AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2007-04-09, 14:18   Link #1
chrono12
PPP

School Days - The Game

Not sure if this is the right place to post this:
Seikai Project has started to translate School Days game. Currently the translated story synopsis and character bios can be viewed at the site, not to mentioned that they are looking for help too.
chrono12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-30, 21:07   Link #2
silverwolf
1 shot 1 kill

hum iv herd that its already binging translated by 0verflow the makers of the game .... so yeah....

A man needs sum thing to satisfied his soul...booze...no not booze ,Love no mater how old he gets,man lives his life in love with love regardless of what reality has to say on the matter.
silverwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-30, 23:33   Link #3
Chewy

Hmm I never heard about that...

They have however released an English version of the beginning of Summer Days on April 1st of this year.. but I think that's all they did and plan to do...
Chewy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-31, 23:02   Link #4
Flame-X
Anti-fan

this is the most twisted hgame i've played.
Old 2007-08-01, 00:04   Link #5
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clamp-X View Post
this is the most twisted hgame i've played.
Twisted "normal" hgame I assume. I mean there are those crazy Black Lilith-style bondage/tentacle rape + slavery type games.

This was the first game that gave me a piece of that bloody Japanese horror feel in a game though.
Old 2007-08-01, 20:09   Link #6
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

http://avexmovie.jp/lineup/schooldays/info.html

●PS2ゲーム「School Days」インターチャネル・ホロンより発売決定!

School Days to see PS2 Port.
MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-01, 20:34   Link #7
Chewy

You are JOKING.... it's not going to be nearly as effective if it went all ages !

More $$ for them I guess....
Old 2007-08-02, 19:42   Link #8
CCYoshi

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakubeX2 View Post
http://avexmovie.jp/lineup/schooldays/info.html

●PS2ゲーム「School Days」インターチャネル・ホロンより発売決定!

School Days to see PS2 Port.
Huh, it's gone now when I click that link. You can see the text if you view the cached version of the page (via Google) though. Wonder why they removed it.

On a related note though, didn't the original PC game feature a lot of ero content? Or at least, the ero content was quite important to the story (or more than other PC -> PS2 conversion such as Kanon or Shuffle)? I wonder how they would make the story still work; unless they just end up making everything 'implied'...

CCYoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-03, 11:21   Link #9
ZenithTheOne

One question from to the more expierianced School Days gamers.

Spoiler:
ZenithTheOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-03, 12:20   Link #10
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenithTheOne View Post
One question from to the more expierianced School Days gamers.

Spoiler:
well this is the game thread so game spoilers are okey i guess...
Spoiler:

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-06, 12:12   Link #11
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quick question for the game players. I have seen several screen shots of the game invovling a which looks like a pretty passionate kiss between Sekai and Koto. It looks like them but the quality is kind of bad. can someone help me out?
Old 2007-08-06, 12:25   Link #12
Chewy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
Quick question for the game players. I have seen several screen shots of the game invovling a which looks like a pretty passionate kiss between Sekai and Koto. It looks like them but the quality is kind of bad. can someone help me out?
Spoiler for answer:
Old 2007-08-06, 15:51   Link #13
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewy View Post
Spoiler for answer:
Nope that answered my question im just trying to see how much material might end up in the anime. I was just curious about the screen shot thanx
Old 2007-08-10, 07:10   Link #14
Ultima_Rasengan05
Version 3.0

so there are three possible bad endings for the School Days PC game?
I've seen two out of three so far in Veoh, and I've posted one video up in the Q&A thread of School Days and I gotta say, somehow all the bad endings are all Kotonoha related.
The endings I've seen were titled "Eternally" and something about Christmas Eve.
But from all the talks about this game, its also an H-game, but it sure has some twisted endings.
just felt I should share my 2cents on the bad endings that I've seen....
Ultima_Rasengan05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-10, 07:17   Link #15
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

All bad ends are "kotonoha" related, because she is the most messed up characters after what makoto did in the game.
The sole exception is "to my children", where Sekai goes berserk, but still pretty much conscious of what she has done and all.

the christmas? that should be the Harem ending, where both sekai and kotonoha accept they are forming a threesome.

but the game isn't violent in its litteral term, because the bad ends represent only 3 ends among 20+. Despite that "bloody conclusion" (Kotonoha's saw end) is rather rampant (there are 8 possibilities to get it), most of the time, if you are "fair enough", you won't end in these bloody things, until you got in a complete unpredictable situation (like makoto screwing with a girl, just because he decided to take a walk for example...)

the game is essential an eroge, everything is sexually related, and it is almost the common subject in SD.
Old 2007-08-10, 07:20   Link #16
Ultima_Rasengan05
Version 3.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
All bad ends are "kotonoha" related, because she is the most messed up characters after what makoto did in the game.
The sole exception is "to my children", where Sekai goes berserk, but still pretty much conscious of what she has done and all.

the christmas? that should be the Harem ending, where both sekai and kotonoha accept they are forming a threesome.

but the game isn't violent in its litteral term, because the bad ends represent only 3 ends among 20+. Despite that "bloody conclusion" (Kotonoha's saw end) is rather rampant (there are 8 possibilities to get it), most of the time, if you are "fair enough", you won't end in these bloody things, until you got in a complete unpredictable situation (like makoto screwing with a girl, just because he decided to take a walk for example...)

the game is essential an eroge, everything is sexually related, and it is almost the common subject in SD.

yea I can sense that School Days seems to have that huge sexual drive than any other Harem anime that I've watched.
I can see why Kotonoha would do such things...despite everything she has done to change herself to suit Makoto's needs, he simply just brushes it off and goes off with Sekai.
This has made me believed that School Days the anime might end in a bad note...or probably a good way...some people can't stand a bad ending...not to mention the bad endings that the game has to offer.

BTW those endings that I saw were really really unexpected...especially for the Kotonoha with murder weapon in hand...really really unexpected and so unreal.
Ultima_Rasengan05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-10, 09:16   Link #17
Aceywacey
Shadow Priest

Send a message via ICQ to Aceywacey
Just to get back on topic, I'm playing through the game again and trying to be extra nice to Kotonoha.

She still treats you like a leper (like what happened in the anime, even when Makoto was being a horny idiot) even if you are super nice >_>

Makoto was right, it does get tiring!

And throughout it all, I'm ignoring poor Sekai, who still sticks up for me. What a champ Sekai is
Aceywacey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-10, 09:44   Link #18
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Huh? while playing "flawlessly nice" to Kotonoha, Sekai is barely noticeable until the pool sequence, which drastically change the outcome.

this is exactly the same problem once you do "too nice with sekai": kotonoha is barely in makoto's sight, but can screw because of silly random choice. (who said that intercourse in that bed room in school, because you simply pick "go on a walk" ? -__-")
Old 2007-08-10, 18:29   Link #19
Aceywacey
Shadow Priest

Send a message via ICQ to Aceywacey
Sekai is still in the background providing advice and support. She also still "chats" to Kotonoha to stick up for Itou and cause her to come back to him.

In real life, if I was having relationship issues, and then I found out my friend was secretly helping me out, I would be super thankful. And I would be even more amazed if I found out that friend liked me (at this point i better say that that friend was opposite sex like in this anime lest people get unwanted ideas about me!)
Aceywacey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-11, 06:05   Link #20
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm752409

SD DS.
MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
school days hq english