AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Movies, OVAs/OADs, and Specials

Notices

Old 2008-12-24, 06:01   Link #201
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
This OAD is so freaking hot in action. Holy sh1t. It's such a waste this is not hentai.
It's charm comes from the fact that it's not hentai.
Old 2008-12-24, 08:45   Link #202
Solafighter
Hige

Two girls crazy about the same boy... Much ecchi things and a "Nice Boat" ending.

Just kidding.

Im realy looking forward to the next chapter of the manga. Does someone know, when it will come out, btw? Chapter 18(translated) came out 2 month ago.
Old 2008-12-24, 08:54   Link #203
mangalowres
AS Mods Sandbag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solafighter View Post
Two girls crazy about the same boy... Much ecchi things and a "Nice Boat" ending.

Just kidding.

Im realy looking forward to the next chapter of the manga. Does someone know, when it will come out, btw? Chapter 18(translated) came out 2 month ago.
Maybe we will get some updates since the anime will change the fanbase.
mangalowres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-24, 09:23   Link #204
Westlo
Lets be reality

We get one chapter of the Kiss x Sis manga every two months, it's bimonthly, we have bemoaned this sad fate in the manga thread for quite some time
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-24, 10:41   Link #205
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
We get one chapter of the Kiss x Sis manga every two months, it's bimonthly, we have bemoaned this sad fate in the manga thread for quite some time
God the wait is going to be terrible we are going to have to find ways to keep the thread going.

Does anyone have fan art or any other kind of Kiss X Sis art they can load up? Im going to go look around now.
Old 2008-12-24, 11:02   Link #206
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
This OAD is so freaking hot in action. Holy sh1t. It's such a waste this is not hentai.
Thank god. You must remember, people become attractive to what is being hided (even they know what's it) more to what shows before their own eyes.

I'm sad seeing people hate Ako that much . I've always been long for a caring girl who can cook for me and take care of me (mother doesn't count, and I'm the one who always have to cook for my younger sister ), maybe that's why I love Ako.

Side note: I wonder does anyone grow kissing fetish after reading the manga like me ?
Old 2008-12-24, 11:20   Link #207
Manji Midou
Aimo ~ Tori no Hito

lt's not that they hate ako (l certainly don't) it's that riko is way, way, way better then her.

on a side not....
yes l've grown a kissing fetish for my pet bunny.

Last edited by Manji Midou; 2008-12-24 at 11:58.
Manji Midou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-24, 11:35   Link #208
justinstrife

Send a message via AIM to justinstrife
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post

Side note: I wonder does anyone grow kissing fetish after reading the manga like me ?
It's definitely grown more so than it was before. I need to show this to the girlfriend and see if we could try our own little kissing roleplays.
Old 2008-12-24, 16:35   Link #209
Marulash

Does anyone know what the name of the song is that plays at the end, during the credits?
Marulash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-24, 21:29   Link #210
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

It was hot at the beginning ...... glad to see its not really incest (i don't say i hate people incest but it's not my trick ... ) How many oav will be out ?
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-25, 03:13   Link #211
kamikazex

lol great watch highly entertaining
kamikazex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-25, 17:21   Link #212
Solafighter
Hige

In this theard, too.

Merry Christmas!

Spoiler for Picture [saving space]:

Last edited by monir; 2008-12-26 at 01:28.
Solafighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-25, 17:41   Link #213
X207
Gamyūsa

its slightly disturbing yet quite entertaining.
re: manga
Spoiler:
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-25, 17:57   Link #214
Solafighter
Hige

Quote:
Originally Posted by X207 View Post
Spoiler:
Who knows....
Old 2008-12-25, 18:08   Link #215
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solafighter View Post
Who knows....
atm i dont think so, they did censor a scene early on in 00, i think they'll avoid teddybears. though it might be possible if it goes something along the lines of kanokon.
Old 2008-12-25, 18:30   Link #216
mangalowres
AS Mods Sandbag

Huh teddybear? A shaved one
mangalowres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-25, 22:16   Link #217
Seiryuu

I'm surprised how much I liked this myself. I always liked the parents, just for their consistent reversal of typical advice. You keep expecting them to say "I know there's no blood, but they're still your sisters so bear that in mind", but instead I keep hearing "They may be your sisters, but remember there's no real biological relation so it's all good."
I'm kind of saddened that so few people like Ako. Even more so when people say that she's more "forward" than Riko. Riko's the one that always goes at it directly, agressively, and without the slightest hint of shame. Ako is direct enough, but she still maintains some slight air of innocence. She wants to go as far as Riko, but she just can't do it because it's too embarassing. I feel that with Ako, Keita would be able to develop an actual romance and go on a real date, saving the obvious eventuality until they're both certain of one another's emotions. Riko's like Mizore from R+V, dead set on procreating and determined to do so no matter what.
Seiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-26, 01:36   Link #218
monir
cho~ kakkoii

z000mgggg! z0000mggg! The anime is out.

I live in a hole, before anyone asks.

Judging from the reaction, review, and the un-contained glee expressed in various posts, I take the animated counterpart has been very truthful to the manga. Seeing Seiryuu's post in the thread only strengthen my assumption.

So how many chapters were covered?

The only saddening part is that I won't be able to see the episode until I'm allowed to get out of my hole.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-26, 06:45   Link #219
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

How many chapters covered?

How about one
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-26, 16:14   Link #220
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seiryuu View Post
I'm surprised how much I liked this myself. I always liked the parents, just for their consistent reversal of typical advice. You keep expecting them to say "I know there's no blood, but they're still your sisters so bear that in mind", but instead I keep hearing "They may be your sisters, but remember there's no real biological relation so it's all good."
I'm kind of saddened that so few people like Ako. Even more so when people say that she's more "forward" than Riko. Riko's the one that always goes at it directly, agressively, and without the slightest hint of shame. Ako is direct enough, but she still maintains some slight air of innocence. She wants to go as far as Riko, but she just can't do it because it's too embarassing. I feel that with Ako, Keita would be able to develop an actual romance and go on a real date, saving the obvious eventuality until they're both certain of one another's emotions. Riko's like Mizore from R+V, dead set on procreating and determined to do so no matter what.
the only difference between riko and mizore is that riko is much more daring. mizore is quite set on getting tsukune but she does consider his feeling for moka so she wont do anything that extreme.

Tags
comedy, ecchi, romance, school life, seinen