AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Fullmetal Alchemist

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-03-31, 06:53   Link #141
neoko

your dam evil dreamless, such ideas :P, but hell...transforming into his wife and shooting him...something hurt just then...i was too shocked to cry, but i really want to though, tis was REALLY sad, and boy i wasn't expecting that...i hope they don't loosen the tension by making the next ep really really happy...cause that would be... wrong... ... we need some more l33t stuff..
Old 2004-03-31, 07:20   Link #142
gizmo
Monenenenee!

well, you know i cried a bit too just soo sad, real good episode. And when he saw the colonel from the train at the station, that was really impressive too. Great serie, amazing ep. It's just getting better and better
Old 2004-03-31, 08:47   Link #143
Yebyosh
冤枉的小狗

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamless
I always think that transforming into his daughter would have a much better effect... Just imagine what Huges would look like if he saw his dear little Elysia-chan pointing a gun at him... hehehe...
[evil]Muhahahahahah[/evil] Oh yes! That would be precious & totally whacked... *and terribly sad & gnawing at the heart for those watching*

Sadly Envy lacks such evil but he would be full of envy at your vileness!
Old 2004-03-31, 11:21   Link #144
Hao Asakura
Newbie arimasen

Damn they killed off this cool Maes Hughes guy so fast.
Btw, anyone knows what happened to Tucker after the 5th lab incident??? It seems like they totally forgot about him and his chimera Nina-looked alike.
Old 2004-03-31, 13:51   Link #145
WabukiSensei
Chillin out

So when is epsiode 26 gonna come out?
Old 2004-03-31, 15:40   Link #146
Leo_Otaku
Rewrite of the Life

Send a message via AIM to Leo_Otaku Send a message via MSN to Leo_Otaku
that was so sad he was one of my favorite characters! I'm gunna miss him *cries*

I wonder what episode 26 will be like ^-^ maybe some romance ^_^
Old 2004-03-31, 16:08   Link #147
Joe Dalton

stuff like this happens and you want romance for the next ep..... *sigh*
Anyway the question when next ep is has been answered many times now =/
As far as the nina lookalikes are concerend I would guess they had all been destroyed
Old 2004-03-31, 16:33   Link #148
HaGaReN

DAMMIT! there goes my theory....
But anyways.... who's gonna entertain us now that the cute funny guy is gone?? hmm so sad so sad

Last edited by HaGaReN; 2004-03-31 at 16:54.
Old 2004-03-31, 18:21   Link #149
PaintBaller

Quote:
Originally Posted by WabukiSensei
So when is epsiode 26 gonna come out?

Shame on You.........................................Read the rules to find out why.
Old 2004-03-31, 19:02   Link #150
Zauren
Master of Pimpage

The scientists at the Lab were specifically mentioned at the beginning of Episode 25, the Military saying if they found the people who worked there, they would get some answers (Or something along those lines.) It's my strong belief Tucker got away, as well as the others. He knew the Lab, there had to be some hidden passage he could get through with the strength of his Chimera. And thus Ed will meet him again later, with a completed Nina-homonculus, and I bet then the Nina will go crazy and try to kill everyone. My prediction. =D
Old 2004-03-31, 20:44   Link #151
wnkryo
HainShodan

Bullshit. I quit watching this gay ass series after watching this episode.
Old 2004-03-31, 20:50   Link #152
Scrumhalf
Ed & Winry? :O

Send a message via MSN to Scrumhalf
Quote:
Originally Posted by wnkryo
Bullshit. I quit watching this gay ass series after watching this episode.
I'm sorry you feel that way. Loser.
Old 2004-03-31, 20:54   Link #153
wnkryo
HainShodan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrumhalf
I'm sorry you feel that way. Loser.
Haha. Your mother -.-....
Old 2004-03-31, 21:56   Link #154
passenger

i need an answer for an important point which is not mentioned here as far as i know. hughes says envy(in his/her roze form)

spoiler in white:
that the purpose of the traitors is not to create red stone but smt else
end of it...(sorry don't know how to put it in spoiler format yet)

does anyone has any idea what is that?
Old 2004-03-31, 23:23   Link #155
Zauren
Master of Pimpage

Spoiler:
Old 2004-04-01, 00:05   Link #156
Rasengan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamless
Actually, I don't think it's self-comforting, it's more like a self-mocking in an ironic way... something like he was sooooo sad that he can't even express how sad he is with words...
That's what I meant...So sad that this is the only way to express how he feels without crying.
Old 2004-04-01, 04:55   Link #157
neoko

i can't imagine nina as a homunculus, she is just too...but yeah, how cute was she...ep 7 took a part of me sad sad sad.
dam them for releasing weekly, i would of watched all of it in one day!! My gosh what a good series :P
Old 2004-04-01, 17:54   Link #158
choowee
lurkeress

I'm usually an emotional mess after episodes like this one, but right now I'm just angry. What a pointless way to get rid of the BEST character (ok, one of the best) in the entire series!

*sigh* a major plus of this series has just been stupidly removed. To all of the Hughes fans out there, I feel with you.

hehe, this is just a show... I'm begining to scare myself - time to eat some chocolate to relieve a bit of this unfounded stress
Old 2004-04-01, 18:01   Link #159
wnkryo
HainShodan

Quote:
Originally Posted by choowee
I'm usually an emotional mess after episodes like this one, but right now I'm just angry. What a pointless way to get rid of the BEST character (ok, one of the best) in the entire series!

*sigh* a major plus of this series has just been stupidly removed. To all of the Hughes fans out there, I feel with you.

Read my above qoute, and you will know how I feel about it also.
Old 2004-04-01, 18:54   Link #160
Zauren
Master of Pimpage

Hughes was great. My favorite character probably (Liked him more then Roy or Al, at least.) But it was a very well-done sequence; Hughes was very good at his job (Confirmed more in the Barry the Chopper case), and he found things out he should not have for simple personal safety. Knowing the risks, he pursued it to the end, killed two Homunculus, and ended up killed himself. It's better then him remaining comfortably in the background for 25 episodes more, when his Family-antics would of gotten old and tired, and he'd simply fade to a background figure. If you ask me, he was in the series exactly long enough to have a profound emotional effect, both as a caring person and a loving man, and was removed before that would become detrimental for greatest emotional effect. Masterfully done, in my opinion!
Closed Thread