AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2018-03-07, 10:48   Link #1101
tsunade666

WOW.... SERIOUSLY!!!!

I wonder on how many volumes will the anime burn. Maoh evolution please.

Now if only kumoko would get an anime too, that will be perfect. This and Kumo desu ka are the only one I support in wn turn ln then license.
Old 2018-03-07, 19:28   Link #1102
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulwarfare42 View Post
Well, damn. I don't really know why I'm surprised, though, they had to get to the good isekai eventually.
Old 2018-03-08, 12:24   Link #1103
Corrill

Yay~ anime adaption!
I am so happy~
Corrill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-09, 00:40   Link #1104
Chaserjacksaw
Outer God of Insomnia

Location: ..what is here?...W where is this?!?.... Who Em I!!!???~
Yay anime..........yay another disappointing LN to anime adaptation yay yay yay...... Be prepare for sone shitty animation and ridiculously cut off/shortened content!!!!
Chaserjacksaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-09, 00:58   Link #1105
Windsgrace

Cool. Also the latest manga chapter is up and I don't recall any of it in the WN. Am I mistaken?
Old 2018-03-09, 01:01   Link #1106
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

^ It's LN original material.
Old 2018-03-09, 03:06   Link #1107
Windsgrace

Ah no wonder. Thx for the info.
Old 2018-03-09, 07:03   Link #1108
Alfha Robby

did someone just say anime, be grateful since it'll be released on Fall 2018
https://imgur.com/a/fFyNe

First Anime PV
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JV-AKRExCI

and while i'm at it here link for volume 12 Illustration (it show those at Labyrinth including Kondou tatsuya)
https://imgur.com/a/a3Upi

i'll just call it "TenSla" from now on

Last edited by Alfha Robby; 2018-03-09 at 07:14.
Alfha Robby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-09, 07:39   Link #1109
tsunade666

My expectation for Tatsuya's uniform is different from his uniform in the novel. I imagine his uniform as the one with the cape and beret and dark green, old imperial uniform.

His uniform here is like WWII old soldier navy? uniform. Did Kurama just gotten old? or are those pictures the evolved ones? I thought she's a loli but did she grow into teens when she evolved? I only imagine her grew a bit and had starting to have curves but here, she's around late teens.

Who's the one with chinese style dress.
Old 2018-03-09, 07:44   Link #1110
Alfha Robby

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
My expectation for Tatsuya's uniform is different from his uniform in the novel. I imagine his uniform as the one with the cape and beret and dark green, old imperial uniform.

His uniform here is like WWII old soldier navy? uniform. Did Kurama just gotten old? or are those pictures the evolved ones? I thought she's a loli but did she grow into teens when she evolved? I only imagine her grew a bit and had starting to have curves but here, she's around late teens.

Who's the one with chinese style dress.
Well it was explained in WN and LN from very beginning that Kondou was survivor from Empire of Japan at World War 2 thought.

about the chinese clothing one, i guess it's damrada if i recall but i may wrong thought.
Old 2018-03-09, 07:52   Link #1111
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfha Robby View Post
Well it was explained in WN and LN from very beginning that Kondou was survivor from Empire of Japan at World War 2 thought.

about the chinese clothing one, i guess it's damrada if i recall but i may wrong thought.
He was a survivor of WWII? I didn't remember that. I know his an old war veteran but I expect a little more older in age period.

Backtracking the image back to Tatsuya and Rudra meeting, it looks like that Rudra is dress in some ancient asian chinese or japanese style.

So there is a possibility that, that picture is Velgrynd and Rudra.

Though I expect Rudra as an old spaghetti. Old Spoiled Spaghetti. He looks in his teens. Maybe due to being Saint but man. His young. I want an old looking Rudra. The one I want to bash again and again
Old 2018-03-09, 08:06   Link #1112
Alfha Robby

Quote:
He was a survivor of WWII? I didn't remember that. I know his an old war veteran but I expect a little more older in age period.

Backtracking the image back to Tatsuya and Rudra meeting, it looks like that Rudra is dress in some ancient asian chinese or japanese style.

So there is a possibility that, that picture is Velgrynd and Rudra.

Though I expect Rudra as an old spaghetti. Old Spoiled Spaghetti. He looks in his teens. Maybe due to being Saint but man. His young. I want an old looking Rudra. The one I want to bash again and again
well actually i never imagine that eastern empire is based on China (unless it's Mongolia instead of China) since they're not that Barbaric Despoiler unlike Roman and Mongols.

and the other reason is because Rudra and Velgrind never Show themself in Day to Day activity which it's already mention at both WN and LN thus well maybe it wasn't rudra that's what i thought at first.

yep Rudra is a Saint which isn't a surprise if he doesn't look that Old.
Old 2018-03-09, 11:35   Link #1113
mickbis

When it come to Isekai / Fantasy world Empire It almost always Western based
seeing Chinese empire is indeed a nice change once in a while
mickbis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-10, 10:27   Link #1114
Alfha Robby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaserjacksaw View Post
Yay anime..........yay another disappointing LN to anime adaptation yay yay yay...... Be prepare for sone shitty animation and ridiculously cut off/shortened content!!!!
i don't know if it'll be another disapointing anime adaptation like Rokudenashi Majutsushi, Sword Art Online and Knights and Magic.

but it seem 8-Bit is the one who responsible for its adaptation (same studio that create Infinite Stratos, Grisaia no Rakuen, Mahou Koukou no Rettousei MOVIE, Knights and Magic, Tokyo Ravens)

kinda worry since the case with Knights and Magic thought.
Old 2018-03-10, 10:45   Link #1115
tsunade666

Pacing wise, using a 24 or 2 season format. They could probably burn the LN content just like in Tokyo Ravens.
Old 2018-03-10, 12:01   Link #1116
mickbis

If it 24 episode like Tokyo Raven then I didn't worry much, Tokyo Raven adaption is great.
12 however will obviously be a bit rush
but that ok as long as they didn't mess up story real bad
Old 2018-04-01, 11:21   Link #1117
tsunade666

I just saw the latest translated chapter of the manga and more changes was present from the web novel.

milim's might was shown and also new skill from Rimuru or rather, I didn't think he had that skill before. it's just predation then gluttony king beelzebub but now, it's predator + predation type skill of the or lord = gluttony. and gluttony is superb. it's totally different from what I expect.

the predator shows the slimy part of him, devouring the enemy but gluttony, is just plain black mass that eats anything.

I can't wait to read more the licensed book.
Old 2018-04-01, 11:28   Link #1118
mickbis

Quote:
I just saw the latest translated chapter of the manga and more changes was present from the web novel.

milim's might was shown and also new skill from Rimuru or rather, I didn't think he had that skill before. it's just predation then gluttony king beelzebub but now, it's predator + predation type skill of the or lord = gluttony. and gluttony is superb. it's totally different from what I expect.

the predator shows the slimy part of him, devouring the enemy but gluttony, is just plain black mass that eats anything.

I can't wait to read more the licensed book.
I just read about that part in Light Novel Vol 3 I just bought yesterday as well, It seem like this is the end battle of Volume 3.
It good think to see that Dryad and Dwarf also come as reinforcement to help with battle since WN just forgot that they're Tempest's big name allies despite hype them as powerful early on

ps. sadly there no extra chapter in LN Vol 3 again
Old 2018-05-06, 11:29   Link #1119
moneng85
(´・ω・`)

If it is up to 12 episodes, the orc disaster arc would be a good coverage.
moneng85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-07, 11:40   Link #1120
tsunade666

12 episode? I thought it would be 2 cour but I'm not sure.

Tags
demon lord, evolution, isekai, op slime, reincarnation