Notices

Old 2012-03-22, 06:50   Link #121
HasuMasu
*Artist

^ Why would that be the case?
Old 2012-03-22, 06:51   Link #122
haegar
mangaviking

maybe he had only one and that is the hidden ogi master badass RS sage mode...

those animals, they each teach their own version of the original?

...I mean, valid point you raise and all, but if you ask me 9 sage modes is too confusing. of course you never know
Old 2012-03-22, 07:00   Link #123
Valky
Radioactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
I think it's because the father wasn't an Uzumaki. I think you maintain traits as long as you marry within the clan. I mean just look at all the Uchihas and Hyuugas they all have the same traits because they mostly marry within the clan.
Or the yellow hair gene is simply too superior than the red one. Or Kishi just like blonde.
Old 2012-03-22, 08:02   Link #124
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronin myael View Post
yeah, it was cool, pretty much the only thing i enjoyed in this chapter. kishi should do more color spreads like that, just like oda does in one piece.

i would like to see kakashi's dog sennin mode or maybe gai's turtle sennin mode. LOL
Kakashi turns into Jon Talbain
Gai turns into a Ninja Turtle

Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-22, 09:44   Link #125
DarkSkiper
Evil Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valky View Post
Or the yellow hair gene is simply too superior than the red one. Or Kishi just like blonde.
Well maybe Naruto's uzumaki gene is dormant right now and what Karin sensed in him saying "It's just like..." maybe she wanted too say "me" ?
So maybe we will get an red haired Naruto in the future ?
Or maybe the blonde hair means he is the closest to the sage of six paths ?
DarkSkiper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-22, 10:15   Link #126
Jellal
Anime Critic

So far I'm extremely disappointmented with sasukes Eternal M. Sharingan.
I'm assuming he'll pull a hawk sage mode whenever he fights naruto...
Jellal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-22, 10:22   Link #127
TimeMask
Phantom Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSkiper View Post
Well maybe Naruto's uzumaki gene is dormant right now and what Karin sensed in him saying "It's just like..." maybe she wanted too say "me" ?
So maybe we will get an red haired Naruto in the future ?
Or maybe the blonde hair means he is the closest to the sage of six paths ?
I don't Karin can sense a gene in Naruto but I think Karin sensed the 9 tails in Naruto which is why she sensed dark chakra but the 9 tails is friendly now so his chakra may not be so dark now.

Naruto's hair genes would have to mutate for his hair to change colour or if he got a new transformation like Sasuke’s CS2 which made Sasuke's hair blue.

Maybe we will see a new EMS jutsu of Sasuke's when he fights Kabuto since Itachi said EMS = new technique.
TimeMask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-22, 11:33   Link #128
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanQ View Post
Nope, unless Orochimaru nature manipulation was lightning as well, would be pretty bs for him to be able to teach him that. Sasuke developed it on his own ...
you don't have to have the same element affinity to teach someone how to use theirs. look at naruto using wind and taught by kakashi and yamato how to use it...

also, sasuke trained with oro for 3 years. i highly doubt that all they acheived was a full body chidori. kirin was sasuke's trump card and oro clearly knew about it since he didnt want him to use it on team 7. it's completely evident that they trained it together.
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-22, 12:52   Link #129
23 gundam fan

good chapter for the most part. seeing the uchiha boys bust out both susanoo was wroth the whole chapt. now about the karin is uzumaki info. wth the uzumaki have special charka, which you can argue karin does. but where is the great stamia that often goes along with it. most people i have heared from all believe naruto without the nine-tails would still be a stamia/charka monster. and karin is on the total other end of that, based on her feats . we are talking about a woman that was taken down by danzo(in her only fight mind you) not with ninjustu or genjustu. but with a single kick. a kick you guys. and people say sakura is useless. give me sakura any day of the weak over karin. the true uzumaki power must have skip her or something. i guess its another kish making the girls useless thing again.

Last edited by 23 gundam fan; 2012-03-23 at 12:16.
23 gundam fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-22, 13:06   Link #130
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronin myael View Post
i would like to see kakashi's dog sennin mode or maybe gai's turtle sennin mode. LOL
If Kakashi turns into Inuyasha -> do not want
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-22, 13:38   Link #131
lucasd

And so now we know what lies beneath Kakashi mask, he tried dog sennin mode and half his face is doggy
lucasd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-22, 13:50   Link #132
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucasd View Post
And so now we know what lies beneath Kakashi mask, he tried dog sennin mode and half his face is doggy
And Gai’s hair and clothes-taste is due to him trying the Turtle-Sennin mode. A little more then he’ll become Kamesennin .

I just hope Sasuke don’t have enough time to train into Hawk-Sage >_<.
Old 2012-03-22, 14:02   Link #133
SeanQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
you don't have to have the same element affinity to teach someone how to use theirs. look at naruto using wind and taught by kakashi and yamato how to use it...

also, sasuke trained with oro for 3 years. i highly doubt that all they acheived was a full body chidori. kirin was sasuke's trump card and oro clearly knew about it since he didnt want him to use it on team 7. it's completely evident that they trained it together.
... It was Asuma that taught him how to use his wind...Kakashi and Yamato just watched and made sure he didn't cut himself or get out of control ...

Naruto trained with Jiraiya, nothing much came from that...knowing something about someone doesn't mean you taught them that...That's like saying Orochimaru knew about Sasuke's sharingan, he must've given him it?
Old 2012-03-22, 14:22   Link #134
TimeMask
Phantom Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
And Gai’s hair and clothes-taste is due to him trying the Turtle-Sennin mode. A little more then he’ll become Kamesennin .

I just hope Sasuke don’t have enough time to train into Hawk-Sage >_<.
I don't see Sasuke going to train under the snake sage unless there's a time-skip since Kishi doesn't show us Sasuke's training.

@SeanQ Naruto seems to have gained more control over using the kyuubi chakra when Jiraiya trained him over the timeskip.

Jiraiya could have taught Naruto some of his hair jutsu but Kishi seems to want Naruto to use his old jutsu and improve them.
Old 2012-03-22, 14:38   Link #135
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
orochi taught sasuke kirin which is gathering nature energy in lightning form. its not that far off from gathering nature energy for sage mode. it can be construed as a hint that orochi knew the basics of this mode. even if it's an unplanned retcon, which I assume it is, it makes sense.
Orochimaru didn't taugh Sasuke Kirin, the databook entry of this jutsu confirmed that Sasuke invented and developed it and Kirin isn't about gathering Nature energy regardless.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
But we can also complain about the scientist stuff: why is it that at everything where Orochimaru failed Kabuto has succeeded. Wasn't Orochimaru called the genius?
Virtually everything Kabuto did is thanks to Orochimaru.
Edo-Tensei, the research on Sage-mode, the genetic alteration to build a body to access it through Juugo and Karin, etc.
Kabuto merely finished Orochimaru's plans after he died. He came with nothing on his own.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeMask View Post
@SeanQ Naruto seems to have gained more control over using the kyuubi chakra when Jiraiya trained him over the timeskip.
It was exactly the opposite, Naruto lost all control he had after Jiraiya loosened the key.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-22, 14:39   Link #136
itachi-san314

Quote:
... It was Asuma that taught him how to use his wind...Kakashi and Yamato just watched and made sure he didn't cut himself or get out of control ...
nope. asuma talked to naruto for about 5 minutes about using wind. yamato and kakashi trained him for days. kakashi is the one who asked him to cut the waterfall and gave him ideas. and they both helped him develop the rasen-shuriken...

Quote:
Naruto trained with Jiraiya, nothing much came from that...knowing something about someone doesn't mean you taught them that...That's like saying Orochimaru knew about Sasuke's sharingan, he must've given him it?
if rasengan is 'nothing much' to you then you are clearly misreading this manga. orochimaru did know a lot about sharingan for a non-uchiha and no, that doesn't mean he gave it to sasuke. you're argument makes no sense at all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
Orochimaru didn't taugh Sasuke Kirin, the databook entry of this jutsu confirmed that Sasuke invented and developped it and Kirin isn't about gathering Nature energy regardless.
ok. i dont read databooks. orochi clearly knew about the tech. and since he wants to master everything i assume he would have participated in sasuke's training of it. what did they do for 3 years then? he could have still invented it and developed it under orochi's guidance. also, its about using nature energy, so you're right it's not the same, but i said that it's similar to gathering it like in sage mode just because it uses natural energy.
Old 2012-03-22, 14:48   Link #137
SeanQ

Quote:
if rasengan is 'nothing much' to you then you are clearly misreading this manga. orochimaru did know a lot about sharingan for a non-uchiha and no, that doesn't mean he gave it to sasuke. you're argument makes no sense at all
He learned rasengang before the 2 yr timeskip, and that was all he still knew after the time skip. And my point exactly, my argument was meant to not make sense just to show how nonsensical your idea of "orochimaru knowing about Sasuke's kirin technique implied he taught him it."
Old 2012-03-22, 14:52   Link #138
TimeMask
Phantom Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post

It was exactly the opposite, Naruto lost all control he had after Jiraiya loosened the key.
I think Naruto may have gained more control over Kyubi chakra thanks to Jiraiya's time-skip training since Naruto part 1 could only use 1 tail Kyubi cloak while part 2 he could use up to 3 tails without losing control.

Jiraiya did say he would teach Naruto to control the Kyubi chakra so it seems possible that Jiraiya helped Naruto a little in controlling the chakra.

Itachi said EMS was true power so it would be odd for EMS not to give Sasuke any new powers, maybe he will show something new next chapter.
Old 2012-03-22, 14:55   Link #139
itachi-san314

Quote:
He learned rasengang before the 2 yr timeskip, and that was all he still knew after the time skip. And my point exactly, my argument was meant to not make sense just to show how nonsensical your idea of "orochimaru knowing about Sasuke's kirin technique implied he taught him it."
no. you said that naruto learned nothing much from jiraiya. if you want to qualify that by 'during the timeskip' then that is pretty accurate as far as new techs go. he just learned basics and how to control chakra more efficiently during that time

when a master trains a student, sometimes they learn an exact technique that the master knows, like rasengan. other times, the master guides their training into the student developing new techs that the master didnt know or wasnt capable of doing themselves like rasen-shuriken or kirin. again i ask, what do you think sasuke and orochi were doing for 3 years?
Old 2012-03-22, 15:23   Link #140
SeanQ

Quote:
when a master trains a student, sometimes they learn an exact technique that the master knows, like rasengan. other times, the master guides their training into the student developing new techs that the master didnt know or wasnt capable of doing themselves like rasen-shuriken or kirin. again i ask, what do you think sasuke and orochi were doing for 3 years?
Teaching and helping are not the same thing. You said Orochi taught Sasuke Kirin, You can't teach what you never done before.

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion