AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2015-09-03, 01:12   Link #7641
The Green One

Probably one of the few people in the universe even Nemesis would be hard pressed to deal with.
The Green One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-03, 01:45   Link #7642
Takeshi senpai

He did claim to be able to destroy earth in his child state, so he is probably leagues above Nemesis.
Takeshi senpai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-03, 11:55   Link #7643
Superbia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
I can't tell, it either looks like Nemsis is giving an "oh crap" face or a smitten face, in either case Gid is one badass dude to do either of those to her.
There's a musical note at the end of her reaction to seeing him, so she's probably smitten.
Superbia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-04, 12:25   Link #7644
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

So Nemesis' body is made of
Spoiler for latest chapter:
Old 2015-09-04, 19:59   Link #7645
Takeshi senpai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
So Nemesis' body is made of
Spoiler for latest chapter:
The real one or something with the same name?
Takeshi senpai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-05, 11:47   Link #7646
zibi88

uuuu so Nemesis at the end will be devoured by Lala... who loves to eat that dark matter sesoning xD
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-11, 21:42   Link #7647
Kadmos1
≠epic failure

OK, we know that Rito longs for Haruna. However, at this point, is it still my shipper side or does it seem more like it's just a crush and that his true love would be Lala?
Old 2015-09-11, 22:27   Link #7648
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadmos1 View Post
OK, we know that Rito longs for Haruna. However, at this point, is it still my shipper side or does it seem more like it's just a crush and that his true love would be Lala?
No nothing has pointed to his feelings for Haruna being any less real then the ones for Lala in fact he has stated feelings are stronger for Haruna. If it was just a crush his feelings for her would have cooled as he got closer to the other girls. Literarily the only thing that is keeping them apart is both of their inability to spit it out. As has been pointed out to you many times it would completely upset everything and likely collapse into a Rito chooses Haruna only ending at this point of the story.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-11, 23:05   Link #7649
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
No nothing has pointed to his feelings for Haruna being any less real then the ones for Lala in fact he has stated feelings are stronger for Haruna. If it was just a crush his feelings for her would have cooled as he got closer to the other girls. Literarily the only thing that is keeping them apart is both of their inability to spit it out. As has been pointed out to you many times it would completely upset everything and likely collapse into a Rito chooses Haruna only ending at this point of the story.
Its been that way pretty much since the middle of the original to love ru. Darkness had glorified that. I mean damn even in the anime its pretty clear that Haruna is number 1 for Rito and that Lala is a distant number 2 despite everything else. And as you said if Haruna and Rito confess bingo ballgame over haruna end all the hot alien chicks are screwed.

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-14, 20:36   Link #7650
Kadmos1
≠epic failure

From developed relationship standpoint, if he were to choose 1 girl, it likely would be Lala right? That is, from the sense that his relationship development with Lala is shown to be stronger (who he interacts with more).
Old 2015-09-14, 22:49   Link #7651
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
From developed relationship standpoint, if he were to choose 1 girl, it likely would be Lala right? That is, from the sense that his relationship development with Lala is shown to be stronger (who he interacts with more).
No because of the fact that the relationship with lala is strong but his affections for Haruna are far stronger.

We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
Old 2015-09-15, 00:48   Link #7652
Pierre

What work are you guys reading? Because its sure as hell is not to love ru.

The only thing darkness does is make it clear that Rito will go the harem route, not because of Momo but because of his true feelings. Even if there are some degrees, he has stated that he likes lala, and he has even started to show feelings for run. Although he is still unsure about it, he comes a long way in darkness, and is actually for once at least considering harem as a real possibility. The fact of the matter is, if he choose haruna over lala, as in picking one girl, gid would wipe earth of the face of the planet because he would essentially be insulting the royal family by turning down not just one but all three of his daughters for some average earth girl.

Although at this point this can still go Rosario Vamp {chooses one when it felt like harem} or dxd {actually goes harem when it feels like harem}, I think its more than likely to go full harem.

The thing with Lala's mom and the failure of the harem plan was just to show that rito wouldn't be forced into it through some contrived method, but that he will have to make the active choice himself.
Pierre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-15, 02:04   Link #7653
jmcu17

I've followed this story since the original series and I'm a bit jaded by the sequel. Is harem route really the best option?

Even with his godly falling ability and incredible luck is taken into consideration, say after he gets them naked and stuff his nose down there, what exactly he is going to do next? After so many chapters, he still f*cking blushes and overreacts whenever he sees so much as a nipple. Rito have to either get his shit together and man up, or axe the harem plan himself and just choose one person as his partner.

This boy, as he is now, can't handle a harem. Frankly, his indecisive arse don't deserve one.
jmcu17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-15, 07:19   Link #7654
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

you are not alone my friends a lot of comrades in field share this views and revolt for change the route of this manga
the wheels is on the author Hasemi Saki, Yabuki Kentaro just did his job as artist while Hasemi Saki the one who think the lazy plot.
Sometimes i am wondering wasnt Yabuki sensei feel ashamed and awkward made a near H-Border content manga in his own house he has a daughter which is now probably in middle school or mid-year on grade school
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-15, 08:03   Link #7655
Hokoga

Quote:
Yes he has a stronger relationship with Lala
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
No because of the fact that the relationship with lala is strong but his affections for Haruna are far stronger.
Yes his feeling for Haruna are stronger.

But lets all keep in mind that in most hentai it doesn't matter who he/she has a stronger relationship with or who he/she has stronger feelings for, what matters is what his body wants and his body wants Momo in fact she owns it. His body has been thoroughly trained and he hasn't even realized it. She can probably snap her fingers which wuld cause him to have a raging hard-on for the entire day, seriously who knows what she's done to him while he was sleeping.
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-15, 09:29   Link #7656
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Also his relationship with Haruna is nearly as strong and she does far less that Rito sees as troublesome. but the series isn't going to end in him choosing 1 person. It's been set up to be a harem from the earliest chapters.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-16, 07:46   Link #7657
Kadmos1
≠epic failure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxis View Post
you are not alone my friends a lot of comrades in field share this views and revolt for change the route of this manga
the wheels is on the author Hasemi Saki, Yabuki Kentaro just did his job as artist while Hasemi Saki the one who think the lazy plot.
Sometimes i am wondering wasnt Yabuki sensei feel ashamed and awkward made a near H-Border content manga in his own house he has a daughter which is now probably in middle school or mid-year on grade school
Actually, his daughter was I think 2 or 3 at the time his ex-wife kidnapped her (I believe Feb. '09). I agree in that you would think that someone who does such would feel bad.
Old 2015-09-24, 09:35   Link #7658
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Wow. Haruna is #1 in poll. Nana didn't even make it while Risa does.
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-24, 10:29   Link #7659
Chosen_Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxus View Post
Wow. Haruna is #1 in poll. Nana didn't even make it while Risa does.
It basically (spelled literally) the same asin Nisekoi, the most boring girl (Onodera and Haruna) always deem to be the favorites, only reason I think this keeps happening is mostly because of how much the japanese like the "Yamato Nadeshiko" type.
Old 2015-09-24, 13:53   Link #7660
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen_Hero View Post
It basically (spelled literally) the same asin Nisekoi, the most boring girl (Onodera and Haruna) always deem to be the favorites, only reason I think this keeps happening is mostly because of how much the japanese like the "Yamato Nadeshiko" type.
Then explain why Risa one of the least used characters in the entire show is number 2.

Tags
ecchi, fake harem, harem, manga, nudity, romance, sci-fi, shounen