AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Ouran Host Club

Notices

Old 2006-12-11, 12:22   Link #501
rooboy
Umeboshi!

That's because Ouran was so popular it got its own forum: Ouran Forum
Old 2006-12-11, 14:27   Link #502
.armelle.001
Miss Random

Best anime ever!

I loved this anime. Especially the ending episode. I hope they make a second season.
.armelle.001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-31, 10:03   Link #503
johanath

Tamaki was seen in separate episodes approaching the members, but was there ever an episode which explained why Morinozuka entered the Host Club? Additionally, would someone please answer my question that I posted under Episode 1? I'm still very confused! Thanks in advance!
johanath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-01, 20:33   Link #504
Slighted

Quote:
Originally Posted by johanath View Post
Tamaki was seen in separate episodes approaching the members, but was there ever an episode which explained why Morinozuka entered the Host Club? Additionally, would someone please answer my question that I posted under Episode 1? I'm still very confused! Thanks in advance!
I'm pretty sure Mori joined the Hostobu because Honey decided to join
Slighted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-03, 18:17   Link #505
johanath

Thank you for replying Slighted. Can anyone answer my question for episode 1?
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...567#post874567
Old 2007-04-05, 10:04   Link #506
cheerio_888

Quote:
Originally Posted by johanath View Post
Thank you for replying Slighted. Can anyone answer my question for episode 1?
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...567#post874567

Maybe because Haruhi is a girl and yet her image that day somehow contadictsto her aura of being a girl?

Sorry, I just coldn't explain it clearly in words. But I do hope you get it.
cheerio_888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-05, 20:58   Link #507
johanath

However, Tamaki would have thought he was a guy - just because he was dressed as one. He wouldn't have expected Haruhi to have had an 'aura' of a girl in the first place! When Honey senpai calls Haruhi as Haru-chan, and she in turn yells at him "who are you calling Haru-chan!!!???" Honey retreats crying while out of the blue Tamaki says he never would've thought that the special student was gay?

I'm still somewhat confused! Thanks for trying to answer my question though!
Old 2007-06-22, 23:47   Link #508
ringo89

hai, i'm new here...

i watched ouran about 8 months ago, and since that i became ouran, especially kyouya's big fan!!!

i wonder if there are many members like kyouya more than the others...
ringo89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-30, 22:55   Link #509
cool_girl

I just finished all the episodes of Ouran High School Host Club. Comedy was hillarious, esp, Tamaki

But I really didn't like the twins in first half of the anime. That wasn't comedy. But really enjoyed everything else

Last edited by cool_girl; 2007-07-03 at 15:32.
cool_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-10, 08:49   Link #510
holyman282
Snape: "I hate Potter!"

Yes i liked the character development for the twins, it was quite deep for a comedy anime.
Old 2007-07-17, 10:03   Link #511
ElfenAngel22

He He!!

you spelt OURAN wrong!!
lol no, i love Ouran.
ElfenAngel22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-21, 03:12   Link #512
Butterfly Princess

I absolutely love this anime. It's one of my favorites for sure. I've seen the whole thing twice and I often watch random episodes to cheer me up when I'm having a bad day.
I have to say that Tamaki is my favorite. He's so hilarious. I love his funny facial expressions
Butterfly Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-24, 07:44   Link #513
Hamster

Whew, finally finished watching it. It was an awesome series overall.

I can't help but feel sad for Tamaki though, that he was never reunited with his mother in the end, I know he did it because his mom would never have wanted him to be reunited with her in that manner, but it's still kinda sad.

As for my thoughts on Eclaire:

As some members pointed out in the final episode discussion, that Eclair probably had a good relationship with Tamaki's mother and that Eclair fell in love with him through his mother's stories.
Here's my thoughts on that:

The series never actually implied that she was close with Tamaki's mom, for all we know she could have treated her no differently from any other housekeeper and the only reason that she went to Tamaki was out of mere curiosity. Her love and admiration for him probably developed after they met.

I was also wondering:

Tamaki's grandmother guaranteed his mother's family's financial security in exchange for her son but she ended up as being just a housekeeper. So am I right in saying that she chose to be that way when she decided to disappear? Is the financial aid currently being used by her family? Is she using some of the money to maintain her health or did she refrain from it out of guilt?

Also, from what I understand, she disappeared because she was feeling guilty for accepting the money. But what good is that gonna do? Wouldn't she just make her son and family more worried about her?

Another thing, it seems that the grandma knew about about Tamaki's mother and Eclair's relationship. I'm assuming that Eclaire or someone from her side had informed the grandma about it...or did I miss something when I watched the episode.

Sorry if this has already been mentioned in previous posts, I kinda posted this in a hurry heheh...^^;
Hamster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-24, 08:02   Link #514
LolitaDecay
Kotomi Fangirl~

Send a message via MSN to LolitaDecay
I loved Ouran Highschool Host Club. It was really funny but it had some pretty deep storylines hidden beneath it all.
I'm really hoping for a second season of this because it was such a great series, I hope they bring out some DVDs over here of that because I will be one of the first in line to snatch them up!

I really hate Eclair now though, I still think there was something not quite right about her, very sly and all. I felt so sad for Tamaki by the end of it but it meant him and Haruhi got together so it's all good ;]
Old 2007-07-24, 08:06   Link #515
LolitaDecay
Kotomi Fangirl~

Send a message via MSN to LolitaDecay
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly Princess View Post
I absolutely love this anime. It's one of my favorites for sure. I've seen the whole thing twice and I often watch random episodes to cheer me up when I'm having a bad day.
I have to say that Tamaki is my favorite. He's so hilarious. I love his funny facial expressions
I find when he goes into the mood he usually does when something doesn't go his way really funny xD
He's such an awesome character, you just want to huggle him dont'cha?
Old 2007-07-28, 23:34   Link #516
AnimeGuru06
Random Otaku of sorts!!

Yay!!! Ouran!!!

Ouran Host Club is an amazing Anime!!! It has to be my favorite by far, I've seen the whole series about three times. My favorite episodes have to be episode 19 of the Zuka club's performance(the one where they make Haruhi play the heroine, the Halloween episode(hunny is so amazingly cute as a "werewolf") lol. Kyoya is my all time favorite Character so evil yet so hot. My personality is a lot like Renge's that's why I pulled off a cosplay of Renge so well. So yeah OURAN ROCKS MY SOCKS OFF!!

P.S.~I hate Elcaire(sp?) she is a coldhearted evil [b]'w'itch
AnimeGuru06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-13, 10:56   Link #517
Sarinna
A Angel-In-Training

Send a message via AIM to Sarinna
OMG!!! One of my alltime favorite animes!!! Honey is too kawaii in my opinion and I love love love it!!! XD! Has anyone else heard the rumors of it being dubbed and also a second season being made? I sure did I'm wondering who is gonna dub it and which Voice Actors will play the characters.....lol anyways! OHSHC is an awesome anime! Most Certainly on my top 5 animes!!!!
Sarinna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-23, 16:03   Link #518
Arthas1011
Bring on the blood mortal

I like this manga... especially the first one
Arthas1011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-28, 08:15   Link #519
Ziv

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuujyo View Post
Spoiler for spoily?If you haven't been watching:
Spoiler for response: