AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Music

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-03-22, 00:00   Link #1
瑶山百灵

My song-->[agony][神無月の巫女-ed-kotoko]I spent 5 hours singing this!!=口=

my song-->[agony][神無月の巫女-ed-kotoko]I spend 5 hours singing this!!=口=

the harmonic is rather difficult~~

http://www.163888.net/sing/music/2415187.html

click here to download^_^

作詞KOTOKO 作曲編曲中沢伴行 歌KOTOKO
翻唱:zuki_lulu+瑶山百灵 分词,后期:瑶山百灵

月:いつか見た夢
  届かないつぶやきだけ
  夜の光に包まれて彷徨い行く
  やがて見開hiraくその瞳 運命なら
  せめて そう、今だけ

瑶(月和):叶わないと俯(うつむ)く
  夜風にただうなだれ
  涙 月影 手の平hiraに溢れてゆく
  何が欲hoしいの?
  唇は闇に震えていた

瑶(月和):出逢ったあの時に胸突tsuいた笑顔
  護りたくて ずっと崩kuzuれそうな約束を
  痛み潰tsubuすほどに抱きしめてた

月(瑶和):側に居iれるだけで
  同じ時間にいられるだけで
  遠い記憶 蘇yomigaeる悲しみも温めて行けるのに
瑶(瑶和):廻meguり続けている思いに
  安yasuらぎ満miちた終わりは来kuるの?
  繰kuり返した問toい掛kaけは天tenに舞い
  明aけの空の 
合(瑶合):光に変わる

瑶(月和):全て幻 浮uかんではまた消えてく
  邪念janenかき消す指先に絡み付いた無色musyokuの鎖kusari
  もがくほど孤独を編aんでいた

月(月和):断taち切kiられるように踵(きびす)かえす風
  冷たすぎる今も「君がいるからだよ」と
合(月和):闇に落ちた言葉 離れない

合(瑶合):息ikiをしてるだけで
  同じ痛みを感じるだけで
瑶(瑶合):ほんの少し幸せを積tsuみ上aげる愛
  気付kizuいてしまった
月(瑶合):凍kogoえて肩寄katayoせる瞳に
  護りたいもの 見つかったから
  次の夜明yoaけ 手にしてた後悔で錆saびた
合(瑶合):欠片kakera
  光に変える

瑶:触れあうだけでその幸せを思っただけで
  こみ上a
瑶(月和):げてく
  束tsukaの間maのさよならも 消えぬ絆kizunanになると

合(月和):側に居れるだけで
  同じ時間にいられるだけで
月(月和):遠い記憶 蘇yomigaeる悲しみも温めて行iけるのに
合(瑶和):刻み込koまれていた証(しるし)に
  導michibiかれまた倒taoれる時も
  見つめあった一瞬が千年の記憶を越え
  光に変わる
Old 2006-03-22, 17:03   Link #2
Catgirls
I am mowing clowns

Interesting. Can anyone post these lyrics in English?
Old 2006-03-22, 20:02   Link #3
zalas
tsubasa o sagashite

Send a message via ICQ to zalas
Hrm... a decent rendition. The 'itsuka' in the beginning sounded a bit more like 'itsuke' though. I'm impressed with the singers being able to keep up with the fast onslaught of syllables in the song, and the harmony was pretty well done. However, it seems that the two singers are reaching at times, especially for the drawn out notes, and that causes them to go off pitch.

As for lyrics, the romaji and the translated lyrics are at:
http://www.animelyrics.com/anime/kannazuki/knmagony.htm
(I do not vouch personally for the correctness of either, but at least the romaji should be accurate)
Old 2006-03-23, 15:51   Link #4
Catgirls
I am mowing clowns

Quote:
Originally Posted by zalas
As for lyrics, the romaji and the translated lyrics are at:
http://www.animelyrics.com/anime/kannazuki/knmagony.htm
(I do not vouch personally for the correctness of either, but at least the romaji should be accurate)
Hey thanks. I appreciate the link.
Old 2006-04-01, 12:36   Link #5
瑶山百灵

thanx to zalas sama and the upstairs. the first paragraph was sung by my friend Zuki(with the meaning of the chinese character 月). her voice is pretty sweet and i like it so much that i asked her for cooperation.
this song's rhythm is fast, however i think that it's not impossible for everyone to articulate clearly,if you practice time after time.
I don't know what's your voice like and i expect to listen it, expecially KOTOKO's song.it's easy.

sorry but what did you mean by"reaching at times, especially for the drawn out notes" and "go off pitch"?
Old 2006-04-01, 17:11   Link #6
zalas
tsubasa o sagashite

Send a message via ICQ to zalas
Off pitch means you're not singing the correct note. For example, you might be singing a few cents below middle C when you were trying to sing at middle C. Or perhaps if you were trying to sing at 440Hz and you sang it at 430Hz instead, etc. Reaching is when there's a note that is really high in pitch such that it is almost out of your vocal range or really long (the drawn out notes) and you cannot sing it well enough and thus end up singing too loudly and also ending up not singing on pitch. An example would be perhaps a note like a C4 lasting a measure when your comfortable vocal range is from G2 to B3.
Old 2006-04-09, 00:17   Link #7
MidnighT-WolF

Well i'm downloading right now by your link because i already listened a lot to another song from Kotoko (Shooting Star, the opening from Onegai Teacher), so i took a chance and i hope that this song is as excellent as you say!

Brb soon with comments!
Old 2006-04-16, 19:45   Link #8
waterchan

Wow, I haven't heard the original song, but I must say for (presumably) amateurs, they did a pretty good job!

I noticed that, at 1:38 (at subete maboroshi) when the key dropped , they had some trouble adjusting at the IV part of the IV-V-vi progression. But anyway, they got it when the progression came the second time around. Things like that take quite a knack to get right the first time around!

Quote:
Hrm... a decent rendition. The 'itsuka' in the beginning sounded a bit more like 'itsuke' though.
Both male and female Japanese singers tend to do that when singing rock, dance, or fast-paced, very "western" type songs. I think a good example is "Ichirin no Hana" (3rd opening of Bleach) by High and Mighty Color.

Maybe it happens when you put a lot of feeling into singing it? When singing the word "Man", American singers sometimes make it sound somewhere between "Man" and "Men", although we don't notice it because it's so commonplace

Last edited by waterchan; 2006-04-16 at 19:58.
Old 2006-04-18, 06:15   Link #9
blue_side

thank you i will lestin to the song soon after finish
Old 2006-04-28, 10:09   Link #10
PaperFeather
Across the Comet Clouds..

Send a message via MSN to PaperFeather
*this is my first post*
well, i'm downloading the song. 163888 huh? I'm quite happy to find a chinese out here...
实在是太感动了!你知道吗?在这里鲜少有华人诶(T_T)
唔!偶听了之后再给comment ^__^

^__^ honestly, i tought that maybe it's another lousy song.I quita like KOTOKO actually...But contrary to my expectation, you two did a good job.congratz nee. ^__^
ya, i'm impressed. Quita Like it
终于找到发音没有偏差的翻唱了(泪)...之前听了一个"给水果篮子"...自己发明歌词
晕@@~

jyane

Last edited by PaperFeather; 2006-04-28 at 23:15.
Old 2006-04-29, 03:16   Link #11
瑶山百灵

Quote:
Off pitch means you're not singing the correct note. For example, you might be singing a few cents below middle C when you were trying to sing at middle C. Or perhaps if you were trying to sing at 440Hz and you sang it at 430Hz instead, etc. Reaching is when there's a note that is really high in pitch such that it is almost out of your vocal range or really long (the drawn out notes) and you cannot sing it well enough and thus end up singing too loudly and also ending up not singing on pitch. An example would be perhaps a note like a C4 lasting a measure when your comfortable vocal range is from G2 to B3.
thanx for your kind explanation i got that~ but i had followed the original vocal singing every words,after that i used the software "autotune" correct several syllables and checked it time after time.so i don't know where the wrong is~
Old 2006-04-29, 03:54   Link #12
瑶山百灵

Quote:
2006-04-18 06:15
blue_side
thank you i will lestin to the song soon after finish
^_^
Quote:
2006-04-16 19:45
waterchan
Wow, I haven't heard the original song, but I must say for (presumably) amateurs, they did a pretty good job!

I noticed that, at 1:38 (at subete maboroshi) when the key dropped , they had some trouble adjusting at the IV part of the IV-V-vi progression. But anyway, they got it when the progression came the second time around. Things like that take quite a knack to get right the first time around!
thank you for pointing out the problem~
1:38, that's the second paragraph in which i sang the main voice part while my friend zuki did the chorus.but all the chorus were drawed out from the original accompaniment by my ear.if there are some difference from the original vocal, that must be somewhere that i couldn't distinguished very clearly and had to compile it by myself *~*

Quote:
MidnighT-WolF
Well i'm downloading right now by your link because i already listened a lot to another song from Kotoko (Shooting Star, the opening from Onegai Teacher), so i took a chance and i hope that this song is as excellent as you say!

Brb soon with comments!
ah!~i love shooting star too
especially the prelude!
Old 2006-04-29, 20:32   Link #13
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
love that song i sing it at work my co-workers are gonna hang me if i play anymore japanese music at work but i love my anime music so they can go to hell
Old 2006-04-30, 02:53   Link #14
PaperFeather

it seemed that you posted a reply... and i can't read it *points to 'deleted by catgirls'*
lolz
and why wasn't mine being deleted?maybe it's because half of the post was written in english, i suppose... |||
Well... still, i had to compliment you on your pitch... of course, it's not like that a male is to reach KOTOKO's pitch but it's not easy for females too.

^__^ well, i'm not a KOTOKO fan but my fav. KOTOKO song--> snow angel, a c/w to onegai teacher. XD that's sugoi
Old 2006-04-30, 08:13   Link #15
kira_lacusXX
LOVELY☆COMPLEX

im listening to it, and it isnt bad :'] but i havent heard the real version yet so i dont have anything to compare it to... *thumbs up*
Old 2006-05-01, 06:01   Link #16
friendshipz
lilian gakuen

i would really love to give the judgment of comments but i cant seems to complete download the songs..

btw, i suppose animesuki forum is a international site for all human being, so it is common for chinese to hang around in this forum, as long as they could understand the "bits" of english,that would be enough.
well technically we don post chinese vocab in this site..(its too far-fetched for ppl to identify where are you from)

btw,kotoko-san is in my top list anime/game/ero-game singer , have more than 200 of her songs ^^
Old 2006-05-01, 06:15   Link #17
PaperFeather

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendshipz
btw, i suppose animesuki forum is a international site for all human being, so it is common for chinese to hang around in this forum, as long as they could understand the "bits" of english,that would be enough.
well technically we don post chinese vocab in this site..(its too far-fetched for ppl to identify where are you from)
i don't quita understand what did you meant... the ' we do not post chinese vocab'... i believe when a chinese uses chinese language they would type in out in sentences... who would bother to use english and use chinese vocabs... it's quita funny, you know
another thing is that it's not necessary to know where do people come from, is it? if one is willing to tell where he comes from, he would just type it out in his 'location'...
^__^ and you're a chinese too?
to pervent offtopic-ness! it's true that KOTOKO's agony and re-sublimity (plus superation core) is nice, and songs from 'triangle heart' and 'onegai teacher'(as well as its sequel, onegai twins) are great, i personally like a song from a game, 'colorful kiss' which features 'sakuranbo kisu"... that is moe unbelievable! it's really cute (T_T)

Last edited by PaperFeather; 2006-05-05 at 07:06.
Old 2006-05-01, 08:19   Link #18
friendshipz
lilian gakuen

was mean to say that this site is in particular for a "english friendly site"so if other language involved in this site(just put japanese aside from this) it make their language "unfriendly" in this forum, since it is obvious that people who visited this site has knowledge for english(of course there is always some exception for other language speaker)
and second, i was trying to make an explanation from your post about "not seeing much chinese ppl in this forum" issue. Just making an attempt to prove ur statement is wrong there =D.. like i have say, other than english and japanese, other language are "unfriendly" to be posted in this site. so as far as am concern you "cant" identify which native speaker group you belong to same goes to the country you are from , and since in this type of forum we don usually state the "actual" country in our profile

..arrr catch any balls??

btw , back to the thread... finally after 1 hr i have completed downloading the songs..(my gosh,i spent almost 1 hr to get it done, just particular this file)

if both of you are amateur from singing japanese songs... i have to say ..u BOTH ROCK XD!!
if u both already have the cabability in singing , you both still rock , i find it diffcult for me to get the rhythm for this songs(the pace rather fast) , but u both did it really well^^
there is also a definate presence of a japanese accent.

すごいわ(^^)
Old 2006-05-02, 09:25   Link #19
PaperFeather

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendshipz
was mean to say that this site is in particular for a "english friendly site"so if other language involved in this site(just put japanese aside from this) it make their language "unfriendly" in this forum, since it is obvious that people who visited this site has knowledge for english(of course there is always some exception for other language speaker)
and second, i was trying to make an explanation from your post about "not seeing much chinese ppl in this forum" issue. Just making an attempt to prove ur statement is wrong there =D.. like i have say, other than english and japanese, other language are "unfriendly" to be posted in this site. so as far as am concern you "cant" identify which native speaker group you belong to same goes to the country you are from , and since in this type of forum we don usually state the "actual" country in our profile
before i go off with my reply i had to admit... i spelt 'prevent' wrongly... lol maybe i was too obssessed with the word 'pervert' lol again
well, no objection for tha 'english-friendly' theory. whatever, i didn't object that pure-chinese threads should be deleted, see?
in fact, i was quite happy that the forum gave us the freedom to use our mother language as long as there's english in it lol
i was probably too happy to find a chinese in the forum
well, we aren't rare... many chinese do japanese translations... i believe there're many of them in the fansub board...
well, whatever...

of course the 楼主(thread owner in simple chinese) is a amateur... a pro singer won't post his/her song here XD however, i believe that she ain't a novice... she sorta have a quite number of fans in the site that hosted her song XP
can't reach the rythem--> practice. this is a small case, really... i can't reach the 'key' itself XD can't blame me... i'm male

p/s: catch any balls? --->what balls did you meant XD lol...
Old 2006-05-04, 17:37   Link #20
X Kaito Kid X
|| Cold Fire || |

Hello ...

Hi every one .. umm .. this song isn't bad at all .. LoOoL ^^!

Thanx dear ^_~

X Kaito Kid X
Closed Thread