't know what games Konoha is playing and Keita is the first person know?
But this means these sisters have the opposite tastes of each other.
Kind of strange though, Konoha is very popular at her school yet plays those kinds of games.
And Chiaki doesn't really stand out in school but plays these kinds of games.

So Keita is more of a handheld's/console's boy than a desktop's/laptop's boy.

Really, though it is not the same Konoha's character design reminds me of Tsube Aika from Ore Twintail.
Konoha is also kind of violent like Aika too as she just punched Keita like that.

All these characters using smartphone irritates me.
Too bad, I can't have my own new smartphone yet, started using my old basic/feature phone this month to save money after I bought desktop computer parts price range around $1000 ~ $1500 and someone is going to teach me how to build one.
My smartphone display and tablet display are broken so I can't use them anyway, but still not dead yet.
My old Windows Vista is slow, and i'm using a Chromebook.

I don't care about these misunderstandings anymore.
I already had enough irritating about stuff since Keita's confession to Karen.
So i'm just curious how their daily lives goes on even after all that.
rladls2121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-08, 05:05   Link #248
moridin84
Custom User Title

That Konoha curve ball completely threw me off. The author is a genius.

Although there isn't really any need to hide the fact that she is Nobe and Mono, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rladls2121 View Post
All these characters using smartphone irritates me.
Too bad, I can't have my own new smartphone yet, started using my old basic/feature phone this month to save money after I bought desktop computer parts price range around $1000 ~ $1500 and someone is going to teach me how to build one.
My smartphone display and tablet display are broken so I can't use them anyway, but still not dead yet.
My old Windows Vista is slow, and i'm using a Chromebook.
You could buy a smartphone for $100-200 man.
moridin84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-08, 10:50   Link #249
nicky.
animesuki

After episode 8, I thought the show was heading in the right direction. Turned out I was mistaken lol
nicky. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-08, 12:30   Link #250
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

I need Keita X Konoha doujin

anyway, Tendou.. you need to come and save your husband from this weird siblings
and Uehara is really good at cheating

Dear Chiaki... now, as you added your imouto in this cursed love hexagram, you're not worth of my support... I'll prefer Keita X Aguri at this rate
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-08, 19:21   Link #251
AnimeFangirl

Episode 9 was horrible. This was not what I was hoping for coming into this episode. "My little sister is Mono and Nobe"? When the show is almost over? I don't know what I was expecting, but this wasn't it. Why didn't Uehara just blurt out the truth and save some time? He's so good at meddling when it's not needed.
Old 2017-09-08, 20:16   Link #252
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeFangirl View Post
Episode 9 was horrible. This was not what I was hoping for coming into this episode. "My little sister is Mono and Nobe"? When the show is almost over? I don't know what I was expecting, but this wasn't it. Why didn't Uehara just blurt out the truth and save some time? He's so good at meddling when it's not needed.
Actually, Uehara is the source of everyone that has gone through. This episode, he has double down another mosunderstanding after Chiaki's tsundere antagonism.
Old 2017-09-08, 20:48   Link #253
Blueknight78

Quote:
Quote:
Actually, Uehara is the source of everyone that has gone through. This episode, he has double down another mosunderstanding after Chiaki's tsundere antagonism.
indeed if this was a sort of "action anime or something which a "villian" uehara could easy fil that hole, majority of all the crap happening here is coming from him aind his selfish to mess with others peoples life like a shit guy.

this serie was good until episode 8 this episode really was like a downfall and a sort of "milk" episode.

another note in the end i really feel bad for the guys from the game club, they where created almost for "nothing", just to say which the club does exist and have peoples beside karen, they originally feel like could be good and fun characters but ended getting lost since they not part of the "mess love".
Old 2017-09-09, 01:03   Link #254
rladls2121

I was thinking about the people from the club too, I miss them.

Aside from the new guy in the club the one Konoha found attractive unlike Keita, those other two game experts they didn't do anything at all to help with Karen's love.
Especially the one with the glasses who is really good at the first-person shooting game showed lot of concerns of the game club president's skills are getting dull.

Karen must have repeated to herself towards the club members many times that Keita is the one at fault, but it was only the new guy who had at least done something about it, not the other two as if they don't understand what Karen is actually talking about.

Just about now Konoha is actually added to the plot, and if she learns about Karen, I can predict what is going to happen or not.
I would want to know how Tendou Karen is well known even the all-girls school Konoha is attending?
Of course that school do not know that Karen is the President of the game club.
Would that all-girls school will allow such a club Karen is running?

The subplot would be Konoha's game genre taste, same tastes as Keita, no kidding.
Konoha and Keita might get along unusually well.
Now that i think about it, Konoha's tastes in "Bishojous" might be little extreme for Keita I guess.
Keita's love for 2d females seems rather mild.
rladls2121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-09, 03:49   Link #255
Ulin

I'm guessing we are having another case of Onodera sisteritis here. At least Chiaki is better than you know who... Anyway, I'm still rooting for the blonde one
Ulin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-09, 14:17   Link #256
AnimeFangirl

Quote:
Actually, Uehara is the source of everyone that has gone through..
That's why he's annoying me. He's always so quick to poke his nose in other people's business and now the one time that would actually be useful ("Uh Keita, Mono and Nobe are actually Chiaki not Konoha") he chooses to stay silent and instead cause more trouble with his stupid statement at the end.
Old 2017-09-10, 04:05   Link #257
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
That's why he's annoying me. He's always so quick to poke his nose in other people's business and now the one time that would actually be useful ("Uh Keita, Mono and Nobe are actually Chiaki not Konoha") he chooses to stay silent and instead cause more trouble with his stupid statement at the end.
He stayed silent out of indecision, and I can't blame him. I'm not at all sure it would be useful for him to speak. Like he said, it's what Chiaki chose.

(But yeah, his message was stupid.)
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-11, 03:23   Link #258
AnimeFangirl

That's why he's doubly annoying me. If you're butting out, butt out completely. If you're meddling, meddle 100%. This half-hearted interference is pure mischief and trouble-making. He has Aguri, Keita has Karen. Isn't that enough? Uehara isn't a friend, he's a frenemy!
Old 2017-09-11, 06:17   Link #259
xeviouses

Quote:
That's why he's doubly annoying me. If you're butting out, butt out completely. If you're meddling, meddle 100%. This half-hearted interference is pure mischief and trouble-making. He has Aguri, Keita has Karen. Isn't that enough? Uehara isn't a friend, he's a frenemy!
Uehara did say that he's doing all the meddling solely for his own amusement, he wanted his romcom with Keita.
Old 2017-09-11, 09:08   Link #260
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Can anyone tell me where I can buy that board game from episode 8? For... uh... science!
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
harem, misunderstandings, not harem, rom com